The utility of LEU

is LEU limitless executive ultima, if so i think it helps with just focusing. is that why you mean ?

Yeah. Limitless Executive

It has the cognitive boost of BLU and the productive drive of Executive

1 Like

ok as opposed to the executive ultima more mainly on focus, and i heard the executive function of the brain. BLU x the executive = limitless executive?

1 Like

That’s the one

1 Like

I don’t see any reason that it wouldn’t be helpful with that.

Can any of you tell me about your experiences in sub? I tried it out a couple days ago and I didn’t feel any different

Were you doing any kind of work while listening? Even if just reading. I only “feel” its effects if I’m actively working on something.

I’ve run it passively and “felt” nothing.

But when I’m engaged in a project while running it, it’s guaranteed to get me into flow state pretty damn fast.

2 Likes

LEU takes some time to kick in.

I haven’t used Beyond Limitless but have used both The Executive and Limitless Executive, and The Executive is way faster.

Even with that, there are days when The Executive kicks in only the next day for me so Limitless Executive could take a while.

Don’t focus on the feeling though. Play it as adviced by instructions for a month and journal to see any difference in your learning and productivity over time.

There maybe some initial brain-fog as the Ultima tries to heal your brain. Do take that into consideration. I experienced a bit of that on LEU.

4 Likes

I was doing some work, organizing things ect, but I couldn’t really get anything done cuz I was dead tired and sick, so I went to bed and used my sleep phones and played the sub, hoping it could boost me up

2 Likes

Ok thanks, I’ll definitely take that into consideration friend, I’ll start my journal probably around 1 am when I get home and get a couple things done, hope to receive more of your candid advice

2 Likes

Glad to help. Please play the sub only every other day. Like if you play it today, then the next time will be day after tomorrow. Also, start with 1 loop per alternate day. Do this for a month.

It’s a good idea to stick to instructions. Experimentation is good but save it for later when you are more experienced.

Ah ok, I’ll keep that in mind. As well as other recommendations for alternating subs in my stack, I’ll use my journal to fill you in in a little while, right now I’m just destressing

2 Likes

:thinking:

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

So the tasks could be anything? From looking at my to do list seeing 10 pushups and pushing myself to do the pushups, and I would “feel” smarter or motivated?

It’s meant for cognitive tasks - studying, writing, coding, etc. Not workout actions.

Stop being concerned about Feelings. :baby:t2:

If you must, check on them AFTER taking Actions and getting Results. Not before. :grin:

:wink:

5 Likes

So play it regardless if I’m busy with something or not? I mean you said it takes time to kick in

1 Like

You can play it anytime. Whether you are sleeping or awake meditating or reading or working or some other task.

The only time listening should NOT be done is when you are driving or in tasks that are dangerous and requires concentration (like operating heavy machinery or when using knives). The reason being that sometimes we could get into a trance while listening to the subliminal and it could take away our focus when doing something that requires us to be careful.

Would it work if I were to reread steelheart, it’s a book series by Brandon Sanderson.

Oh ok, also I was worried about LEU, I was concerned it would give me tunnel vision, leaving me to ignore certain business ideas or even more importantly my stories/anime/games ideas, since most I haven’t written down and the designs, well can’t exactly draw them since I don’t know how.

2 Likes