Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

I finally watched the Black Adam (2022) movie and it has Chosen written all over it. :man_superhero:

1 Like

Emp B + Chosen combo @Classic1

That combo sounds amazing, haven’t tried Emp B yet :+1:

1 Like

I think this would recon like hell. If you see Emp B sales page. Its the counter part of Chosen :exploding_head:

1 Like

Has anyone had some good reviews on this?

1 Like

New thread for V2 Main Disc. Thread - Chosen ZP v2 - #37 by ABC333

But yea the reviews have slowed down but things are going good for me. Currently on Chosen and CFW and a custom.

Oh sorry my bad, thanks.

Would Chosen stack well with GLM?

Chosen has worked SUPERWELL for me online business wise.

My Youtube is popping off, so is TikTok. I got raided for 800 viewers on Twitch (as a new channel). Got affiliate status within a month (almost unheard of, unless you already have a following).

Chosen is INSANELY powerful.
People give you A LOT of stuff and want to follow you.

12 Likes

You are the chosen one :slight_smile:

1 Like

But you were also running WB, and two users on the forum wrote that the combination of WB + Chosen was somehow strange and not giving them the results they expected.

1 Like

I dont know what they expected :slight_smile:

But I dropped WB for now. Emperor Chosen is the OG king and its working better than ever for my goals.
OG Wanted might be more up my sleeve, but not a priority for now.

I THOUGHT WB gave me the fame, but it was old EmpChosen still lingering around (I just switched).

WB manifested A LOT of hot women around me, made me self confident AF and brought more of my true self back.

7 Likes

And why Emperor over Khan for you @AlexanderGraves ? :slightly_smiling_face: I am curious why some people are Emperor types and some Khan.

Yeah he’s had awesome growth. :ok_hand: I’m running me some Chosen now. It’s funny how it’s the first sub I bought but never ran :joy:

3 Likes

I asked @Simon that question regarding wealth.

Emperor has significantly more wealth scripting than Khan. Khan is more sexual social.

And I want the wealth.

7 Likes

This was emperor for me. Bought it first. Ran it a year later lol

2 Likes

Hey, I remember saint’s post that said Khan has more wealth scripting coz its a 4 stager.

2 Likes

OK then, we need clarification @AnswerGroup

Man. That’s impressive as hell!

3 Likes

To my current knowledge khan does have some wealth and empire building (“… a khan has to take care of his empire…”) and action-taking. But I believe the archetype is more for sexuality and being social. While in emperor the sexuality is on the side, secondary.

2 Likes