Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Why would you purchase the Ultima version if you already own the stack version? That doesn’t make sense

1 Like

Sometimes, people do strange things…

4 Likes

OK,mystery solved …that is why I get annoyed at people all the time…I run Beyond limitless Ultima one loop a day …i dont feel I become smarter when I write or contemplate…but I do feel a slightly pleasant body sensation and a bit more confident and positive…thanks for what you have done…looking forward libertine to be updated…

1 Like

now it makes sense why i’ve been snapping so easily at people but at the same time justifying my position agianst them without even thinking, and consequently removing any chance for them to play the victim card

1 Like

I screwed this up. I got it in my head it was every other day.

How does one “feel” smarter? Intelligence isn’t something you “feel,” even the people who are clearly lacking in that department will still declare their intellectual superiority over you. You’ll need to journal / document your results to see the clear progression in your cognitive abilities unless you’re VERY self-aware.

5 Likes

It’s like stark and BL at work together.

One second i snap at people, and the very next second when i sense they are gonna start playing the victim…I change to the most charming person and refute their points one by one in such a calm fashion they can’t even talk back…

Today this happened twice and I think this is something i will post again in my journal!

1 Like

I hope they weren’t attacks on my excitement

1 Like

I can personally vouch for this during the testing. I tried it 3 times a day a couple times and the headaches were really bad and I could sleep for over 9 hours and still feel tired the next day. The worst downside was I didn’t feel the same level of power as the first time I listened. It can fool you too, where you think you can handle more, but the next day you’ll find out that that wasn’t the case at all.

2 Likes

They weren’t, and even if they were, he deleted them. Ya’ll calm down.

3 Likes

Yeah so my normal state before was to feel that way, often. Wanting to snap but holding it in, grumbling at a slack ping. It started to dissipate the more I listened to the subs I chose.

3 Likes

@mecharc As @SaintSovereign stated they weren’t. Just deleting posts rather than modifying.

At this point although I am very aware that Beyond Limitless Ultima is meant to be run with a major program at this point I have zero desire to do so. In this case less is definitely more

2 Likes

Haha! It was just said in good fun. just an attempt to make humour with the timing of events. BL did’nt trigger me. lol

1 Like

sure…I see what you mean…I am talking about my subjective experience and feeling…one thing that confuses me is that QLQ st3 ‘s effect seem to be “come and go…”…I do experience the effect of hyper concentration now and there …never last too long and much less noticeable than the previous two…is that form of reconciliation?…

Yes. Reason why you’re getting mental reconciliation is because you’re listening to mentally enhancing suggestions.

I did it actually. Because i saw the price 50$ and i didnt know that it is free upgrade. The price difference is big and i thought we have to pay again. After i bought it, i start reading the forum to see any feedback and reactions from people listening this booster and i saw the upgrades are free which doesnt make sense to me but i appreciate the nice gesture. Here you go you have your answer

2 Likes

Many of the private testers, including @RVconsultant is reporting the same thing. The anger (and the euphoria) calms down after a bit and becomes a calm focus.

Do you think Ultimas will ever be name-embedded? Given that they require some manual work.

In a far away future, or if you love a title that much that you’re willing to pay the manual fee ($700).

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
I’m willing to pay the manual fee for ascension name embedded :smiley:

1 Like