Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

The weirdo is just slightly smarter, but not smart enough. Apparently, if he keeps working at it…something else happens. Let us know when you get there.

1 Like

@Malkuth Is that a challenge?

2 Likes

I’m fairly confident about you. So I’d label it more as a prediction or a request.

1 Like

@Malkuth I have quite a few things I want to learn and figure out so I will probably run The Executive, Beyond Limitless Ultima, and Quantum Limitless. Keep me busy working on my goals

2 Likes

Eh, I take melatonin or valerian root to help fall into a really deep sleep, so not as much as you’d think. But, I also take rest days to help with any sleep debt.

1 Like

This is reconciliation. The script is so focused and short compared to major titles, that reconciliation is the only thing that would cause “less energy.” Not to mention, the term “feel productive” doesn’t actually mean anything. Think about it, how does one “feel productive” versus not “feeling productive?” Does this mean you have a lack of motivation to get up and do things? Does this mean you’re feeling down and depressed about the likelihood of succeeding at whatever it is you’re trying to tackle?

When you dig a bit deeper, you’ll see that the subliminal processing is occurring – as indicative by you feeling “less energetic” on it – and your subconscious is reacting. Fatigue and lack of motivation is a common reconciliation symptom. You gotta push through and keep running it, as well as TAKING ACTION. If you’re just running the program and since you don’t immediately feel motivated, you just don’t do anything, you’re reinforcing the reconciliation. Get up and do something while running it. That helps the scripting kick in.

7 Likes

Wierdo is just a label to add a negative
connotation to a idiosyncrasy someone may exibit.

Such a good karaoke song too pre-droplet concerns

2 Likes

lol, love it.

What is your current stack including Ultimas?

I know you run customs or custom versions of tracks but like how many custom and/or Ultimas will you run together for a prolonged period of time and is it everything in one day or spread out over the week? Are you customs Q or Terminus?

Custom BLU, custom StarkQ. Results manifests easily into my life due to my lifestyle. I’m always working on something. Like, seriously. I work on stuff almost non-stop. Don’t watch a lot of TV, don’t waste a lot of time doing nothing. I’m always, ALWAYS working, hahaha.

9 Likes

So you keep it pretty streamlined and simple, basically a custom with one core and one Ultima,
and your taking action related to it all the time.

If were modeling excellence that may be the move, at least until that stack article :slight_smile:

Lol this makes me feel like I’m doing tew much. :joy:

1 Like

The keyword here is “custom”. He targets his subs to exactly what he needs, even the Ultimas. It’s good to be da boss. :slight_smile:

Why aren’t you running Terminus personally?

1 Like

I can’t be certain, but he probably is, he simply didn’t specify it. To Saint, Terminus is the build method, so when you ask him what he runs, he may say StarkQ, without mentioning that he built it in/as Terminus. It’s still StarkQ to him, the script itself didn’t change.

2 Likes

I work too much to have any downtime. I use a “slow and steady” approach to growth, not a “brute force” method. Like I said on another thread, the reason I can do so much (something people have used as a reason to say I’m lying about the life I lead) is because I utilize a “zero budget” approach to time management. By that, I mean that my days are very well-planned to the point that I don’t waste any time. Even my meals and rest periods are planned out, as well as gaming sessions to unwind. Because of that, reconciliation can royally mess up my flow. Terminus and T2 can cause some serious reconciliation, and I can’t risk it.

9 Likes

Interesting, I started exactly the same thing when I ran StarkQ. Would you be so kind to once share a bit more about exactly how you did set up this system and some helpful info you found out along the way? I think that would be very valuable for a lot of people. I always liked reading your journals.

1 Like

Wow, I figured he was running Terminus. I stand corrected. I’ll say one thin about the zero budget approach to time management… excellent bladder control. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very hilarious as usual