Main Disc.Thread - Chosen: The Way of Nature [Now Available!]

Give me a few weeks or months and I"ll be doing this

1 Like

As I wrote yesterday my dreams are now about animals : Bear, eagle and today a cat ! A very aggressive cat at the beginning and nicer and nicer after talking to him. It is funny this file. I stopped all my stack to focus on this Way of Nature so I know these dreams come from it. I normally dont dream of animals and even less talk to them :rofl:

8 Likes

Mistake, it happened that I dream of animals but they frightened me, like a snake, crocodile etc they are in a nightmare. In this case it is the opposite, they are nervous with me, aggressive and then we become friends . In the nightmare, I wake up, no need to be friends :rofl:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign The Way of Nature is also a pain killer ! I stopped my pain killer medicine (in accord with my Doc). If I feel pain I just go to the garden and stay near the tree. I feel a wave of inner peace and the pain disappears ! Of course, it is not big pain !

7 Likes

Finished a loop 2 hours ago, and feel burst of bliss and euphoria, OMG !

6 Likes
5 Likes

For any one running Chosen: The Way of Nature who wants 90 minutes of meditative inspiration, I recommend the following:

There are a few uploads of it on YouTube, but they’ve all got the audio-reversed so that it’s playing backwards.

But here is an audio-correct version of the first 10 minutes or so:

7 Likes

I see myself going to Skull Island to domesticate King Kong using this bad boy.

1 Like

@Malkuth are you listening to the way of nature ?

1 Like

I played one loop of Way of Nature on Monday. (On top of my current stack.)

Then I returned to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 Like

@Malkuth Wow, talk about back in the day. I saw that .Maybe it is time to revisit. Thanks.

1 Like

I hadn’t paid enough attention when I saw it decades ago. I thought that it was directed by Francis Ford Coppola. Now I’ve noticed that it was produced by Coppola but directed by Godfrey Reggio. And Reggio went on to make a number of other films that I have not seen. (Well 2 or 3 more anyway). So, I’m bookmarking him.

I suspect that any of his films would be compatible with/facilitative of Way of Nature.

1 Like

This is my first time reading this story it is F-ing hilarious :joy:

Any comments or observations from your running of it?

1 Like

Only this:

And then, interestingly:

The day after I ran CWON I had women looking at me as I walked outside.

Didn’t happen with WANTED, but definitely happened after CWoN.

The first one was the best.

I was walking in one direction. She was jogging from the other direction. Admiring her face, I made brief eye contact. And, as she passed me, she returned the most lovely and enthusiastic smile using her eyes.

I continued walking thinking ‘Did that just happen?’

:slight_smile:

Briefly mentioned it here:

Makes sense to me, I’m more of a CHOSEN kind of guy than a WANTED kind of guy.

I’ve got my Sun in Taurus. And I fit the stereotype. Quiet, grounded, and private, but when I do manage to communicate or interact, it tends to be straight-forward.

11 Likes

I’ve got Sun & Venus in Scorpio, and Ascendant in Taurus.

I’ve been Chosen to be the Mystery Man.

:joy:

Same. Monday night before sleep. No dreams. No special effects the next day.

Then I continued my washout.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

There are a lot of so-called modern problems that are the result of living lives out of balance.

Animals in captivity masturbate. They get depressed.

(EDIT: Okay, I seem to have exaggerated. Animals in the wild also masturbate apparently. Which makes sense, since most have not been in captivity for most of the millions of years of life on planet Earth. Hopefully there’s still some value to the rest of my rant.)

It’s not about some simplistic, idealized construct of ‘Nature’ as being perfect.

But it is about studying, exploring, and understanding the cycles and seasons that support a healthy and well-balanced life.

Chosen: The Way of Nature is seeming even more crucial to me.

Eventually integrating it into either an Alchemist or a Paragon-based stack or custom.

Alchemist
Chosen: The Way of Nature
Light of Humility
The Streams
The Lines

And beyond.

Animals need to be limited and regulated by Nature.

A mature human being has the potential to apply healthy limits to herself, by choice. But only if she can be humble enough to recognize the importance of the larger context and to not live like an unsupervised teenager or child.

Once an electric light is invented, the immediate temptation is to simply stay up 24 hours a day. And that, writ large, is what we’re still currently doing. F**king up the cycles.

It’s not evil. It’s not impressive enough to be evil.

It’s just immature.

Not being worthy of this tiny bit of intelligence that we’ve managed to evolve so far.

Anyhow, those are my thoughts.

8 Likes

There were follow ups:

Powaqqatsi
Naqoyqatsi

4 Likes

Yep, but I saw today that he made another called Visitors. And another called Anima Mundi. And possibly 1 or 2 more.

2 Likes

You didn’t even bother to answer a genuine doubt about a title i had.

:thinking: