Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

perhaps another run EOG sans Khan could answer this fascinating inquiry

I actually grow as a person from watching the right shows, I had stopped doing it since I started Emperor but am reintroducing some select shows for scheduled downtime. I started Blacklist and that guy is a great example of PCC in action.

I will get back to magicians to and let you know when I finish!

this was one of my favorite parts of magicians

Yeah, she has that innocent face combined with those… feminine qualities.

If you feel like it, I would love it if you sent me a PM or post in the talk about anything thread which shows are on your list. Always looking for inspiration. I have noticed my taste has changed since starting my SubClub journey. Lots of shows I used to like I now consider too much of a waste of time.

But since this is Saint’s thread, I wonder what he does in his scheduled downtime.

2 Likes

lol

I will post on my journal what I am watching and reading regularly, as well as clips relevant for qualities reflected in subs.

I think that VR game with the light sabers is one thing…

I was presumptuous enough to edit the spoiler for you Azriel. I trust you don’t mind? Otherwise I’ll undo it obviously.

I’ve also hear Saint played the Final Fantasy remake last year. That part where they climb up the stairs near the end was my favorite part of the game.

So now we know two things Saint does for fun. :slight_smile:

That’s the drill.

Feeling into the energy when you we’re typing this. It feels real and it feels like you’re driven, energized and completely ready to move this ‘business’ into a new dimension. Love the Spirit.

We’re ready.

2 Likes

What application are you using for that? Google Calendar?

1 Like

In a world where it seems like a lot of businesses grow to the point of being sold to investors and systematically destroyed because the original values were lost, its always good to know a company that cares for something beyond the money.

2 Likes

Thanks for checking :slight_smile: what is this in reference too though?

I presume it was you explaining the last story plots you had seen in the Magicians. I put a [Mod Edit] block there.

1 Like

oh yes ! thanks, my bad future magician watchers :sweat_smile:

I kind of think of @Malkuth as the keeper of all knowledge, so figured he already knew what had transpired and what will transpire :wink:

He did, he was looking out for the young 'uns that did not know yet. He is wise in the ways of such things.

1 Like

Congrats! That looks sweet! :+1:

Google Cal to block out time, Trello for task lists.

5 Likes

Exercise, power nap, short gaming session or watch a movie. Pretty much it in the age of COVID.

5 Likes

Newest addition to the studio:

As an electronic based artist, if I ever want to play live shows (without a band), need to learn how to create an amazing DJ set.

14 Likes

I put in paid time off for all of next week. It’s time to finish up some SubClub tasks that I’ve been putting off for awhile. That includes the Official Stack Recommendations, new instruction manual that include stuff for Ultima, website backend stuff, finishing the new order process for Q, etc.

On another note, it’s time to start planning my exit plan out of the corporate world. It may be still time away, but I do have an action plan to get it done.

13 Likes

Let me know if I can help. I’d gladly NDA my life away to just be part of this in any way :wink:

3 Likes

looks like the real life cover art of Ultimate Musician Module

2 Likes

I’ve had similar thoughts lol

1 Like

I really want to compare how I made my own subs before to theirs lol. And would LOVE to apprentice as Junior Brewmaster under @Fire One can dream I guess.

I went through a similar thing before of wanting to work with Kelly Howell. But some of her stuff gets a bit too New-Agey for me these days. Not to detract further from Saint’s journal. I’ll suffer in silence :wink:

4 Likes