Nova Elite: Kether to Malkuth

Yes, the mechanics I was curious about. I’ve had Yggdrasil in a lot of Customs, for me it’s a straightforward module it’s been obvious to see it in action.

Jupiter, on the other hand… I like the name because Jupiter is also the planet of growth, luck, and good fortune.

2 Likes

There are a number of arts/skills that involve working with flows (i.e., working with dynamic process).

For example,
Pottery

Sailing and Tacking

ezgif.com-gif-maker

Kite Flying/Hanggliding

All of these arts involve 1) “listening to” or observing the shifting patterns of the relevant flows, and 2) skillful alignment with the flows so as to ‘ride’ the currents and, hopefully, to not just survive but to travel and move in the directions of one’s choosing.

There’s a receptive/passive component: Listening, Receiving, Observing

There’s an expressive/active component: Angling, Aligning, Harnessing, Positioning

Between these two components there is also the sweet spot of ‘Balancing’.

I’m thinking of Manifestation as belonging to these arts. Surfing and Shaping the Currents of Becoming. Internal Becoming and External Becoming.

Jupiter builds the attitudes, the perceptions, and the skills that will enable you to skillfully adjust to the currents of BECOMING. Internally, you’re orienting your board, you’re skillfully feeling the clay of the pot. Externally, what that looks like is….’Manifestation’.

Yggdrasil, Current Invoker (and also Immortal’s Blade and Immortal’s Courage) help you to orient and locate the places with the strongest and ideal currents and flows. Jupiter develops the skill of riding and shaping those currents to exactly where you want to go. Divine Will and Tyrant (I think) increase your muscle control of that surfboard so that it’s just an extension of your body.

The Merger of Worlds extends even further. It makes the ocean itself an extension of your surfboard and your body.

And so on.

Throughout all of this, attitude is very important. If you become discouraged, or give up, or are afraid to walk into the water, or to touch the clay; it can short-circuit or weaken the process. That’s where many of those emotional and attitudinal modules come in.

Gratitude, Beauty, Wonder, Inner Voice, Immortal’s Courage; all of these get you out of your self, out of your narrow fears and insecurities, and into harmony with a bigger picture. That bigger picture opens you up and inspires you. It energizes you, heals you, and restores you. Because inevitably, we fall off the board, the kite crashes, the pot collapses. And if we’re only focused on our selves, we’ll get discouraged.

But when our view is larger and broader, getting back on the board is the most natural thing in the world. How could you not? The ocean doesn’t ‘give up’ every time one of its waves crashes against the shore. It has an infinite series of waves to follow.

And we sense that the same infinitude is within us (The Flow, Virtue Series: Hope).

And so on and so on.

7 Likes

Oh, and my bad, I neglected to mention and include the mother of Manifestation modules:

Ascension Chamber!

:muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

You should write the descriptions of the modules in the store !! :scream:

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m finding my mind updating concepts quite a bit these days, so that they make more sense and match what I’m experiencing or what I know, rather than just blindly following tradition or convention.

Nothing revolutionary necessarily.

One example:

To me it makes more sense to think in terms of a 52-week numbered year with one transitional day at the end. Sort of similar to the processing days that we use between our listening phases.

So you get: 52 weeks X 7 days = 364 days with one extra day for processing and transition (or two processing or transitional days every four years).

The point of all of this?

Synchrony with the cycles of relative solar position. (Our primary energy source and the primary driver of change cycles on our planet.)

So instead of saying “I’m going to meet you in March”, it makes sense to me to say “I’ll see you at 12-week.” (i.e., week 12.) The traditional months are all different lengths and don’t really give an accurate or conveniently projective sense of time. In contrast, 52 weeks are symmetrical, identical, and easy to imagine.

So it’s a bit like using the metric system rather than the Royal measurements system.

Another example:

Instead of saying I am hungry, I am thinking “I am generating hunger sensations“ or “I am making hunger“

For me, this not only makes more sense but reminds me in a useful way of what is going on as I experience different sensations throughout the day.

Mind you, all of this is just happening internally. No need to ask others to do the same. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bunch of typos in that last post. I was dictating it on my phone. I’ll fix it later.

1 Like

Eat based on what you need and based on what you’re planning to do; not based on some automatic sensations that repeatedly arise and disappear if you simply wait long enough.

Use the energy that you’ve stored in your body before it spoils and starts throwing off cell-replication.

Store more energy when you’re going to need more energy.

3 Likes

Is there Limitless / QL module in your stack ?

2 Likes

Not at present. But I’ve run Quantum Limitless for so long that I’m pretty sure my mind has Internalized it. And honestly, my mind naturally goes in that direction anyway. I don’t mean super humanly; but just that it tends to generate perspectives and ideas a lot. It’s always been that way.

In July or August, once this healing phase is completed (for the time being), I will return to QL.

3 Likes

6 weeks of Healing Stack continues.

Things feel quite different

In a way, there’s not a lot to say.

Mind is at work processing, I think.

Exercise is even more important than usual. To keep my energy circulating. Going to walk now.

3 Likes

What’s about Ascension Chamber that makes it so special?

2 Likes

Yes @Malkuth , you definitely should. Or maybe a short guide with what modules that work in synergy with one another, like you so beautifully elaborated on above :slight_smile:

That’s a core, no? :smiley:

I was wondering - in regards to the build above - In what instances would one choose to omit the AsC core in a manifesting module, in favor of something else? Isn’t AsC and ME < the > manifesting duo?

I also really like the idea of balancing all these areas in order to become a living breathing walking and unstoppable reality distortion field. A solid build, indeed!

1 Like

Just read it’s thread and it’s sales page
Then try it for yourself for at least a month

You’ll see

2 Likes

haha. Thanks. Probably not going to happen. The amount of knowledge and behind the scenes experience that Saint and Fire use to create the informational materials is truly huge. I’ll give my random observations here and there, but I’ll leave the truly definitive suggestions to the masters.

Honestly, I simply forgot to include Ascension Chamber core, because it’s still so new to me. I’d see that as being centrally important to a manifestation custom. I really love Ascension Chamber. What an amazing combination. Mind’s Eye and Ascension Chamber as the dual cores of a manifestation custom.

Wow.

:muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: Agreed!

2 Likes

Yeah I know, right? And combined with all the other modules you mentioned… what a powerhouse, indeed. It’s like you cannot afford not to have it! :joy:

I hear you. They have the inside perspective, after all. But your observation and insight is elucidating, and much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

@remarkable I summon thee!

How goes it?

Playing anything these days?

1 Like

Did more sleeping/napping today. I am thinking that it may have been an adaptation to my POOLS of Healing custom.

I woke up at about 6:45 am. I meditated from 7:07 am to 8:08 am.

Then I went back to bed and continued to lay down until 10:30 am or so.

I did a brief 30 minute run walk with my son. From say 3:30 pm. I took him back home and then I walked for another 90 minutes. As I walked I was aware of a somewhat tired sensation in my body. But I also felt that the walk was a real gift that I wanted to give to myself.

At 7:15 pm, I really wanted to nap. Laid on the bed. Next thing I knew it was 8:45 pm.

Well, that was today’s experience.

3 Likes

And Mercury has left retrograde today as well. Some of us may notice changes in how we’re processing or expressing things (including subs).

4 Likes

Knowing that something is not important, and yet feeling it bring you utterly to your knees and forcing you to acknowledge how completely important it is;

This is the essence of learning respect for your animal nature.

2 Likes