Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Have you noticed better results with these over earbuds? @James, feel free to chime too.

3 Likes

I used them only once so far so it’s hard to say

1 Like

I think so, yes!

As the sound originates inside the head, perhaps it´s more accepted as native by the subconscious?

1 Like

Are bone conduction headphones similar to voice to skull?

1 Like

I remember people talking in the past about how when running Emperor it was sometimes hard to feel motivated when working on tasks unrelated to building one’s “Empire”.

I seem to find a similar effect with Dragon Reborn.

4 Likes

As @Malkuth pointed out I’m not sure if it’s a testament to ZP or Dragon Reborn ZP specifically but I continue to feel a huge disconnect with things that I previously put so much mental and emotional energy and bandwidth into such as social media and other social interactions especially at prior jobs I had

I’m almost shocked sometimes how little I let myself get emotionally invested in.
Twice yesterday while I was out running errands I caught myself thinking of saying something to someone or asking them a question and I just decided it was better off not to. Don’t open a can of worms or invite unnecessary drama

This is such a liberating feeling. I have spent so much of my life allowing other people to drag me into whatever dumpster fire or train wreck they were focused on at the time. In no way am I being rude to anyone. Quite the opposite. I treat everyone with kindness and show gratitude where applicable.

3 Likes

@James @Gemstone I’ve never used bone conduction headphones before and I would love a solution for headphones that won’t make me deaf. What is the loudness like on those types of headphones?

1 Like

I´ve never maxed them out, but I don´t think that they go as loud as regular headphones.

There´s absolutely no noise cancellation and that´s why I bought them. You can have i conversation with family or friends at the same time that you listen to subs or audio books.

I´m really happy with this headset.

2 Likes

How about music? How’s that like?

1 Like

I saw in the new breakdown on the sales page for ZP

• Develop your inner child from that of a “kid” to that of a mature, powerful “adult”

I don’t understand this-is this is in reference to inner child wounding or like the archetype of a playful inner child? I think even the most mature adults still have a healthy ‘inner child’ that is distinct from an adult

Also I saw there is physical shifting in DR to increase toughness

• Body shifting — muscles, physical shifting, fat burning, increasing overall toughness

is there physical shifting to heal? I understand that is not DR’s primary goal but does DR ZP address physical shifting for healing at all?

2 Likes

I’m certainly out of line in saying that I think you’re overthinking.

That’s the metaphor that healthy adults do have a healed inner child yes. I don’t know what that is parts therapy, I’m not up to date on all the psychology terms and things. But your thinking, from my understanding is correct. So you only have things to look forward to in terms of anything having to do with an inner child. As always, you are the decider in what you accept and what you don’t. Due to, as we’ve been informed, the working with your own inner self the work will be geared towards your own ideals.

From my understanding of the copy Dragon Reborn zp is comprehensive healing. This is directly taken from just stage 1

Blockquote Dragon Blood will help you heal and recover from everything that ever wounded you. Your innermost scars and wounds will tighten up and heal. This is comprehensive, full scope healing of the physical, mental and spiritual levels.

Healing. Full scope. On the physical, mental, spiritual levels.

Blockquote This is a profoundly wide effect. You will experience changes throughout your whole being, and you need to be prepared to go through the challenges that this entails. It is not an easy path – be ready.

Also please read the Extended Information of the Dragon Reborn copy. That is important.

2 Likes

It´s ok. But there´s not much bass. Enough for me though.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that too. It’s just a wording thing.

It’s making 2 or 3 points at the same time, I think. But :joy: I like all of them.

1. Your internal sense of yourself will shift so that (where needed and appropriate) you are comfortable embodying power, competence, and a sense of adultness.

2. The ‘eternal child’ that exists as a vital part in all of us, will thrive and will be properly cared for and parented by you.

And I think it’s saying one or two other things too.

We basically understand what Dragon Reborn is about so we can infer the meaning of that phrasing.

