Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

@SaintSovereign Will Chosen be available in the Q store to stack with other titles in a QV2 custom?

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

What about limitless zp and choosen zp. I already feel much productive and disciplined with Limitless zp.
U forgot about it :weary:

2 Likes

Chosen -2× loop

Confidence is real. I am a student and I want to cultivate qualities of leadership now. From this forum and from people’s experiences I realised that if we dont
Take inspired action and grab opportunity at the right time. It’s gone forever and we gonna regret. And see what today I am so positive about my lyf after 2 loops of Chosen. Today even if I am studying I am taking inspired action. I am not acting lazy . I am feeling different today. I am really keeping the negativity and stress out. It’s so good. I think since I stacked it with limitless I am productive too. But yeah I can’t find words to describe the feeling but surely it’s really something I needed.
I am sure before leading others I will learn to lead myself with this sub :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Don’t give up on your dreams!

2 Likes

When he says “AM” is he referring to Ascended Mogul?

1 Like

Yes.

10 characters

2 Likes

I always thought that coachijg programs including subs would be amazing. Pretty much anything could utilixe it!

2 Likes

I shill SubClub everywhere haha

But yes, in coaching it’s super powerful!

2 Likes

I have suggested it to a couple of people but they think I’m clinically insane

5 Likes

For a lot of people and mindsets, the logic behind the function of subliminal messaging brings with it a lot of other implications that can be unpleasant to consider.

2 Likes

I’ve shown it to 3 friends so far. 2 of them have bought subs. The 3rd one wasn’t interested yet

1 Like

Mostly the realization that you are fully responsible for everything in your life and blaming others doesn’t do shit.

Most don’t even want to realize that.

2 Likes

Not trying to start a debate but it makes me shake my head in disbelief when people will fall for conspiracy theories or something they read online but if you try to tell them about something that has the potential to change their lives they balk at it

8 Likes

What is Alpha Z ? i thought Chosen was alpha Z ?

3 Likes

One friend I got to buy “Chosen”, sadly he hasn’t reported back since, and we only have email contact.
Another friend didn’t want to make “change”.
I have no hard feelings when that happens. It’s not me to judge their current state of development or their path. As long as they hurt nobody. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have already mentioned these Subliminals to three people, no one got any interest so people just have to come on their own when they are ready.

2 Likes

Each time I talked about subliminal in general, my friends, family and colleagues told me that it is placebo :joy: in their mind placebo means nothing just a good marketing/hype from the producer and some kind of psychological manipulation in the mind of the customer. In short the customer is dumb :rofl: So I don’t insist …

2 Likes

Guys please do not talk about subliminals to such people they will label you as weird its like a decade ago when you talked about PUA people would stigmatise you as a strange or weird.

6 Likes

Who cares? :wink:

I still try to reach as many as possible to raise the collective consciousness with these!

I’ve been called all sorts of things online. Conspiracy theorist is definitely the latest and I love it.

3 Likes