Main Disc. Thread - Daredevil ZP

That’s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

@ichigo because of you I will buy daredevil :joy: not to run now, but eventually!

Same here. Did you try Wanted? If yes, how would you compare the “relax” in Daredevil vs Wanted?

1 Like

Interesting I feel StarkQ is awesome, but has rough edges. You gave words to my hunches, thanks.

I am hoping for improvements in these types of areas. I just started the Daredevil subliminal, stacking with Rebirth. After yesterday’s first loops, now on day 2, I can notice an internal effect, as if some force is building that wants to burst out of me. I think it’s an urge to talk with people.

4 Likes

Daredevil is a sexual sub to a certain degree as one of its features is to help you seduce women. So it wouldn’t surprise me if you felt a strong libido. I might swap out stark for daredevil. I enjoyed the smooth talking element from the QV2 version.

Do you feel daredevil zp motivates you from a productivity standpoint ?

5 Likes

Spent a while on Daredevil but took a wash out to reset. Going to stack Daredevil and Love Bomb until True Social ZP comes out.

Observations I’ve noticed and to answer some of your questions re Daredevil:

-It’s similar to Wanted in terms of IDGAF, but different. Where Wanted made me feel relaxed in a kind of chilled stoner lazy way and negatively impacted my work productivity, Daredevil instead is more like “fuck it let’s just do it” without worries/fear. So when running Wanted I stopped caring about work, it was no big deal, but then I felt demotivated about it. Daredevil has a little bit of that, but also a reckless push, like “why not put in the work and try to excel in the role? Be fun to see where that takes you”.

-Biggest surprise has been the libido increase. Haven’t expected that. I’m still 90% sure there’s some of the Diamond increased sensitivity scripting and perhaps some male enhancement included as Daredevil supposed to be male specific.

-Biggest benefit has been reduced mental chatter. When on Stark, I was worried about performing well at my job, but constantly ruminating over it. Very in my head, not able to stop thinking about things I need to do, possibilities, planning ahead. This is a benefit to a degree, but when you’re already a worrier and over thinker like I am, this can be detrimental. All the worrying leads to stress, leads to fucked up sleep, which in the long run leads you to diminished performance, misery, and burn out. What I needed was to be able to shut off outside of work hours and stop the constant thinking about it, and Daredevil delivers that in spades. It’s easier to get to a place where you can empty your mind and just be relaxed and content in the moment.

-Not sure on attraction effects, haven’t been around women much, but it feels like there’s some kind of aura in here. Like a toned down approachable Libertine?

-Social anxiety slightly decreased but not as much as I would like. For example, on Stark, when making a stressful presentation at work, I felt panicky the whole time and was sweaty afterwards. On Daredevil, still some anxiety there but to a much lesser degree, not a sweaty mess at the end of it.

-Can’t say I’ve seen much increased verbal fluency yet, but perhaps that will come with time.

-More sense of humour, gravitating toward watching comedies, being silly with friends. Playful vibe.

I’d kind of describe it like Wanted but more recklessness, friendliness and less energy consuming to run. Less obsessed with being attractive and a catch to women and more just having fun and being in the moment. Pretty much what the sales page says.

Still hyped for True Social ZP though which I hope will be even more focused on reducing anxiety and entering a parasympathetic mode when around people so you can be relaxed, connect deeply and tap into verbal fluency/creativity when socializing with others. Like the effects of alcohol basically, but from a sub, like that sales page says also.

25 Likes

thanks for the report man, really useful

2 Likes

That sounds really good. If people report that happening then I might have to pull out my wallet again lol

im pretty sure this was the best written most informative review i have ever read on this forum.

thank you very much for writing this.

2 Likes

fuck this is sad news.

but who knows maybe other people will be stronger respondent and will get massive reduction in anxiety so i guess we will see.

I ran my first loop yesterday and this is just what I need to balance out the seriousness of Emperor. I can relate to a lot of the same effects as @ichigo listed.

• Much more in my body and out of my head. Living in the moment much more even when not in social situations. It also feels like there’s harmonic singularity module in here as my body is physically more relaxed than usual
  • Was laughing to myself about something and laughing freely and uninhibited. As a result my laugh actually sounded different than it’s ever sounded before. It was more free and felt totally natural, rather than edited with a twinge of self-conscious.
  • Self-consciousness in social situations at an all time low
  • Minimal overthinking when sending messages to people, as I normally would. Even true when messaging my boss.
  • More boldly striking up conversations with strangers in public. Engaged in the conversations beyond simply your basic “hi how are you?”
  • People seem more open to engaging with conversations with me. It does seem to tone back the intimidation factor of Emperor, but this is consciously guided and something I’ve desired. So for me this is a welcomed effect, but I’m sure if you wanted to maintain a different vibe it would be easy to do with conscious guidance.
  • I was late getting to church today and normally this would be stressing me out worrying how other people would thinking of me. I wasn’t even concerned about that in the slightest. I just entered, took my seat, and didn’t think twice about it.
  • FaceTimed with one of my old friends who reached out to me yesterday. Even though it had been quite some time since the last time we spoke, the conversation was effortless, flowing, and highly enjoyable. I was completely out of my head, no anxiety of overthinking about anything I was saying - the words were just flowing freely from my lips
  • Looking for situations to crack jokes, making witty smartass comments, and get people to laugh MUCH more than usual
  • Feel a lot of joy from this one. I have Chosen in the stack, but this is a different kind of joy than I’ve experienced with Chosen. With Daredevil, I feel more of a zest for life and viewing life as an exciting adventure.
  • Huge IDGAF attitude, but more outgoing and energetic, rather than the laid back IDGAF of WANTED. Exactly similar to how @ichigo described it “fuck it let’s just do it”

I’m really enjoying this sub so far. Even though it’s less than 24 hours after my first loop, I can tell this one will be an important element of my stack for a while.

Very excited to test this in a sales environment and my upcoming interview :wink:

15 Likes

Thank you for posting such a detailed review.

Have you noticed any significant increase in your horniness/sex drive from daredevil zp?

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

I noticed an increase in sex drive but not by a crazy significant amount like I’ve experienced with subs like Libertine or Khan before. Definitely feeling more horniness but in a subdued kind of way, where socializing and enjoying the moment comes first, but if that involves an attractive girl that’s just the icing on the cake.

3 Likes

which version of libertine gave you significant increase in sex drive? ZP or ultima?

i ask because i have used libertine ultima more then any product with great results but did NOT notice any increase in my own horniness/sex drive at all.

I have only run Libertine Ultima and for me that seemed to make me the most horny of all the subs on here that I’ve tried. Haven’t tried the ZP version yet so can’t report on that.

what is your exact routine when you use libertine ultima?

my routine was 2 loops around 2 hours before i hit the nightlife.

and i always ran libertine solo.

what is your libertine ultima routine?

I would run it as a booster, just one loop, a few hours before hitting nightlife. Never more than one loop and sometimes a half a loop.

I never ran it consistently and only as a booster to my stack when ultimas were considered boosters. Now that we have ZP it’s a bit different

1 Like

which products where in your stack at the time?

im wondering if maybe the horniness was a result of you using libertine ultima with those other products.

It’s been a long time since I ran Libertine Ultima so I don’t remember exactly. It was likely Stark & Primal Seduction, or Stark & Khan

1 Like