Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Yeah so my normal state before was to feel that way, often. Wanting to snap but holding it in, grumbling at a slack ping. It started to dissipate the more I listened to the subs I chose.

3 Likes

@mecharc As @SaintSovereign stated they werenā€™t. Just deleting posts rather than modifying.

At this point although I am very aware that Beyond Limitless Ultima is meant to be run with a major program at this point I have zero desire to do so. In this case less is definitely more

2 Likes

Haha! It was just said in good fun. just an attempt to make humour with the timing of events. BL didā€™nt trigger me. lol

1 Like

sureā€¦I see what you meanā€¦I am talking about my subjective experience and feelingā€¦one thing that confuses me is that QLQ st3 ā€˜s effect seem to be ā€œcome and goā€¦ā€ā€¦I do experience the effect of hyper concentration now and there ā€¦never last too long and much less noticeable than the previous twoā€¦is that form of reconciliationļ¼Ÿā€¦

Yes. Reason why youā€™re getting mental reconciliation is because youā€™re listening to mentally enhancing suggestions.

I did it actually. Because i saw the price 50$ and i didnt know that it is free upgrade. The price difference is big and i thought we have to pay again. After i bought it, i start reading the forum to see any feedback and reactions from people listening this booster and i saw the upgrades are free which doesnt make sense to me but i appreciate the nice gesture. Here you go you have your answer

2 Likes

Many of the private testers, including @RVconsultant is reporting the same thing. The anger (and the euphoria) calms down after a bit and becomes a calm focus.

Do you think Ultimas will ever be name-embedded? Given that they require some manual work.

In a far away future, or if you love a title that much that youā€™re willing to pay the manual fee ($700).

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Iā€™m willing to pay the manual fee for ascension name embedded :smiley:

1 Like

Got to admit after two weeks of Beyond Limitless Ultima, this program really starts to kick-in hot.

My eyes open up at 6 in the morning no matter what time I go to sleep, I feel well-rested and all. I would only be cautious not to overdo on the loops, I really had sleep problems past few days.

3 Likes

Iā€™m comboing it nicely with my StarkQ and Custom

I agree on the loops
Iā€™ve got 5 loops of my stack every other day with maybe 1 or 2 custom here or there if I feel I can handle it

Iā€™m feeling a sense of strong mindedness followed by a strong desire to learn important stuff and to learn how people work

1 Like

I prefer the balanced growth strategy over the push my limits, I can handle it, eventually you end up pushing to hard and give in to reconciliation. From what it seems Iā€™m also having more potent results so the strategy speaks for itself.

All I can say is to be really cautious on the loops, both with Terminus and with Ultima, or even with Q. Sometimes you run a loop of Q and think it is not doing anything because your brain hasnā€™t yet processed or is still processing from past loops, Q in itself should be used with caution.

Iā€™m going to be running a combination of Stark and Beyond Limitless as well, eager to compare results! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beyond Limitless Ultima continues to be my favorite SubClub audio. The shift and refinement of thinking can only be experienced. I have put far more thought into so much the last few days as well as simplified or consolidated tasks that I didnā€™t previously consider. Even my choice of words or my choice to not speak at all is impacted .

7 Likes

Well, I can say that Iā€™ve met a LOT of dumb people who FEEL smart. That is, they think theyā€™re smart but theyā€™re not. And those people are far more dangerous than dumb people who know theyā€™re dumb. :slight_smile:

Although, smart people who know theyā€™re smart arenā€™t much better. Theyā€™re just annoying! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s early, yet ā€“ less than a full week, but Iā€™ve been running 1 loop of BLU in the morning, my custom Gold Q track a few times throughout the day, and 1 loop of Sanguine Ultima as I drift to sleep.

Iā€™ve been very productive, more focused, and having more breakthroughs (Iā€™m a programmer and had been struggling to solve some pretty overwhelming challenges).

SU seems to help me get past my insomnia and I do find myself being more ā€œsanguineā€ throughout the day ā€“ though itā€™s been decades since Iā€™ve had a problem with uncontrolled emotions.

Thereā€™s a major difference between being smart or clever and intelligent tho, intelligence is consciousness and being smart is no more then having a lot of knowledge which most of the time they donā€™t even understand, combining the both blends as together as wisdom.

With Intelligence your unlikely to miss-out on the knowledge but very often when being smart or clever you miss-out on the intelligence.

2 Likes

I like to see being smart or clever is showing potential intelligence

Being Intelligent is actually having intelligence as a personality trait

Thereā€™s something really strange about Beyond Limitless Ultima, whenever Iā€™m listening to it at around the 33 minutes mark I experience a state shift, a mood shift, a shift in the scripting ā€“ Iā€™m not sure what it actually is.

Today I noticed it once more and went to look at how far I was in the track and was 33-minutes. Has anyone else observed this as well?

4 Likes

Being smart is most often a sign of having great brain capacity, memory etc but thatā€™s nothing that cannot be upgraded, same goes for Intelligence, everyone can attain it. Most people that are born smart, have a lot of potential to become intelligence, yet most get caught up in society and become useless PhDā€™s.

Itā€™s really just the difference between left & right brain-hemisphere, one is not better then the other but if you combine both (middle pillar) youā€™ll be amazingly wise. To combine Knowledge with Understanding creates Wisdom through experience.

2 Likes