But yeah, I noticed it. Maybe they’ll reword it at some point.

2 Likes

Thanks @Malkuth

this addresses exactly what I was asking. Language and wording are everything.
Especially when it comes to influencing ourselves subliminally.

I have faith and trust enough to run subs for 2 years hear and I like to do due diligence.

A sub that attempts to turn the ‘inner child’ into an adult just didn’t make sense to me from my understanding and use of that term.

1 Like

Thank you for looking to address this.
The analysis of what led to this question is not really relevant though
I have a decent understanding of this domain and the languaging doesn’t make sense to me.
From my understanding of current psychology, adulthood takes on acknowledging, accepting, and taking responsibility for/loving and parenting one’s own inner child. Attempting to turn the inner child into an adult is a form of negative self-aggression.

I’m looking for a higher level of understanding as that stated goal is not congruent with my understanding of what is healthy. Of course, I could be misunderstanding the goal or it could play out totally different from my viewpoint in the script etc, hence the question.

As far as the physical healing it was not mentioned in the new ZP program objectives (only stating physical toughness etc) which is semi- comprehensive from my understanding, so wanted to ask/ clarify. I’ll submit a support ticket if no official answer here

1 Like

You are brilliant! That takes me back to when I was a teenager. Tamagotchi pets were so popular and I just never got it. I never owned one but people around me had them. They were these little keychain digital pets or babies too from what I remember, that you had to take care of . Totally not relevant but you just unlocked a memory for me. I still appreciate it.

1 Like

Has anyone stacked DR with EoG before? Or with anything other than a positivity sub?

I know any sub I put on top of it slows results, but I can’t stop my EoG streak right now, but DR has this in ST1:

Dragon Fire will also help you become immune to future conditioning from your environment and others, while helping you increase your sensitivity to positive subliminal influence.

Bruv.

What I need. Right there.

Maybe I only do ST1 for now? Any thoughts on this also?

2 Likes

My only thoughts after you mentioning it, is that would be something to think about including in the standard script, like the zero point primer. But I dunno. That’s what kept me on stage 1 for like 5 months because I wanted to make sure I got that full benefit. That’s how I plan to run stage 2 also up to 6 cycles if necessary unless I find myself blown away at some point where I’m like Wow this is amazing!

1 Like

I think a number of people have.

@Sub.Zero is stacking it with Emperor to great effect.

I feel like @JayFlex also did, but it’s been a while so I might be off…

I stacked it with Mogul from 13 December to 5 February. And I experienced very clear effects from Mogul. Several significant and stable enhancements to my income and a busier, more engaged and productive experience at work in general. That’s continued up until now, 2 months after I switched out Mogul.

Dragon Reborn can be stacked.

BUT…at least for me, there’s a definite feel to it.

For example, I was getting Mogul results, but there was also this specific kind of tiredness or ‘Energy is Occupied’ feeling that I associate with Dragon Reborn. For me, Dragon Reborn produces a particular effect in which it seems like most of my internal resources are being specifically delegated to important internal rebuilding projects (to the vast majority of which, I am not privy).

Have you ever been to a major landmark in your city or area when it is currently under renovation? There’s a lot of activity going on, but you’re also not allowed to go inside, walk around, and use the space as you normally would. So it feels simultaneously Busy and Abandoned? Do you know that feeling?

That’s how Dragon Reborn feels to me.

So with Mogul, it’s like you go to the Central Bank to get your “Mogul Services”. And most of the bank is closed for renovations. There are tarps laid on the floor, busy workers (construction, electrician, etc.,) walking here and there, and most of the areas are closed to the public. But there are still 3 bank tellers working in temporary booths, and they’re still able to handle all of your deposits, withdrawals, etc. But there’s just a kind of awkwardness to the whole thing.

That’s how combining the other program with Dragon Reborn feels for me.

11 Likes

I’ll be honest I always look forward to reading one of your analogies.

What a beautiful mind you have !

3 Likes