Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Problem is listening to other people about what makes YOU feel good.

Other people don’t like change, and if they learned how to use and abuse your sensitivity, there’s even less incentive on their part for you to stop that.

Look after yourself, friend!

Primal definitely helped me with this part of masculinity.

5 Likes

A short Update of my DR run:

4 Likes

Oh man, that explains why I feel so much fucked up in the last cycle & I didn’t get full benefits from QL ST1 & EoG ST1…

but my situation got worst & I lost many things…thanks to @Athanaxos I moved on…
I will defenetly use DR when I will be financially stable…& most of things settle down…so that I can run DR soley

Thats very brave of you

thats game changer for me now

no not again

worst very worst…I went through major recons & with super over exposure

thanks, Same to you

2 Likes

Wanna read my journal and see how bad it realy went.

Its a healing sub. It has to get ugly.

OH boy and how ugly it gets.

Next time you are prepared.
Take a longer washout before you start DR
And please do it in your Tempo.

All the best to you

4 Likes

I will take 10 days washout

Do you mean with my convenience?

1 Like

I feel like I finally understood the importance of rest days and time off.
I have taken the last two days off so far from listening to anything and I can feel my inner world changing. I was an anxious mess most of this week which is definitely my fault for over exposing myself and now today is almost a 180 degree difference. I woke up today in a really decent mood and looking to get things done
If I’m going to remain on the healing focus I obviously have to take my time
The whole " slow and steady " makes sense now
For so long I thought I could brute force my mental and emotional healing. I didn’t want this to take forever and it seems like now that this mindset may have sabotaged my progress

9 Likes

@James i feel that the longer you use it the more effective DR will be. The power is in you James. You are an enigma !!! the silent hero ! the man who will walk the path of the immortals.

The dragon in you will be unleashed the chains will be broken. The prana of the immortals runs deep within you.

4 Likes

I’m noticing that the subliminals that I’m working with are driving a process of development and strengthening of internal structure.

I’m feeling a greater sense of connection to and confidence in my ideals and my resources.

The process takes time and it ebbs and flows.

2 Likes

I feel like I have discovered my sweet spot for listening with ZP
I am running Dragon Reborn St 1 solo
One loop every two days
Anything else will trigger crazy recon
@Sub.Zero

6 Likes

Great to hear James keep all of us informed of how things. We the community are here to support you.

3 Likes

I had great results with this formula.

When I got to st4 I added Rebirth.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a great ride. I would think about running it along with LD or Sanguine if you have no other sub to run.

2 Likes

I would include The Elixir Zp
So you can deal consciously with your problems faster.
:+1:

3 Likes

Here are some Dragon intuitions from a (currently somewhat disoriented) human being.

Desire is a bridge between The Soul & The Ego

When the Soul is growing towards greater connection, the Ego feels loneliness (The desire for connection)

When the Soul is growing into greater wisdom and discernment, the Ego feels confusion and vagueness (The desire for wisdom and discernment)

When the Soul is growing into greater stability, the Ego feels lost (The desire for stability and place)

The ego desires what the Soul is currently preparing.

The Merger of Worlds

When the ego is more blind to the Soul, the natural and reasonable reaction is to project these desires completely into the world and to seek desperately for external solutions and resolutions.

As the ego develops more connection to and trust in the Soul, the deep developmental transitions that are the actual source of the ego’s experienced desires can start to be appreciated. Desires can be experienced not as a desperate lack of some external condition, but as an intimation of what is to come—of what is even now growing from deep within.

The same feelings and perceptions that were originally causes for anxiety and fear can become messages of encouragement and markers of evolution. Maybe not precisely “easy”, but inspiring and even exciting.

5 Likes

Dragon Reborn ZP definitely hits differently
Yesterday I started a 21 day cycle of Dragon Reborn St 1 & St 2
I discovered today that one of my main goals with not just Dragon Reborn but life in general is to do everything I can not to be a toxic person

5 Likes

The hardest battles we fight are those we fight against ourselves…

5 Likes

Hear hear! But they are also the most rewarding :blush:

5 Likes

You should try to taste the blood of your enemies then… :sunglasses:

For now, it looks like DR and Emperor team up pretty well for me. Let’s see what Day 5 brings on the morrow.

4 Likes

I’m running two cycles of stages 1 & 2 then two cycles of stages 3 & 4, then run two cycles of Emperor or Emperor with RICH , the run EOG the way I’m running Dragon Reborn

5 Likes

I think I’ve had pretty good DR team-ups as well. Previously Dragon Reborn ZP and Mogul ZP. And now Dragon Reborn ZP and my custom Naissance Qv2.

At the same time, there’s a definite distinct feel to it (for me). I feel that DR may be taking those other programs in more of a healing direction (although they’re still producing results).

So, so far, what’s your take on the idea of combining Healing programs with Other programs?

(Some people like to avoid that completely.)

I’ve kind of felt as if the healing program might work on the avenues and capacities associated with the other programs.

(In other words, combining Dragon Reborn with Mogul, for example, might direct some of the healing function towards one’s capacity for business-building, money-making, etc.)

4 Likes