Main Disc. Thread - Daredevil ZP

Yes emperor for me was all about “i dont care what they think or say its not such a big deal to me”

Daredevil “i dont care what they think i am going to have my say whether they like it or not”

2 Likes

I am running StarkQ ZP right now and wondering how you guys experience this one compared to StarkQ ZP when it comes to being expressive and talkative?

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist How did the Stark + Daredevil go?

2 Likes

so good that he changed his username :rofl:

4 Likes

Honestly I thought it was @GoldenTiger but he wanted to change his colour for a sec :rofl: :rofl:
Until I clicked on his profile :joy:

I might as well change my name as well

2 Likes

To be honest i have not given them both a run together yet. As of today its been stark and wanted. Once i stack both stark and daredevil will definitely give you feedback.

2 Likes

there was a time I wanted to change it to Eros, but then I remembered how much the name Invictus really means to me.

Cheers!

Versace Eros has a great smell. Spicebomb all the way tho. I’ll go with SpiceBomb as the new name.

1 Like

They’re both cute :star_struck: :+1:

7 Likes

@KingEsh cannot say for sure with this zp version however the qv2 version stopped you from getting to in your head about what to say. Stark QV2 is more intellectually driven you basically sound like a clever bastard on Stark :wink:

1 Like

Thinking about changing mine for BlondTiger, it would fit me better.

@TheBoxingScientist why change your name, I’m confused right now :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the input. Sounds interesting, let us know if you got any more/new experiences and thoughts about the stack.

how much of an egoistic bastard would I be if I changed my name to “Mr. Wanted” :rofl:

1 Like

That name suits me my friend :slight_smile:

Its not because you are white tiger and i wanted to oppose you its just me :grinning:

2 Likes

haha I don’t have a problem with more tiger people on here! :grin: In fact, I think you inspired me to chabge mine for BlondTiger

1 Like

Actually blonde tiger suits you :grinning:

1 Like

Not that high tbh

I’ll go RedTiger. We can be the tiger rangers. :rofl:

3 Likes

im really excited to test this product when my area lifts covid restrictions.

have any of you seen improvements in any of these areas: stage fright/fear of public speaking, social anxiety,approach anxiety,etc…anyone already seeing progress in those areas?

i think this product or sanguine would be best for those type of issues.

3 Likes

The previous versions really helped with public speaking and social anxiety. I can only say that the ZP version can only be better then the previous versions. I would suggest you use the product for 3 to 6 months to see more permanent results.

2 Likes

Really liking this one so far. Stark makes me social but the increased mental processes increased anxious thoughts. Daredevil been nice to relax and feel reckless.

Did you guys sneak some Diamond into this thing? Libido very high.

13 Likes