Main Disc. Thread - CHOSEN [Now Available!]

I don’t have Chosen yet but it has been a few days since I ran ALZP and the way I feel and how people respond to me is unreal. I am not an anxious mess. I just figure if something happens it’s way easier to stay calm instead of panicking or freaking out.
Even my cat is being more affectionate and talkative to me

11 Likes

It will be very precious for to try Chosen and compare it to ALZP…

Damn you affecting that [Mod Edit: let’s not use that word], you sure you not running wanted? :smirk:

So far I’ve only run CHOSEN and Limitless ZP, with RICH ZP incoming tomorrow.

Yesterday and today, I noticed some limiting beliefs and negative thoughts around a hard conversation I had to have and it felt like they were someone else’s. Like they didn’t make sense to even have.

And there’s a growing urge to delegate more things to other people…something I’ve put off for a long time now because trust issues, but now, I’m having a hard time justifying why I shouldn’t. Another old belief that doesn’t make too much sense to me any more.

4 Likes

Three Subs limit is the issue.

1 Like

I ran CHOSEN yesterday morning, but I wanted to give it time before sharing my experience.

While I ran it and shortly after I felt extremely calmed and focused. I didn’t notice much else at that time but as the day progressed I found myself feeling fantastic. Better than I’ve felt in months.

It is as if a veil of negativity has been lifted and it unleashed this trapped energy in me that now I can use to solve problems instead of mulling over them.

I found myself full of positivity and extreme confidence. I’m much more engaged in everything I do and give my opinion freely without second guessing what I’m saying or wondering whether it’d be a popular opinion or not.

When facing disappointing news, something in me refuses to feel sorry for myself. For instance, yesterday I was told that I was no longer considered for a job I had applied to. Whereas before I would get these feelings of “no one appreciates me or wants me”, yesterday I was completely ok with it. ZERO. FUCKS. GIVEN. Not because I didn’t want the job, but because my ego is absolutely unaffected by this. I feel there are unlimited opportunities out there, so it’s no big deal that this one didn’t pan out.

When it comes to leadership, I just love the “flavor” of leadership qualities that CHOSEN promotes. Compared with Emperor, which made me feel extremely powerful and intense, this one strikes the right balance of going aggressively after my goals while still being approachable. It’s like I’m leading from the back instead of the front. I never feel like I’m pushing people away because of my intensity and high expectations, which is something that I experienced with Emperor.

Finally, the humor and people skills. I’m constantly coming up with witty remarks that come out of nowhere. Normally I would have trouble coming up with something interesting to say until it was too late, but now I reply without having time to think and the right comment comes out of my mouth. This may be related to not second guessing myself. Now, the interaction flows much better and I keep people engaged and smiling because they are enjoying our conversation. I used to have trouble with this, especially with everyone outside of close friends and family. Now I feel I can talk to anyone with the same confidence and engagement I have with my friends. This is such a relief! I didn’t know the stent to which this was a problem until now.

Overall, I’m ecstatic and super excited about these results. I don’t know what sort of black magic you used here, but this is light years ahead of anything I’ve tried before.

Thank you @SaintSovereign, @Fire, support team, and all the testers for this incredible product. Hats off to all of you!

22 Likes

When Executive / Limitless Executive is converted, start with that instead of Chosen, then switch to the latter once your productivity has been increased. Stack rotation article is coming soon, but I’m just waiting a bit to see what the customer’s initial responses to ZP are first.

11 Likes

Sometimes it feels really weird to be calm while other people are freaking out

5 Likes

Now you know how Clint Eastwood feels.

11 Likes

With Chosen I feel that I now understand why and how sacrifice is important

6 Likes

Imma post this here instead of my journal because this is clearly from Chosen.

These messages (or similar) keep popping up ever since I started running it. (I have a self-improvment brand)

Image 03.12.21 at 07.10

Isn’t that like LITERALLY the product copy of Chosen? :smiley:

14 Likes

can i take a look at your website?

No advertising allowed!

5 Likes

Is Chosen designed to directly increase compliance of those that the user is leading through developing charisma? Cant tell from the description.

2 Likes

Compliance as in forcefully? No

2 Likes

Like JCast said, not by force, but it definitely raises compliance through influence/charisma.

I noticed a marked difference in how people respond to anything I say or do. I’m getting responses that I was not expecting from cold approaches and a much nicer and respectful treatment from everyone I interact with.

The best part? I’m not even thinking about that, I just go about my day completely detached from outcomes. Pure positivity.

7 Likes

Not sure if anyone else has had any similar feelings but last night before sleep I remember feeling incredibly thankful for everthing. I recalled my past and the good experiences before thinking “if I died tomorrow, I’ve had a great life” and thanked my past and then went to sleep.

I’m gonna attribute it to Chosen for the time being

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will Chosen be available in the Q store to stack with other titles in a QV2 custom?

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

What about limitless zp and choosen zp. I already feel much productive and disciplined with Limitless zp.
U forgot about it :weary:

2 Likes