Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

What were you noticing with just the 30 second loop?

@Earth_Angel On 30s of DR right before bed…

• needed 9+ hours of sleep. More than usual.

• I could hear novelties in my inner voice. This may have been the sub speaking, teaching me new mindsets and perspectives.

• processing began right away, I could feel it in the morning.

• recon didn’t kick in until mid day

• the next day, I got over a fear and filmed a video advertisement despite normally being afraid of the camera

• the next night (24hrs after 30s microloop) recon kicked in and I stayed up till 5am watching YouTube

2 Likes

I’m currently on Day 10 of DR ST2 w/ LBFH and I’m not feeling any real emotional healing. What I am feeling is this sensation in my heart at times. It’s not pain or tightness, but it’s a pressure almost like having gas. Before you say see a Doctor I was wondering if anyone else had similarly symptoms when running ST2. While I was running ST1 I had lower back pain that has since gone away, so I’m wondering if it’s just energy moving it’s way through my body.

2 Likes

Sounds like you answered your own question.

I think your conclusion makes a lot of sense! DR is a combo of physical and emotional healing

2 Likes

Yes !!

1 Like

Report on early experiences with DR (mixed with EMPB, only one 3 min loop and one 30s loop of DR so far)

2 Likes

DR is helping me to face the problem & reframe all the negative thoughts that are coming to mind.

Though its just one loop, I dont what next 8 months hold.

2 Likes

I and a couple others felt this during the initial ZP private testing. Sort of a pressure sensation in the heart area.

1 Like

Thanks guys. That’s what I figured. Just wanted some confirmation.

May want to see a doctor about that

Stronger than 15?

No, 3 minutes wouldn’t be as strong as 15 minutes.

But I’ve never ran a 15 min loop of DR.

1 Like

sounds like metaphorical rusted love/heart valve coming back online.

I remember when I first started DR I’d had some digestive issues, not sub related of course. Trapped or stuck energy/emotion in the body can do some interesting things. I also remember at times some energy flows in areas of my body, as sort of tingly sensation for a few days and had the sense that something had been released.

I told somebody about it and of course they put a worry story on me so I was worried about it for a little bit thinking it was a medical situation when I knew it wasn’t. I’d just made the mistake of telling someone who really couldn’t understand and had zero perspective about anything to do with healing/spiritual type experiences/happenings.

4 Likes

Interesting.

Wow , i just woke up having one of the most intense dreams i have had the last couple of years.

My experience with DR ZPV2

a day before it i ran DR ZP V2 , full 15 minute loop masked.

I dreamed about people from high school, about medical procedure, and about interactions.
interestingly enough, in the end of the dream i was sliding inside a tunnel, and the more i slide into it the more it became narrow and cold untill eventually i woke up.

maybe it could be metaphor to how deep the script tries to go into my subconcious to touch the root of the traumas?
it was surreal, i know i had run healing titles before so im not afraid of running it again. i want to fix all my issues deep down my core.

I’ll report for more

3 Likes

Today I also saw an old friend who died in a dream, most important I never cried when I heard about his death as if I am emotionless, or too busy pursuing a dopamine rush. Now I am realizing how much I have lost in life & never bothered to cry about it.

Because when someone steals something from you in front of you, You try to resist but I was in another world procrastinating my whole life

2 Likes

You may have to go into my journal and see the last 3 posts that I made to fully get the context behind how much DR had been effecting me.

The last 3 posts were me venting about a totally new direction in life, a new purpose, an alignment of passions and skills.

But here’s the summary of the direct DR influences. There were more quotes I could’ve pulled, but this got the point across

1 Like

Does stage 4 have all stages in it? This question was in my support ticket from 2 months ago that was never answered and deleted twice. So I guess I’ll ask here.

I know khan stage 4 is 2,3 and 4 but not stage 1 right?

3 Likes

In QL, DR and Alchemist case yes. Although Alchemist is kind of intertwining. But I am sure about QL and DR.
About Khan and EOG.
First of all all multistages have components of each another stages. Actually there is a lot of redundancy between ST1s and ST4s.
But there is a specific healing part in ST1s which others don’t have.

2 Likes

What do you mean?