Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

It’s a great idea. I like it.

I actually have an Ascension Chamber playlist. I usually play it when I’m listening.

:laughing:

That’s so cool.

Inspiration is one of the joys of life.

3 Likes

Is it Gregorian Chants? Haha am stereotyping while at the same time looking forward to Ascension CHANTS by Malkuth haha.

So true. There is a childlike joy in inspiration and creativity. Playful is the right word.

3 Likes

Dreams last night with themes of Family, Travel, and Endurance through Challenge.

2 Likes

Let my gratitude be ever stronger than my pain;

So that pain, where met, becomes my servant and my trusted teacher, rather than my master.

3 Likes

50 pushups this morning.

Then (2 minutes later), 5 more.

Then 30 minutes later, 55 more.

(Shout-out to Fusion Optimized, Inner Gasoline, SPS Endocrine System, SPS Muscular System)

4 Likes

Realization two nights ago.

(Had been walking inside of my apartment more during several rainy weeks filled with deadline busy-work. Then, after finally completing the deadline work, went outside for a hike outside 2 nights ago. Felt a kind of ‘tiredness’, energy exchange occurring in me. Felt tired, but more strengthened by the outside air and atmosphere. In contrast to the more self-contained stagnant or insular energy in an enclosed apartment.)

Realization #1:
Walking IS Qigong.

When I’m walking, energy work is happening.

Then had Realization #2:
Inner Gasoline changes all kinds of activities into qigong.

Part of the reason I was able to sense that my walking was an energy/qigong exercise was that Inner Gasoline was helping me to make it into a more effective qigong practice. Inner Gasoline was imbuing my walk with enhanced qigong functionality. So, the energy processes were stronger, clearer, and easier to recognize.

That was my intuition as I walked.

hmm…now, Intuition #3:

Inner Gasoline is probably a good companion module to Dragon Reborn.

6 Likes

Just ‘created’ a new snack that I’m enjoying a lot.

Celery chips!

As is apparent, ‘creating’ them basically involves 1 step:

Step 1: chop celery into thin slices

Done.

Really freaking enjoying it as a refreshing snack though.

(“aahhh…Health Codex… I knew you well.”)

6 Likes

The one seeking the thing is the one who would be better put seeking after the seeker.

2 Likes

This is interesting. I’m looking at building an energy cultivation custom based on AA and SB (for Microcosmic Orbit meditation and other energy work), but wasn’t sure about including Inner Gasoline. I know it mentions energy transmutation, but I find the description a bit confusing. So you’d recommend it for such a custom?

2 Likes

I’m actually not completely sure.

There has to be tremendous synergy in my custom between Fusion Optimized and Inner Gasoline.

In an odd way, I feel like Fusion Optimized almost kind of corresponds to As Above and Inner Gasoline to So Below.

I think I’d include them both.

Can’t wait to see how your energy cultivation custom works out!

2 Likes

Hm, interesting that you mention this, I just received my new custom and I have both of these in it :slight_smile: And also I do daily pushups :muscle:

2 Likes

I was thinking something like this, in either ZPT or ZPT²:

As Above Core
So Below Core
Mind’s Eye Core - I know 3 cores isn’t recommended, but I think these 3 are coherent. And where the mind goes, the chi follows.

Arcane Mastery - Improve cultivation skills
Avatar - Improve cultivation skills
Awakened Perception - Improve energy perception
Energetic Development XI - Energetic system improvements
Fusion Optimized - Energetic system improvements
Inner Gasoline - Energetic system improvements
Metamorphosis - Energetic system improvements
The Architect - Energetic system improvements
Harmonic Singularity - Reducing tension allows greater energy flow
Everpresent - Improve cultivation focus
The Single Point - Improve cultivation focus
DEUS - Unsure if I should include this, but it’s a standard module for me

Thoughts?

Edit: Added reasoning behind module selections

4 Likes

It’s great. That’s my thought.

If anything, I might choose 1 or 2 results enhancers based on your individual characteristics or needs.

The Naturalizer, for example.

hmm…

Looking at my own custom, I’m thinking that Immortal’s Blade and/or Immortal’s Courage might become relevant.

It’s so personal, this process of designing a subliminal.

I like how focused your vision is. That seems particularly appropriate to ZP customs. It seems that ZP really rewards focus.

3 Likes

Hows the washout been to you? Do you run full loops?

2 Likes

Much of the pain that we cause in this life proceeds directly from the desire to escape pain.

6 Likes

The 5 processing days went okay. I don’t remember every detail, but I jotted down anything particularly notable up above. I had a big work deadline that coincided exactly with the end of the processing days, so that helped to occupy my attention.

And now I’m back to my stack (as of Thursday).

Same basic stack.

That’s how I play it. Using the AudioShare iPhone app.

Every other day, while meditating, I play that playlist through headphones. It’s a one-hour playlist, 2 ZP tracks sandwiched by two 15-minute silence tracks. I used Audacity to insert a chime at the end of the second silence track so that I know when to get up. (The hardcore meditators just train the natural time sense, but I’m cool using a timer for now.)

Anyway, so, yes. Full loops. 1 each. And today I got the intuition later in the day to play 1 more loop of Dragon Reborn ZP (standard, non-custom). So I did.

Then later I went out for my evening hike, from which I just returned and showered. The hike was very healing and restorative. I started out feeling drained, weak, and tired and returned feeling strong and rejuvenated.

I can’t overstate the benefit that daily hiking has added to my subliminal journey. Really smoothens things out.

And here we are.

3 Likes

Do you think moving towards pain causes growth ?

1 Like

Not necessarily; but growth always involves some amount of moving towards pain. :wink:

2 Likes

For a less facetious example:

If you train for a marathon, when you get home after each running session, your feet will have some pain.

But if you sit at home and beat your feet with a rock or a hammer for 4 weeks, you probably won’t find that your marathon performance has improved by the end of that time.

I think pain is an inevitable ingredient in any organic growth or evolution process. But I don’t think it’s in any way the point of the growth process. And I don’t quite think that seeking it out deliberately would necessary yield an enhanced result.

Seek what you are truly seeking and let that be the focus. Just try not to let pain (or the desire to avoid it) distract or attract you from what really matters.

That’s an opinion.

If I learn better tomorrow, I’ll change it tomorrow. :joy:

3 Likes

How about you? What’s your current take on this?

1 Like