Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Yeah thats a good choice if you already have experience with DR or with customs…
I rather wait for the updates though, I dont want to build a DR custom… got too many customs to build in my mind and not enough cash yet. :joy:

2 Likes

You don’t feel like one presently?

I love reading your stuff on here. :metal:t2:

1 Like

This right here!!!

I have added foam rolling back which is super complimentary with yoga and mobility stuff that I am doing.

3 Likes

Not usually. I have made so many bad decisions based on trauma that I feel that eliminating the trauma will go a long way towards building healthy habits and goals.

1 Like

I’m imagining lovingly for you :blush::dizzy::pray:

2 Likes

Has anyone put DEUS in a custom with any of the DR stages? Was wondering what the effects might be and if it’s advisable or not.

It does continue for me on st4

2 Likes

What do you think about this unusual custom combination DR + EF?

2 Likes

Every time I run DR, I need 9-10 hours of sleep.

Context: I listen before bed

This has happened both when I listened to a 3 min loop, and when I listened to a 30s loop.

Stronger with the 3 min loop. Lots of processing taking place I guess!

2 Likes

What were you noticing with just the 30 second loop?

@Earth_Angel On 30s of DR right before bed…

• needed 9+ hours of sleep. More than usual.

• I could hear novelties in my inner voice. This may have been the sub speaking, teaching me new mindsets and perspectives.

• processing began right away, I could feel it in the morning.

• recon didn’t kick in until mid day

• the next day, I got over a fear and filmed a video advertisement despite normally being afraid of the camera

• the next night (24hrs after 30s microloop) recon kicked in and I stayed up till 5am watching YouTube

2 Likes

I’m currently on Day 10 of DR ST2 w/ LBFH and I’m not feeling any real emotional healing. What I am feeling is this sensation in my heart at times. It’s not pain or tightness, but it’s a pressure almost like having gas. Before you say see a Doctor I was wondering if anyone else had similarly symptoms when running ST2. While I was running ST1 I had lower back pain that has since gone away, so I’m wondering if it’s just energy moving it’s way through my body.

2 Likes

Sounds like you answered your own question.

I think your conclusion makes a lot of sense! DR is a combo of physical and emotional healing

2 Likes

Yes !!

1 Like

Report on early experiences with DR (mixed with EMPB, only one 3 min loop and one 30s loop of DR so far)

2 Likes

DR is helping me to face the problem & reframe all the negative thoughts that are coming to mind.

Though its just one loop, I dont what next 8 months hold.

2 Likes

I and a couple others felt this during the initial ZP private testing. Sort of a pressure sensation in the heart area.

1 Like

Thanks guys. That’s what I figured. Just wanted some confirmation.

May want to see a doctor about that