Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Stronger than 15?

No, 3 minutes wouldn’t be as strong as 15 minutes.

But I’ve never ran a 15 min loop of DR.

1 Like

sounds like metaphorical rusted love/heart valve coming back online.

I remember when I first started DR I’d had some digestive issues, not sub related of course. Trapped or stuck energy/emotion in the body can do some interesting things. I also remember at times some energy flows in areas of my body, as sort of tingly sensation for a few days and had the sense that something had been released.

I told somebody about it and of course they put a worry story on me so I was worried about it for a little bit thinking it was a medical situation when I knew it wasn’t. I’d just made the mistake of telling someone who really couldn’t understand and had zero perspective about anything to do with healing/spiritual type experiences/happenings.

4 Likes

Interesting.

Wow , i just woke up having one of the most intense dreams i have had the last couple of years.

My experience with DR ZPV2

a day before it i ran DR ZP V2 , full 15 minute loop masked.

I dreamed about people from high school, about medical procedure, and about interactions.
interestingly enough, in the end of the dream i was sliding inside a tunnel, and the more i slide into it the more it became narrow and cold untill eventually i woke up.

maybe it could be metaphor to how deep the script tries to go into my subconcious to touch the root of the traumas?
it was surreal, i know i had run healing titles before so im not afraid of running it again. i want to fix all my issues deep down my core.

I’ll report for more

3 Likes

Today I also saw an old friend who died in a dream, most important I never cried when I heard about his death as if I am emotionless, or too busy pursuing a dopamine rush. Now I am realizing how much I have lost in life & never bothered to cry about it.

Because when someone steals something from you in front of you, You try to resist but I was in another world procrastinating my whole life

2 Likes

You may have to go into my journal and see the last 3 posts that I made to fully get the context behind how much DR had been effecting me.

The last 3 posts were me venting about a totally new direction in life, a new purpose, an alignment of passions and skills.

But here’s the summary of the direct DR influences. There were more quotes I could’ve pulled, but this got the point across

1 Like

Does stage 4 have all stages in it? This question was in my support ticket from 2 months ago that was never answered and deleted twice. So I guess I’ll ask here.

I know khan stage 4 is 2,3 and 4 but not stage 1 right?

3 Likes

In QL, DR and Alchemist case yes. Although Alchemist is kind of intertwining. But I am sure about QL and DR.
About Khan and EOG.
First of all all multistages have components of each another stages. Actually there is a lot of redundancy between ST1s and ST4s.
But there is a specific healing part in ST1s which others don’t have.

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Dragon Reborn with Emperor stacked in has given me added power, self control, love of challenge, positive outlook to face the dragon head on, and excitement for life.

Here’s the results of DR blowing me up with a massive/rude awakening, and emperor helping me grab that rude awakening by the balls and ride it like a pony.

What I just wrote

No more DR for me until I become wealthy person

DR stage 2 is not in solace it’s in the original mask @SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant

2 Likes

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

1 Like

I ran the DR St1 for the first time this morning and I also felt a slight lower back pain on the right side, and a overall body “tiredness.” This is very unusual for me to feel such pain. It is now evening and has disappeared.

2 Likes

I would usually feel that back pain when waking up in the morning and it would disappear as the day went on. After a few weeks or maybe a month it was gone all together.

Thanks for your response. There have been intermittent slight “ghost pains” in the body while listening to this title. Yesterday, I played DR + LBFH and I feel a lot better. Of course, it’s going to take some time to get used to a new title - especially DR.

1 Like

from the Dragon Reborn Objectives:

• Manifest friends, colleagues, partners, etc. who will help you achieve all of your self-development goals
  • Manifest mentors, books, courses and other sources of information that will help you achieve your self-development goals
  • Develop an extreme sense of internal power and strength
4 Likes

From the objectives

• Develop your inner child from that of a “kid” to that of a mature, powerful “adult”

I’m curious if this is just something that happens over time and if a person just feels that way at some point?

1 Like