Main Disc Thread: DIAMOND Ultima

When someone is worried about their penis size, there is nothing comical to them about it.

I know. But I’m not talking about that person’s perspective, I’m talking about more of an outside perspective comical. =)

anyways, may we all be blessed with a good sizer on us, and the right mindset to appreciate it and what we can do with it; plus the best experiences to give and receive

that’s the important thing.

1 Like

Ya’ll tone it down. Though, I guess we brought it on ourselves with this title, hahaha. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Amen to that

May all of your members be diamonds in the rough.

1 Like

I’ve only used Diamond a few times… my situation, I’ve settled with the virgin girl, no sex yet but she has held my dick and ow, met the parents.

Would using Diamond accelerate the getting laid process since it has a potent aphrodisiac?

It could. Consider pairing it with Libertine.

1 Like

Now this could be interpreted a number of ways…:thinking::rofl:

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Elementary, my dear Watson.

3 Likes

Hey uh, guys, to put it delicately, be careful what you wish for with the size thing. Too much can cause a number of problems.

2 Likes

Like it will be impossible to find a fitting underwear brand? :thinking:

:blush:

1 Like

I think he’s saying it could possibly be a drag.

And everyone in the room knows when you’re having happy thoughts. Not funny in a business environment and really embarrassing otherwise.

1 Like

DIAMOND Update:

I finally had/have what others have attested to with this sub:

A full erection even after climax from sex!!

It’s something I’ve experienced a couple of times but not to this extent.

11 Likes

Hey everyone… @COWolfe has an important point. Please consider the potential wisdom in what he’s saying.

I think this is excellent news! Thank you for posting. Excellent for the new Ultima core, and for other perhaps more obvious reasons.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

I don’t know if DIAMOND has the new Ultima core, didn’t that start with Paragon?

Thank you for that…

That could be true

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Would you please confirm… which Ultimas have the NEW core in them?

Diamond?

Paragon?

R.I.C.H.?

1 Like

Just R.I.C.H. and Love Bomb. Paragon has both cores.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that would be possible but I think my PENIS is having RECONCILIATION from Diamond.

Whenever I run it I am literally walking around with the biggest boner in my life all day long no matter what I do. But when I don’t run it for two days or more it seems like my penis (non-erected) is smaller than baseline.

6 Likes