Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn ZP

Yes, counted in hours pers stage. That was insane. Now it’s only 15 minutes every other day yet the results are way more better.

3 Likes

I remember when the goal was 250-500 hours per sub, depending on which one.
15 minutes is crazy awesome now.

4 Likes

Dragon Reborn is the Crossfit of healing subs?
Train with Rich Froning? The guy on the right for those that don’t know
It’s probably good that I am unable to afford to do Crossfit at this time because with enough training I would probably destroy a lot of people in my age range. My physical tolerance is unreal. Scarier when I’m motivated

3 Likes

Are you a guitar player?

Not at all

I was wondering about something… I did all the DR stages in Qv2 last year, and I am now considering adding DRst4 ZP to my current stack as a Power oriented title but… would that be too risky? I am wondering since I haven’t done all the previous stages also in ZP, and that DRst4 ZP might be too big a beast for me to handle with out having done it from the ground up in ZP.

I guess… the only way to know for sure is to try it and see what happens but… ah… potential recon… is not exactly something that I had planned for the weekend :sweat_smile:

Should I be brave and/or stupid enough to try it?

1 Like

I have a similar plan. I’m considering DR stage 4 as a core of a ZP custom, for longer term listening.
Won’t be ready for that until June or July.

1 Like

I did DRZP st1 for 21 days, then I started st4. Worked through the complete program in Q-Qv2 a year ago.

If you´ve got the time I really recommend that you listen to st1 for a while.

2 Likes

@Malkuth I ran all four stages the other day and I don’t think I ever felt so calm in my entire life
Made me realize I have a lot more to work on to get to where I want to be.

4 Likes

Anyone in therapy or counseling whether 1 on 1 or in group setting tried Dragon Reborn stacked with True Social? I wonder how that might combo. You’d be really insightful about your own challenges and you’d be able to be open and honest about them potentially gaining most benefit from such a situation?

3 Likes

Listening to my last loop of DR ST1…it’s not an easy ride

I don’t know what Dr st2 will work on me after 5 days

2 Likes

I get such a strange and interesting mixture of responses to Dragon Reborn.

For example, often right after I’ve played my loop, or maybe even in the day or two afterwards, I’ll experience this kind of energy drop. It’s not tiredness, it’s an energy-retraction. Like a trumpet gets blown, and all of the soldiers, the farmers, the scouts, the horses and cattle that were in the surrounding fields; they all get recalled back to the castle. There’s this sense that everything is being drawn back to the center, and I’ll feel disengaged from the surrounding world.

On the other hand, there’s this other movement that happens.

The clearest example of that one:

February 11 - I play my first loop of Dragon Flight (Dragon Reborn Stage 3). Then as I’m taking my daily walk on the 12th or 13th, I ‘suddenly’ and ‘for no particular reason’ feel like jogging instead of walking. And then the same thing happens the next day and the next. Then I think, ‘what if I worked through the 0 to 5k training regimen again?’ And the next thing I know, it’s a month later and I’ve been slowly increasing my jogging for the past 3-4 weeks.

So, I can observe this energetic refinement and restructuring process happening.

I used to run 5 to 10 k years ago. Then I decided to switch to lifting and gaining mass. That and a combination of other things led to my running really falling off. If I get back there, I’ll dedicate some of my runs to Dragon Reborn because it will have clearly played a part in getting me back there.

8 Likes

So that pattern really looks to me like:

Short-term Energy Drop (due to energy restructuring, rehabilitation, refinement)

Long-term Energy Increase (greater efficiency, better, healthier practices, etc.)

Also:
my description above does not do proper justice to just how far my jogging/running had fallen off. Due to injuries (tendons, ligaments, fascia), asthma/poor respiratory function, lack of regular practice, more time spent on job.

When I say I’m jogging now, I mean that I’m jogging 90 seconds and walking 90 seconds. Last week was jogging 45 seconds walking 90 seconds. So, I’m starting from the bottom again. But already yesterday, I noticed an improvement in respiratory function and gradual strengthening of connective tissues. I found myself starting to think about better stretching and mobility practices to further help the process.

Okay. Stop there.

5 Likes

Here’s a great summary of my Stage 1 ride:

5 Likes

I am backing off from my own commitment for my own good…I made a decision last time which turn out to be not so great…So no more DR for the next 3 months

2 cycles of DR stage 1 is tremendous. I thought I’d need 6 months for sure on it but I’m on washout now and since I started my washout I’ve been surprised by how good I’m feeling again. Rough ride at times absolutely but at this point it is easily worth it. There were some very rough days and moments for sure but it’s been worth it. I only listened to DR every four days. For good measure I’m continuing with Stage 1 for another cycle just because I want max strength benefits from each stage and especially stage 1.

9 Likes

Very nice. I’m happy for you. I know coming from me that it sounds like I’m being sarcastic but I genuinely mean it
I’m incredibly curious if Dragon Reborn can finally help resolve life long mental and emotional issues? It’s starting to seem like it although I refuse to say it’s a replacement for professional help.

4 Likes

Thank you, James.

No one and nothing would ever be able to do for me what DR has done for me so far and it did it like a real ninja - inconspicuously and with deadly precision. I’m really tempted to run one more (3rd) cycle although I don’t see any real need to do so. I guess it’s only a matter of running the program in the future if needed.

5 Likes

I will run st4 for couple of cycles every winter.

I´m on it now, fantastic sub!

1 Like

Huh! This makes me want to do a “quick run” of the whole DR-ZP when I’m done with my current project :grinning: