Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

I think a number of people have.

@Sub.Zero is stacking it with Emperor to great effect.

I feel like @JayFlex also did, but it’s been a while so I might be off…

I stacked it with Mogul from 13 December to 5 February. And I experienced very clear effects from Mogul. Several significant and stable enhancements to my income and a busier, more engaged and productive experience at work in general. That’s continued up until now, 2 months after I switched out Mogul.

Dragon Reborn can be stacked.

BUT…at least for me, there’s a definite feel to it.

For example, I was getting Mogul results, but there was also this specific kind of tiredness or ‘Energy is Occupied’ feeling that I associate with Dragon Reborn. For me, Dragon Reborn produces a particular effect in which it seems like most of my internal resources are being specifically delegated to important internal rebuilding projects (to the vast majority of which, I am not privy).

Have you ever been to a major landmark in your city or area when it is currently under renovation? There’s a lot of activity going on, but you’re also not allowed to go inside, walk around, and use the space as you normally would. So it feels simultaneously Busy and Abandoned? Do you know that feeling?

That’s how Dragon Reborn feels to me.

So with Mogul, it’s like you go to the Central Bank to get your “Mogul Services”. And most of the bank is closed for renovations. There are tarps laid on the floor, busy workers (construction, electrician, etc.,) walking here and there, and most of the areas are closed to the public. But there are still 3 bank tellers working in temporary booths, and they’re still able to handle all of your deposits, withdrawals, etc. But there’s just a kind of awkwardness to the whole thing.

That’s how combining the other program with Dragon Reborn feels for me.

11 Likes

I’ll be honest I always look forward to reading one of your analogies.

What a beautiful mind you have !

3 Likes

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

My journey on DR and Emperor is awesome so I’ve decided to build a custom based on both subs:

2 Likes

You’re correct.

I did a cycle of Dragon Reborn ST1 with Love Bomb. It seemed to help ease the recon and I was in a good mood most of the time. Instead of dwelling on pain of the past I focused on forgiveness and making the most of the present. I enjoyed my time listening to that stack.

Thanks for bringing this up. I should do this combo again.

4 Likes

Another addition to the earlier building analogies.

2 Likes

I am close to finishing 21 days of my Mogul custom. That is the kind of feeling I have with it, a lot of inner “restructuring”. I expect more significant happenings from the second cycle of this custom.

*** DRAGON REBORN DAY OF VENGEANCE PART 1 ***

Friday, BlackTiger, GoldenTiger and RVConsultant are sitting in the VIP lounge of a bar in down town LA drinking 1000 dollar bottles of champagne.
Friday is now a famous brain surgeon. Golden Tiger is making millions marketing anti ageing herbs to old age pensioners in retired homes.

Friday: whats your business Golden Tiger
GoldenTiger: I did an MBA in marketing and found a new niche selling herbal packages to people who want to live longer
BlackTiger: Nice where is James ? @James
Friday: He has been running DR stage 4 for 12 months !! he now has a I dont have give a shit attitude he is a real alpha

Suddenly this very tall man with long hair walks into the bar he is dressed like a scruffy tramp.

Security Guard: hey you cannot come in this 5 star bar looking like a tramp

James is calm and collected he lights up his cuban cigar and looks deep inside the security guards eyes. He takes a puff of his cigar then blows the smoke into the security guys face.

James: Did you know i use to flush your dads head down the toilet before you were born.

The security guard begins to shake with terror and replies

“Ohhhh urrrm please come in Sir”

James walks like a alpha man across the bar. He shakes his head and dandruff lands on the bar.

A rich kind tries to get cocky with James but he stands with his chin up and fists clenched

Rich kid "hey your dandruff has gone all over my 1000 dollar suit.

James reframes the rich kids verbal attack

James; nonsense you were snorting cocaine in the toilet oi security kick him out before i call the cops

Security grab the rich kid and thrown him out his blonde girlfriend remains seated. James gives the blonde girl a dragon reborn smile

James: “hello sweet heart whats a girl like you doing alone in a bar”

The blonde giggles and they begin chatting

Friday: i cannot believe it the DR has wiped his anxiety and fears
GoldenTiger: when someone becomes a fearless dragon they conquer the world
BlackTiger: he who conquers himself can conquer others

Meanwhile Saint and Fire are wearing black shoe polish on their faces hiding in the shadows behind a tree. Observing the events through high tech infra red binoculars.

Saint: You are right Fire James has dissolved all his old beliefs and has become the dragon a man who creates his own reality

Fire shakes his head and smiles he has a twinkle in his eyes.

13 Likes

It’s hilarious that this is mentioned because I have been seriously considering running DR St 4 and GLM for a year

6 Likes

It feels weird because the longer I run DR the more I feel this massive abyss of difference in how I am and working towards being and quite literally everything and everyone around me.

5 Likes

This is hilarious, lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign,

I’m on DR Stage 1, and I’m seeing an effect today and yesterday I originally had on v.1 of Regeneration. It’s that realization that little successes build on each other and it’s desirable to pursue more. I’m also on Elixir, so maybe that’s where it’s coming from. But I’ll post it here.

I began getting honest with myself and a coworker yesterday. I was having a ton of personal “a ha!” moments. But when we arrived back at our work yard, I stayed in the truck (me still desiring insights).

I began cleaning the cab, resuming our conversation. Strangely enough, we were in a borrowed truck, and empty water bottles and such scattered the dash and floor. I had this sense that I needed to clean up. I brought this into our conversation that I usually don’t clean trucks much, and me cleaning was me seeing a mess and desiring it to be “finished”. It is addictive.

I’m still in that mindset now. Regular to-do’s seem inviting, even desirable. I have this “I CAN DO IT!” mentality going. I love it!

10 Likes

hey @lrw @GoldenTiger see my story

1 Like

Well, I see I’m selling some shady herbs… Pretty much sums up my expertise :upside_down_face:

Love the story, you forgot to tag @friday and @RVconsultant drinking the 1K bottle of champagne :sunglasses:

1 Like

RVConsultant is making cameo appearances he will have more to say in future episodes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the laughs!

1 Like

I been thinking of running DR ZP ST1 on its own for the next three weeks before going back to my custom, but am concerned that I’ll land up in a deep state of depression and feel like a pile of worthless crap before things get better.

Can anyone convince me otherwise?

On the other hand, my life doesn’t look like it can get any worse…

2 Likes

If you still have the desire for DRST1, your subconscious probably wants to tell you something. Maybe that’s just the right thing for you at the moment. And I didn’t find DRST1 that bad. Just try it.

3 Likes

with DR ZP ST 1, especially if you’ve already run it before, then doing it again will be great. Remember your own experience and how much better you felt after running with DR ZP ST1. I know for me, it’ll always hold a special place in my heart.

Maybe it isn’t like riding a bike and you’ll crash, with DR ZP ST1, even if that does happen you’ll be better off for it. That is one way the mind will try to keep you from being free of those old problems. Oh it’ll just get worse, oh it’ll be this, when really it’s just afraid of you finding out who you really are when you’re free from those old problems again. To that mind safety is sticking with the current patterns, even dropping a “problem” is a threat to it. But you’ve already seen you’re bigger than it and you’re still alive, many of your old “problems” aren’t anymore.

Good day!

6 Likes

You know, I’ve never run The Elixir even once. Not Qv2, ZP or anything else. I’m putting a mental check next to it to run it someday.

2 Likes