Main Disc. Thread - Chosen ZP v2

chosen is cool lol

8 Likes

So running the CFW led me to start using Chosen and I’m ngl it’s quickly becoming my favorite sub.

• Goes beyond leadership.

• I’m a lot more positive in general, which has led to positive manifestations.

• People just love being around me and I can just talk to anyone.

• Able to pick up on negative people much easier

• Learning how to just be a better person in general.

• Even though I am much kinder, I am also a lot more confrontational. Even more than other alpha subs.

• People are much kinder to me just in general.

• Learning how to better control my emotions.

• Confidence is quickly rising up especially with it being in my primal ascension custom.

• I also feel like Chosen is maturing me into a better person, to take better care of myself, and get my priorities in check.

13/10 Would run again

14 Likes

I’ve been going back and forth about adding in a third title. Since I already have Sex and Seduction I was going to do that with CFW. Buuuut, I think most immediately and at the same time setting up my long game, I’m going to get started on Chosen. It seems it could be the title I’ve really needed all along. So I’ll be stacking CFW and Chosen.

2 Likes

Perfect description :white_check_mark::raised_hands::sunglasses:

I was dipping into my feelings a little yesterday. So I was looking forward to my first loop of Chosen. I played Chosen From Within first and then Chosen. Since it was Friday I finished with my loop of Ascension Chamber.

Today I’m definitely tired, but I won’t say it’s from the subs. But I also am back in touch with some pleasant sensations in my body. Definitely a slight mood boost. Anxiety is lowered as well. I used to get more anxious if I was tired and maybe didn’t get a full night’s sleep. But definitely having that positivity there is nice.

It was only my first listen and I’d expect some challenges along the way, as with any form of growth. But definitely a title I’m glad to finally be on board for. That positivity does seem to add a layer of protection from getting caught up in the world’s craziness. Plus being able to spread that positivity just by your presence is great.

3 Likes

I’m halfway through my first cycle and yea there’s definitely some “healing” and/or processing going on from Chosen From Within. Very slight though. I’m also doing regular Chosen. I have been noticing more that it’s almost like I just know which people I could probably be friends with. And I’ve been seeing more of them, not a lot but it’s starting to happen. I can’t really explain it it’s just like this new experience, some people definitely just respond better to me. Nice to know that there really are some just basically good people out there who aren’t scheming and scamming and trying to get all they can. So things are still pretty subtle but still moving in a positive direction to where I’m really looking forward to the days and weeks and months to come.

9 Likes

Chosen seems to be really attractive, at least in my experience with it. I’m definitely noticing when it hits, it hits. I wasn’t expecting it to outperform the seduction titles, at least for me. I will say that it could be that the other titles could have been overwhelming so women would never show it and feel safe or okay enough to look at me like they do with Chosen. The bad boys get all the women? Chosen is reminding me that women like the good , chivalrous guys too.

10 Likes

Chosen’s filename has been properly updated. You may redownload whenever.

7 Likes

I had another cool experience with an interested woman. Not gonna explain it but it was out of the ordinary. It’s got me thinking I need to put Alexander’s Play module in my Chosen custom. I’m single but at this point with all this positive attention from the ladies it’s only a matter of time until my natural social butterfly comes out. Maybe that’s why the reports aren’t flowing in on this one these days. People are too busy living their lives and getting all the great results. Also I think it’s when you’re on the right title for you, all areas of your life are going to benefit. I never got any crazy results on the dating titles but Chosen and CFW is outstanding in my book.

4 Likes

A lot of “good girls” were attracted to me when I was running LBfH so I bet it would be a great stack with Heartsong or… WANTED. :blush:

The closer you get to your ideal self the better results/manifestations you get overall.

2 Likes

Today was a loop of CFW followed by Chosen in the evening. I was having anxiety today and it doesn’t happen all the time, but it tends to happen on my listening day until I listen. A few more listens before my 5 day break and so far I’ve had a day with very short recon, and today was probably the most anxiety filled day for me, it was about nothing in particular.

So after my listen I did feel like it took that layer off. I didn’t feel particularly good, just more neutral which was definitely welcome. All I noticed was I was looking at a person while I was driving by and that person immediately looked at me, and I could feel that this was a more positive kind of loving person.

So I will say that it does seem to increase my awareness of who the more genuine or positive people are. I’ve also just been getting some looks like people in the distance and I’ll only notice because they’re looking at me for some reason. I’m not sure what it was they’re just curious I suppose, not used to the unique signature that Chosen gives me or something. I dont’ think I’d like all the Stark attention but so far Chosen fits the bill for me.

These were guys looking at me on work break or something. There we’re two different pairs of guys within like 10 mins. Each time only one of the guys was like starting and the other guy noticed but they weren’t gonna stare obviously like the other guys. I just remained non-chalant doing whatever I was doing, in the past I may have gotten annoyed by it because I’m not a big attention guy and yea, I don’t know what theyre looking at me for but I didn’t feel threatened and just brushed it off.

4 Likes

For that reason I use a “mitigator” in the form of a sub that addresses “sensations” that arise on recon. Those sensations are indicators of deeper issues that surface when they’re in the way of the changes occurring in you thanks to your stack. In my case, it’s about arising hate for humans that is the main form of the recon I’m getting on my current stack (RM, SE, LD, QL). Every time this recon hits me I mitigate it with LBfH immediately. It works like a charm mitigating it and at the same time I feel the execution of my stack gets more profound even a couple of hours after running the mitigator. It’s like getting stronger thanks to overcoming internal crisis that has manifested in the form of recon. I recommend this approach wholeheartedly.

7 Likes

How do you use the mitigator? Just listen to a 15 minute loop?

That’s correct.

The most universal mitigator is, naturally, Sanguine but everyone may need a sub addressing more specific forms of recon like in my case where I treat outburst of hate for humans with LBfH.

As far as I know LD is the best mitigator for social anxiety. You need to test it out by yourself.

1 Like

I don’t understand, where is this new file?

I was thinking about True Social but yea it’s been mostly smooth sailing for me with CFW and Chosen. Any recon has been absolutely minimal since I started CFW.

1 Like
3 Likes

So what I really like about Chosen as far as the alpha titles go, is that it’s not going to rock the boat too much.

Say you’re in a work or family situation, and something like Khan might cause status and power increase very quickly and could ruffle some feathers.

With Chosen you just get seen from a more positive place. It’s kind of like people admire you and because they like you it doesn’t have as much friction as being super dominant might.

I also like the added benefit of being able to empathize and understand people better.

I’m also finding that it’s the most attractive title that I’ve ever ran. At least in terms of me seeing the signs from the ladies. I do think maybe other titles might be too much and so they didn’t show it outwardly and may have been too intimidated. I think the comfort aspect is what’s really letting the interested ladies show it.

I feel like things are on the brink of getting good in terms of social life. I haven’t had that increase yet from actually making connections besides better treatment from random strangers.

I haven’t gotten more likes on my social medias, still at mostly zero! haha! No big deal. I haven’t gotten any friend requests and nobody from my past has contacted me or anything. I still feel good and am mostly patient as I know good things are definitely happening.

I just started my 4th cycle with Chosen, Spartan/Survival Instinct Custom and LBFH.

11 Likes

I just wanted to say that my favorite thing about Chosen is being seen and treated better by people. I wish I’d had it as my first sub even and stuck with it for a year.

I guess I’m feeling a bit introspective about it because I’m changing it out for Wanted Black in my next cycle.

But out of all the titles I’ve tried so far, I’ve noticed the best with Chosen. Definitely a good 4 cycles, and I know it would only get better if I stick with it.

7 Likes