Main Disc Thread: DIAMOND Ultima

Thanks for the input!

1 Like
7 Likes

It’s crazy this obsession

the size doesn’t matter much compared to how you use it

I have above average dick size for sure and I see the surprise face when it is seen… that’s something good I guess, but even with this size sometimes there can be discomfort with certain petite type of girl

so… this whole obsession… idk how small ppl’s dicks can be that care about this too much but unless it’s comically tiny I think it’s better to spend time getting better at sex than getting a bigger dick :smiley:
I think we are made to feel bad about it cuz then we can be manipulated easier and be sold stuff to easier as well, that’s how the economy basically functions -> you’re not good enough, here buy this and get better

a minirant, but really, I think better spend the time and effort on learning better sex techniques :smiley:

hm I get it though, maybe it feels good to have a bigger dick than a tiny one… but I mean it can also lead to discomfort plus it’s only ever a problem if you make it a problem

but I get it I get it, the more I think about it the more I get it :smiley:
I can understand… but still, too much obsession isnt good
and I recall even I was a bit insecure at some point on this, so maybe we’re all being fucked with here mentally about the size of our dicks

11 Likes

All we want is – to exercise both our hands – at the same time. :muscle:t2: :muscle:t2:

:joy:

3 Likes

Oooh…

Can subclub pls release Diamond Paragon similar to how you did Limitless Executive? Or B.I.G.

I want to stack it with Spartan :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s the full request …

The idea is to aim the Paragon tech towards Diamond, Male Enhancement, and Physicality Shifter – simultaneously.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well said @Almighty

2 Likes

@Simon I’m kinda joking around haha, I guess best stop, it’s a funny subject tho :smiley: esp after what you wrote

@Tobyone :pray:

3 Likes

it’s not about the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean

3 Likes

it’s also not about the size of the boat but the quality of her throat

4 Likes

When someone is worried about their penis size, there is nothing comical to them about it.

I know. But I’m not talking about that person’s perspective, I’m talking about more of an outside perspective comical. =)

anyways, may we all be blessed with a good sizer on us, and the right mindset to appreciate it and what we can do with it; plus the best experiences to give and receive

that’s the important thing.

1 Like

Ya’ll tone it down. Though, I guess we brought it on ourselves with this title, hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Amen to that

May all of your members be diamonds in the rough.

1 Like

I’ve only used Diamond a few times… my situation, I’ve settled with the virgin girl, no sex yet but she has held my dick and ow, met the parents.

Would using Diamond accelerate the getting laid process since it has a potent aphrodisiac?

It could. Consider pairing it with Libertine.

1 Like

Now this could be interpreted a number of ways…:thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Elementary, my dear Watson.

3 Likes

Hey uh, guys, to put it delicately, be careful what you wish for with the size thing. Too much can cause a number of problems.

2 Likes