Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Dragon Reborn (stage 4) is muy interesante.

This seems poised to be quite an interesting 7 weeks. Actually after tomorrow, there’ll only be 6 weeks left.

I’m amazed.

3 Likes

Hey @Brandon,

You good, man?

Been laying pretty low recently. Just checking up on you.

3 Likes

Hey @Malkuth

I appreciate you checkin’ up on me but I’m great my dude, I just stalk the forum rather than feeling the need to post if I don’t really need to. Focused on workin’ on myself which has been going great.

Hope you’re well my man.

7 Likes

Excellent

2 Likes

Been thinking a lot about animal nature.

3 Likes

Ran a loop of Chosen WoN last night on my hike.

Main thing I noticed was a feeling of being very grounded in this morning’s meditation.

I was more keyed into body feel and sense of touch.

6 Likes

Couple of incidences today of attracting women.

Just in the street.

Went walking earlier than usual today and on the way back, since it was early enough, I took a detour and went to a supermarket to buy some delicious vegetables. And a little sushi.

Guess I was wearing a tank top. Anyway, I noticed it happening a few times.

Interesting. Felt like what I would expect from WANTED.

Actually now that I think of it, I’ve gotten a number of manifestations that I’d expect from WANTED. But the only time I ran it was in the trial, last September and October.

Chosen Way of Nature maybe? Or, most likely, synergistic effects from several programs that are playing right now.

5 Likes

Do you have any ideas how the Jupiter module works?

Theoretically? Yes. (To put it briefly: you just get better at manifesting.)

Practically? Somewhat. (I still find manifestation to be mysterious.)

Bottom line: It seems to be working.

1 Like

Thinking of adding it to my Wealth Custom alongside Yggdrasil, Current Invoker but not as sure about it, otherwise, I’d go for Gratitude Embodiment and Faith Unyielding as those are two powerful manifestations modules also.

I think, I once had it in a Custom and that it made me very aware of how I manifested, when I manifested, what I manifested and to manifest consciously to get the things I want but not sure it also had Mind’s Eye soo…

2 Likes

Yes, there are, at this point, quite a number of modules that support different aspects of the manifestation process. A person could really create an incredible manifestation custom.

I think @bujin might have done that before.

Take these for example:

Mind’s Eye
Alchemist

Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Divine Will
Tyrant
The Merger of Worlds
Current Invoker

Faith Unyielding
Virtue Series: Hope
Gratitude Embodiment
The Flow
The Wonder
Starfilled Night
Spiritual Reality Alignment
Inner Voice
Mountain Breaker

Awakened Perception
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage

That would be one manifesting wonder!

The optimism, the focus of will, the integrity of conscious and subconscious, voluntary and involuntary, internal and external, the courage, and the mastery of intention.

Good stuff.

4 Likes

Or maybe you’re sweating peace vibes profusely and are naturally a charming man :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Also, I’ve, personally, always considered Yggdrasil and Jupiter as an associated pair. I included them together in my first ever custom. And they’re planned to be together again in my foundation custom, NAISSANCE, that’ll be built in July.

Yggdrasil opens up the highway and Jupiter gives you the perfect Mustang to drive that highway. (Or Tesla, if that’s your preference.)

Note: but when you said “how it works” did you mean the mechanics of how it works? I haven’t really addressed that.

3 Likes

Yes, the mechanics I was curious about. I’ve had Yggdrasil in a lot of Customs, for me it’s a straightforward module it’s been obvious to see it in action.

Jupiter, on the other hand… I like the name because Jupiter is also the planet of growth, luck, and good fortune.

2 Likes

There are a number of arts/skills that involve working with flows (i.e., working with dynamic process).

For example,
Pottery

Sailing and Tacking

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Kite Flying/Hanggliding

All of these arts involve 1) “listening to” or observing the shifting patterns of the relevant flows, and 2) skillful alignment with the flows so as to ‘ride’ the currents and, hopefully, to not just survive but to travel and move in the directions of one’s choosing.

There’s a receptive/passive component: Listening, Receiving, Observing

There’s an expressive/active component: Angling, Aligning, Harnessing, Positioning

Between these two components there is also the sweet spot of ‘Balancing’.

I’m thinking of Manifestation as belonging to these arts. Surfing and Shaping the Currents of Becoming. Internal Becoming and External Becoming.

Jupiter builds the attitudes, the perceptions, and the skills that will enable you to skillfully adjust to the currents of BECOMING. Internally, you’re orienting your board, you’re skillfully feeling the clay of the pot. Externally, what that looks like is….’Manifestation’.

Yggdrasil, Current Invoker (and also Immortal’s Blade and Immortal’s Courage) help you to orient and locate the places with the strongest and ideal currents and flows. Jupiter develops the skill of riding and shaping those currents to exactly where you want to go. Divine Will and Tyrant (I think) increase your muscle control of that surfboard so that it’s just an extension of your body.

The Merger of Worlds extends even further. It makes the ocean itself an extension of your surfboard and your body.

And so on.

Throughout all of this, attitude is very important. If you become discouraged, or give up, or are afraid to walk into the water, or to touch the clay; it can short-circuit or weaken the process. That’s where many of those emotional and attitudinal modules come in.

Gratitude, Beauty, Wonder, Inner Voice, Immortal’s Courage; all of these get you out of your self, out of your narrow fears and insecurities, and into harmony with a bigger picture. That bigger picture opens you up and inspires you. It energizes you, heals you, and restores you. Because inevitably, we fall off the board, the kite crashes, the pot collapses. And if we’re only focused on our selves, we’ll get discouraged.

But when our view is larger and broader, getting back on the board is the most natural thing in the world. How could you not? The ocean doesn’t ‘give up’ every time one of its waves crashes against the shore. It has an infinite series of waves to follow.

And we sense that the same infinitude is within us (The Flow, Virtue Series: Hope).

And so on and so on.

7 Likes

Oh, and my bad, I neglected to mention and include the mother of Manifestation modules:

Ascension Chamber!

:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

You should write the descriptions of the modules in the store !! :scream:

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m finding my mind updating concepts quite a bit these days, so that they make more sense and match what I’m experiencing or what I know, rather than just blindly following tradition or convention.

Nothing revolutionary necessarily.

One example:

To me it makes more sense to think in terms of a 52-week numbered year with one transitional day at the end. Sort of similar to the processing days that we use between our listening phases.

So you get: 52 weeks X 7 days = 364 days with one extra day for processing and transition (or two processing or transitional days every four years).

The point of all of this?

Synchrony with the cycles of relative solar position. (Our primary energy source and the primary driver of change cycles on our planet.)

So instead of saying “I’m going to meet you in March”, it makes sense to me to say “I’ll see you at 12-week.” (i.e., week 12.) The traditional months are all different lengths and don’t really give an accurate or conveniently projective sense of time. In contrast, 52 weeks are symmetrical, identical, and easy to imagine.

So it’s a bit like using the metric system rather than the Royal measurements system.

Another example:

Instead of saying I am hungry, I am thinking “I am generating hunger sensations“ or “I am making hunger“

For me, this not only makes more sense but reminds me in a useful way of what is going on as I experience different sensations throughout the day.

Mind you, all of this is just happening internally. No need to ask others to do the same. :rofl:

2 Likes