Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Yes. I feel like a genius while on it, even smarter when I come off a for a week or so.

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

You are a genius regardless

3 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re one of the Neville Goddard followers here, but in the Neville group I moderate on FBā€¦
We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

Stephen King is one we talk about a lot because of stuff like when he got ran over by the van before, which is related to some story he wrote where that happened I think.

Spooky shit!

5 Likes

Thereā€™s a romcom movie where a man wakes up one morning and starts hearing his entire life being narrated as he lives it. So he goes in search of the narrator, who is a writer trying to finish her latest novel about him.

Thereā€™s also the theory that nothing that is written is actually imagined. Rather, it exists somewhere and the writer taps into it for their story.

May the words be ever in your favor.

3 Likes

We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

That is what I hope to achieve by running Mindā€™s Eye.

Iā€™m a Neville Goddard follower too.

Goddard is big on visualization and imagination. Imagine going through life constantly revisioning. Until it starts to work, people will think youā€™re in a permanent state of denial. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I finished ā€œAt Your Commandā€ recently and one thing said in the book is to not state these kinds of things to others :-).

That is, do not discuss your ambitions or desires with another for the other will only echo your present fears. Secrecy is the first law to be observed in realizing your desire.

Good to see more people talking about Goddard just as I get into it. :smiley:

@Palpatine There is a character in the Dark Tower series named Bryan Smith that is based on the guy who hit King. Duma Key is also based on Kingā€™s recovery

If youā€™re a King fan you may want to check out Joe Hill

2 Likes

Weā€™ve been sleeping on BLU. Iā€™ve been running it at 5 loops overnight for roughly, and the cognitive improvements are absolutely insane. Thereā€™s very few topics that Iā€™ve encountered recently that I canā€™t understand or learn. This leads me to believe that I was wrong about my initial thoughts regarding Ultima. Iā€™m starting to believe that they cause deeper change than we anticipated. More info later.

22 Likes

Have you compared it with running QL ST4 looped overnight?

1 Like

No, but QLā€™s script is much more broad. Long-term, itā€™d cause deeper, wider change. BLU is kicking in much faster and is helping with the things Iā€™m actively studying. Most likely going to start using both.

5 Likes

How is this affecting your sleep quality?

1 Like

Told you so ahah! Stark Ultima was amazing in some way

2 Likes

about blu, qlst2 I dont feel much productivity using itā€¦ infact less energy overall

• I took 3 days break and used blu today and still 0 productivity and less energy
1 Like

Apologies wrong thread

How many loops of each are you doing ? are you taking breaks every 5 or 6 days ? what action are you taking in terms of learning ?

1 Like

ql st2 - one loop
blu - one loop
I study everyday
and I take 2 - 3 days break every weekend to rest

1 Like

Have you already completed QL stage 1 ?

If you have already completed stage 1 and your not seeing results on stage 2 i would increase the number of loops to 4 a day. It just might be that you need more frequent listening to the sub.

Iā€™ve skipped QL stage 1,

but in general Iā€™m not speaking about QL, about blu shouldnā€™t it increase my productivity after listening to it? I dont feel like doing anything overall including studying