Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Yo scratch it, imma just finish dragon im bugging

2 Likes

Great idea, hold the line bro :slight_smile:

They don’t call DR a commitment for nothing. You got this :+1:

4 Likes

Finish.

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

DR does not only heal and reveal your potential.

It also manifests your potential.

In other words, as you keep playing it, you are likely to find that not only do you “know exactly what you need to conquer to get to your best version”, beyond that, you will find those areas actually already starting to be conquered and changed, and you’re actually already starting to see your best version.

So don’t worry. It’s not all just being patient and waiting to finish DR so you can ‘get started’.

You’ve already started.

The transformations are already happening right now and you’ll be seeing them grow before you’ve finished DR.

A suggestion: Go back to the product page for DR. Read through objectives. Slowly. Several times.

The Gold you’re looking for may already be in your back pocket.

11 Likes

I do this weekly and it’s very true. I’ve noticed quite a lot of changes and improvements this way. Great idea Malkuth

5 Likes

Sounds good. yeah imma stack it w wanted actually to get a few things going along side it. So i get best of both worlds where ill finish dragon but also work on some things i need to

this has been the main thing ive noticed so far off dragon. Along with tons of motivation and being disciplined with gym and diet

Manor of fact it changed my mindset so much already and felt so natural i assumed it was not doing anything, until i reflected and was like holy shit

3 Likes

@Geoff Thank you for the note of Inspiration. That thought had come to mind. Now it’s time to jump on it.

This might help someone on their healing journey

I felt the same after running St1 and 2 but I decided to keep going with DR to see how it goes. There’s still some work being done but it’s less tangible. Running DR can be pretty boring since the results are rather internal yet it’s worth it. I had a similar experience when running it in Q. I suggest you could stack DR St3 with some other sub that has some healing included like CWoN, GLM or LD.

1 Like

Ill be honest i dont think i will say my results were boring considering the fact that i feel like a new man and ive totally changed my daily living habits to that of a successful person. But my whole thing/reason to switch was because of this new version of me im ready to just conquer all the things i need to that dragon advised me on. Which would be a wanted and stark/wealth stack. What im going to do is just run a month of stage 3 which im currently on and then ill run 2 cycles of 4 which has all stages. This way i can save myself 2 months. So instead of 5 it will be 3 then i can get onto what i want to run and run it for a year +

2 Likes

Good to know. I decided to remove CFW from my stack and add GLM. I am on DRST3 now and need some extra alpha power. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The reason to do that is that DR is really powerful and healing tends to overshadow other programming whilst when two healing titles (or components) are paired up they create a powerful synergy. DR and GLM is a great combo to heal and strengthen your masculine core.

4 Likes

I always seem to forget that

With out a doubt. There is so much insecurity and toxic masculinity in the World.
Guys posturing and doing things just to impress other people or some form of clout

3 Likes

I see it even now when DR “is forcing” CWoN to use its healing components to heal those issues CWoN is supposed to tackle whilst overshadowing the rest of its scripting. More on that in my journal:

3 Likes

DRAGON SUMMARY SO FAR

Stage 1: Semi mild/didnt feel much besides tons of rage the first time after i listened. Advised me to stop talking to 2 close friends of mine who were toxic and holding me back. Showed me a great realization of exactly what i need to do in life to become who i want.

Stage 2: This is when the floods gates really opened. I feel like a new man not really mentally yet but in terms of my habits. No junk food, gym 6 days a week + an hour of stretching every day(currently have the best stretching routine i ever had and feel amazing on it), perfectly dialed in supplements and diet , even more direction on exactly what it is i need to do/have to be my ideal form.

Im currently hoping stage 3 and 4 will address some of the smaller stuff im still thinking about, along with a even stronger mindset and confidence boost which i havent seen much of yet. Its weird since it changed me and made me insanely productive to get closer to the person i know i am but i still dont have that confidence switch yet

5 Likes

For anyone who has ran dragon what stage did you guys feel powerful/really confident on? This is what im still looking for. Ive had mini episodes of this but it never sticks(recon)

2 Likes

@enigma12 I like you have had mini episodes of greatness too so, I have come to the conclusion that I should r pun DR2 for a second cycle

1 Like

Healing subs are the least stable ones when it comes to the results but it doesn’t mean you don’t make any progress although it may feel like that.

3 Likes

Im only doing 1 cycle of 2 and 3 but then ill run 4 for a few cycles since it has all stages and should put it all together for me…

3 Likes

Thats helpful to know okay

1 Like