Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

With Chosen I feel that I now understand why and how sacrifice is important

6 Likes

Imma post this here instead of my journal because this is clearly from Chosen.

These messages (or similar) keep popping up ever since I started running it. (I have a self-improvment brand)

Image 03.12.21 at 07.10

Isn’t that like LITERALLY the product copy of Chosen? :smiley:

14 Likes

can i take a look at your website?

No advertising allowed!

5 Likes

Is Chosen designed to directly increase compliance of those that the user is leading through developing charisma? Cant tell from the description.

2 Likes

Compliance as in forcefully? No

2 Likes

Like JCast said, not by force, but it definitely raises compliance through influence/charisma.

I noticed a marked difference in how people respond to anything I say or do. I’m getting responses that I was not expecting from cold approaches and a much nicer and respectful treatment from everyone I interact with.

The best part? I’m not even thinking about that, I just go about my day completely detached from outcomes. Pure positivity.

7 Likes

Not sure if anyone else has had any similar feelings but last night before sleep I remember feeling incredibly thankful for everthing. I recalled my past and the good experiences before thinking “if I died tomorrow, I’ve had a great life” and thanked my past and then went to sleep.

I’m gonna attribute it to Chosen for the time being

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will Chosen be available in the Q store to stack with other titles in a QV2 custom?

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

What about limitless zp and choosen zp. I already feel much productive and disciplined with Limitless zp.
U forgot about it :weary:

2 Likes

Chosen -2× loop

Confidence is real. I am a student and I want to cultivate qualities of leadership now. From this forum and from people’s experiences I realised that if we dont
Take inspired action and grab opportunity at the right time. It’s gone forever and we gonna regret. And see what today I am so positive about my lyf after 2 loops of Chosen. Today even if I am studying I am taking inspired action. I am not acting lazy . I am feeling different today. I am really keeping the negativity and stress out. It’s so good. I think since I stacked it with limitless I am productive too. But yeah I can’t find words to describe the feeling but surely it’s really something I needed.
I am sure before leading others I will learn to lead myself with this sub :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Don’t give up on your dreams!

2 Likes

When he says “AM” is he referring to Ascended Mogul?

1 Like

Yes.

10 characters

2 Likes

I always thought that coachijg programs including subs would be amazing. Pretty much anything could utilixe it!

2 Likes

I shill SubClub everywhere haha

But yes, in coaching it’s super powerful!

2 Likes

I have suggested it to a couple of people but they think I’m clinically insane

5 Likes

For a lot of people and mindsets, the logic behind the function of subliminal messaging brings with it a lot of other implications that can be unpleasant to consider.

2 Likes

I’ve shown it to 3 friends so far. 2 of them have bought subs. The 3rd one wasn’t interested yet

1 Like