Main Disc. Thread - Daredevil ZP

Khan most certainly increases your libido. So if Khan was in your stack…

1 Like

I must say that adding Daredevil to my stack with Emperor and Chosen has been an absolute game changer.

Emp and Chosen are fantastic in their own right but after some time on them (been running since ZP preview started) I felt unfulfilled and that my life was one dimensionally focused on all work and no play. Daredevil was the missing piece to that puzzle.

Now, I feel fun enjoyment in almost every moment. I’m so free flowing and just purely enjoying life and completely confident knowing whatever happens is all good. My productivity has not diminished one bit, in fact I am far better at my sales job since I do not put things off and eagerly attack all necessary tasks, many of which involve human interactions. I’m realizing much of my procrastination stemmed around insecurities from worry about what other people would think, and Daredevil is doing incredible things to heal those insecurities and has been a real procrastination killer.

I also found that with just Emp/Chosen stack I’d get socially fatigued at the end of a sales day, causing me to sit at home alone intentionally avoiding human interaction to recharge my batteries. Well…that social fatigue has been completely removed from the first loop of running DD. My family was in town visiting me for the past week and a half, and despite having a very busy and tiring schedule, I’d still eagerly make time to do some kind of activity with them after work. I know for a fact that without DD in there I would’ve made excuses and spent half the precious time I’ve been able to spend with them on their trip. For this reason alone I am incredibly grateful for this sub.

I’ve also noticed that all of my interactions with others are overwhelmingly positive, and that people are genuinely interested trying to get to know me. People are also more friendly and open with me than with just Emp/Chosen as DD seems to have this disarming effect on others causing them to open up to you. Words just flow from my mouth effortlessly and people just seem to want to listen - I assume this is a synergistic effect of the Emp/Chosen/DD stack, but this has certainly been most noticeable since adding DD as my third sub.

One other interesting thing to report: DD seems to have some kind of auric effect on other people’s interactions. I have noticed lately that people around me seem to be joking around and being more playful socially a lot more, including people who I’ve known who I wouldn’t expect that kind of behavior from at all. DD seems to have this positive effect of lightening up the social climate around me, which is really awesome cause that’s the ideally how I prefer social interactions to be (light hearted and jovial).

Overall, I can’t say enough good things about this sub. It’s reminding me of my college days, during a particular semester when I was at my absolute best. Just so confident and carefree and really an absolute badass all around. Literally three loops over the course of 11 days has produced these life changing effects.

32 Likes

this is very profound.

thank you for posting this.

6 Likes

its been over 4 months since you posted this.

can you please give us a detailed review daredevil zp?

when you say this…

do you mean your sexual ENERGY was increased and you FEEL more sexual?

or do you mean you are THINKING more about sex?

or maybe both?

also, did this effect last?

did you end up testing true social zp?

if yes, how would you compare it to daredevil zp?

its been almost 4 months since you posted this super useful review.

can you please give us an update?

can you please give us an updated detailed review of your testing of daredevil zp?

You are like a policeman. Checking on everyone if they are doing everything by the book :slight_smile:

[please stop with the “wtf” when someone does something you don’t like or expect]

that is absolutely NOT what im doing.

im asking for their experience because im considering using the product myself.

what in the world are you even talking about with this “policeman” angle?

im basically asking them for help NOT Policing them.

what a strange and irrational comment.

1 Like

I am just kidding, have a nice day :).

4 Likes

I feel like daredevil is one of the harder subs to review. Its effects are quite subtle and every change happens very gradually. As the sales page says “become beloved, in a way thats very fitting for your personality” (or something along those lines), that is very essential to hiw this sub works. It works very much to make you keep your personality and stay through to yourself, while slowly polishing off the rough edges and making you feel more confortable wherever you are. It doesnt, at least in my experience, change you in this big extravert thats the life of every room his in, not if you werent like that beforehand that is. It doesnt do thsi quickly at least.

4 Likes

Daredevil review after 3 months

So since people seemed to find my ascension review very usefull, and i have some more free time, why not make another one?

Daredevil has been in my stack for 3 months at this point and has definitely shown some improvement. I found that daredevil shifts are very general and i honestly havent really had a moment where i could clearly see “this is daredevil in effect”. That said looking back in the past 3 months i do see that things have changed a bit.

So on daredevil the biggest change ive noticed is how open everyone is towards me. People just love hanging out with me and often very much open up whenever they have a chance.

I dont think it has made me that axtraverted and social, like i mentioned in my previous post here, its more that it allowed my natural personality to shine more and get better reactions rather than changing it into a hyperextravert. For me this means ive been teasing everyone a hellofalot, even people ive just met, and i havent had a single case of someone taking it to seriously or something along those lines. People tend to respond really well.

Another thing to note is ive always found it incredibly hard to feel confortable around groups of people i dont know that well. This problem hasnt dissappeared or anything like that, but it has definitely improved. I still dont enjoy beinngin to large of a group but i dont completely shut off when im in one like what often happened in the past.

Social anxiety has also definitely increased alot. I just have a lot more faith in my social skills to carry me through awkward situations (the few times they arise) if that makes sense. Im also far more okay with silences, so im really takinng the pressure off of myself to fill them.

Aside from that there were also some effects that just synergised really well with ascension, like the respect, ive been getting more compliments even.

All in all, i dont think im even close to embodying the archetype and theres a lot more growth to be had, but daredevil has definitely been doing things, and doing them well. Ill definitely be returning to daredevil in the future to really get everything out of this sub. It is a bit of a niche sub though with the issues it addresses, i know that not everyone will care that much about these kind of things, but for me it was a big deal. Definitely recommended to anyone with any kind of social anxiety or other types of social problems.

17 Likes

Pretty cool. 3 months is about 2 stack rotations long, too!

3 cycles even

Would Daredevil be good to connect deeper with people and have fun and enjoyable relationships?

I’m loving Ascension just looking to add something with a social edge, that helps me connect with people and for them to love being around me. Like Stark a little bit, without all the other stuff.

Probably true social would be better for that purpose

Daredevil seems to have a focus on a deeper level of identity change into becoming that life of the party guy in every area of your being in all situations

Where true social helps to take the edge off so you can relax and have fun socially

Although paradoxically perhaps that focus on a deeper level means daredevil provides deeper connections….at a certain point the only way for real answers is to run the sub and see for yourself lol

1 Like

Maybe I like being the life of the party everywhere I go :wink:

Also kind of feel like Ascension does not make me super approachable, or for others to start opening up and share with me.

1 Like

How often do you want to change your stack?
Amor: YES

3 Likes

Same as my underwear bruv

and how often do you want to change your underwear?

Could it be that you meant your social anxiety DECREASED a lot?

1 Like

must be yes, just a typo.

1 Like