Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

I have one question.

My eyes caught this sentence from Dragon " This includes energetic blocks, … ".
Have anyone have experienced that after running DR for some time, you were seeing better results or manifestations from other subs after that, or faster integration?

1 Like

I will wait to see if @SaintSovereign gives us here some direction, since it’s a new thread he might come up to read, otherwise i will submit a ticket and let know here the reply.

Yes! 1000x times yes!
I’m 10 days on the second stage, and been a bumpy and brilliant journey so far, i actually read your journal about the DR and had a few of the familiars results, was really great insight to make me think bigger. (Edit: Or i mean Deeper :wink: )

Can only imagine how the DR journey will be in the ZP version

Yes, i feel like the energetic blocks are being shattered which helps immensely with manifestations, things starting to picking up way more faster now in the stage 2.

5 Likes

I’m unsure what to expect when I start DR, having stopped after many months doing only St1 and St2. I’ve still got Regeneration from CFW digging in me presently. so my thinking goes melancholy presently.

I do remember St1 smoothing out, following @James’s approach to staying on it until one felt ready to transition.

I also remember one good thing I experienced with my sister, a woman who I’ve not interacted much with since she still lives and wrestles daily with her childhood demons. I visited her after some months on DR, and I was plainly unreactive to her, unlike other times. I intrigued her since I wasn’t playing along with her banter and emotional jabs.

And recently Saint said that DR is very masculine. I thought of this visit with my sister when I read that. We took a walk, and I remember her speaking to me like she liked how I was relating to her as a man. She changed during that walk, and it was memorable to me. Her boyfriend at the time was extremely distant and subtly controlling, so she really took to my style of relating.

I had considered stacking Ascension with DR, but I’m not sure that’d be best. LB and Sanguine sound more beneficial.

3 Likes

Thanks for the confimation.

Continuing on the DR ZP path it sort of hit me this morning how wrong a lot of things feel. Yeah I know this isn’t exactly new but I shit you not when I say this feels very different.
The best analogy I can think of is someone gets amnesia some how and realizes that how the person prior was living their life was anything but productive or the way they want it to be. Sort of like waking up from a serious haze and thinking " what in the fuck am I doing with my life? ".
That exactly how it feels.

13 Likes

Is it the same case with DR zp ? @Malkuth and @James like Ascension is converted to Ascended. Is there something similar with DR zp. I am excited to know the new name for DR zp(if it is changed)

Same name.

And I (personally) think there’s no need to read too much into the name on the Ascension file. It’s just the name on the file. The power is the script.

3 Likes

Oh ya. But it was something intriguing for me. Possibly it was a typo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ascended is a great name either way.

2 Likes

:point_up:t3:

I’m sayin’.

I guess my good intentions backfired.

1 Like

Sorry but I thought it might be the case with new titles too :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Jason Bourne!

2 Likes

Pbbt, don’t apologize for excitement.

There is only one way to respond to this.

Here, I’ll fix that for ya:

I have an extensive library of GIF responses.

5 Likes

@Sage_Sanguine , the Emperor is pleased with the progress you’ve made. The Emperor is only displeased with that one thing you know about mwahahahaha.

2 Likes

…Yes.

🙇🏽‍♂️

Of course, Senate, you are correct. How can you not be? Your vassal is most chastened.

This is a first for me. I’m itching to start DR, and am even considering bailing on CFW. My motivation is being sick of sitting in sh** a lot of days, repeating misery, and failing and bailing in relationships again and again.

I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I’m finding myself looking at my life debris over and over again–then seeing a way through it, and it’s LOUD to me emotionally.

I’m only 9 days into my cycle. I’ve never seen myself going through this healing and getting better. Now, I am.

4 Likes

I’m doing Dragon Reborn and ChosenFW right now on alternating days, and I must say that this is a deadly combination.

12 Likes

In what sense? Could you kindly elaborate on that?
Thanks.

1 Like

my experience after one loop of DR

1 Like

I want to jump on this someday, hearing all your experiences and praise for DR. The doctor of modern day ailments.

I am just afraid I’ll be going into a mode of,
“I’ll be happy when I finish DR.”
“I’ll work towards my goals when I have solved my past trauma and hurt.”
Leaving me always thinking of past and future, losing the focus of the precious now. I would love to perhaps run it alongside 1-2 other ZPs instead of solely DR. Now DR zp is a young sub, but hows your experience affecting your day to day? Your other life situations and goals and duties?

10 Likes