Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Yes. I feel like a genius while on it, even smarter when I come off a for a week or so.

Thank you :+1:

You are a genius regardless

Not sure if you’re one of the Neville Goddard followers here, but in the Neville group I moderate on FB…
We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

Stephen King is one we talk about a lot because of stuff like when he got ran over by the van before, which is related to some story he wrote where that happened I think.

Spooky shit!

There’s a romcom movie where a man wakes up one morning and starts hearing his entire life being narrated as he lives it. So he goes in search of the narrator, who is a writer trying to finish her latest novel about him.

There’s also the theory that nothing that is written is actually imagined. Rather, it exists somewhere and the writer taps into it for their story.

May the words be ever in your favor.

We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

That is what I hope to achieve by running Mind’s Eye.

I’m a Neville Goddard follower too.

Goddard is big on visualization and imagination. Imagine going through life constantly revisioning. Until it starts to work, people will think you’re in a permanent state of denial. :slight_smile:

I finished “At Your Command” recently and one thing said in the book is to not state these kinds of things to others :-).

That is, do not discuss your ambitions or desires with another for the other will only echo your present fears. Secrecy is the first law to be observed in realizing your desire.

Good to see more people talking about Goddard just as I get into it. :smiley: