Main Disc. Thread - Ecstasy of Gold ZP v2

I sort of wish I could visualize. I try and see literally nothing. It’s weird but not a big deal

2 Likes

Same. For me it sometimes works to “imagine” with the other senses (what would be the right verb in english?), but as a lot of stuff is geared (especially hypnosis and dream journeys) toward visualisation, it mostly doesn’t.

3 Likes

Do you have minds eye?

try meditating as you’re falling asleep. that place right before sleep known as hypnagogia is where those dreamlike images tend to pop in mind. Like you’re just basically going to sleep but you’re just being present as that happens.

3 Likes

Is it like lucid dreaming?

That’s kind of what I was thinking. If he really wants to get somewhere with visualization this might be how he gets there, through lucid dreaming.

That’s actually what happened to me like a night or two after that post. I was doing it myself and for a split second I became lucid in a dream in my car but that fast I came back to full conscious awareness. Been awhile since I’ve had a lucid dream, and I’ve tended to wake up soon after realizing it’s a lucid dream though. I never dedicated myself to it really. I feel like I have enough vivid dreams sometimes so I want my sleep time to be rest time lol.

1 Like

I have never actively tried lucid dreaming but I have had a couple of moments like that where I knew I was dreaming and I too woke up as soon as I realized that.

1 Like

That happens to me all the time.

I am not yet at that level. :sweat_smile:
But I will evetually get there too.

1 Like

Not yet, I have different priorities right now.

2 months are really nothing if the sub can heal you that much.

4 Likes

My EOG stage 1 results :

10 Likes

Those results are unreal!! :clap:

4 Likes

For me 8 month of eog. stage 3 cycle 3 currently and no external money results whatsoever. Everyday taking action, learning new stuff about successful e commerce page, copy what working from other, learning from two e com payd courses and still nothing. Few sales here and there that barely could payd me ad cost.

Well now what. Been on st1 for 4 months before. Go back to it again? And hope or what now?

I am doing that page with my friend. Should he be blocking our success somehow? It’s this karma? It’s this planetary affect? I don’t understand, I have good internal results from every sub I ran…

2 Likes

Try ST4 next cycle. Can’t hurt anything.

1 Like

Maybe try to lay eog off for a bit and try emperor/Stark +RICH?

1 Like

What do you think is getting in the way?

Forget about subliminals for a moment. What situational obstacles appear to be making it harder to achieve your desired outcomes?

2 Likes

So firstly, I ran stark 4 cycles then emperor 3 cycles and now genesis. As third sub I used limit destroyer, few cycles of RICH.

Malkuth: when I forgot about subs, I don’t know why I cannot achieve it. Like I says I tried many things. Maybe my lifestyle, I hate going to nine to five, but I cannot leave because I have no other income, and live in small town, almost village like when not so much job opportunities are. Maybe that weights me down.

James: hmm sometimes I have those feelings, yes.
I Ve been addicted to drugs before and many paranormal things happened to me. But now I am 5 years sober and I am good. I consider myself emotionally stable, expect when recon hits me but we all know that feelings Right…

2 Likes

Alright, everyone. Let’s get back on track.

1 Like

May make sense to focus your efforts onto online-based projects. Easier to transcend geographical limitations.

Either way, it’s good to ‘get granular’ and to just allow yourself to journal and reflect about the specifics of your situation. Just spend time talking about it; even if you don’t yet know what good it will do.

What factors are holding back the specific projects that you’ve initiated?

Seems like Genesis could be a good program for you.

2 Likes

If you can find it online still, there’s an ebook by Dennis Becker called “5 Bucks a Day.” It’s a great read on developing a project-based mindset.

He wrote a sequel called “5 Bucks a Day Revisited”. I recommend it too. But read the original first.

3 Likes