Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Would have been great to have Executive before monday morning for work.

1 Like

:joy:

You’ll probably be more effective with the time you spend waiting
or find ways to train them to move faster

2 Likes

You could always just use BLU doesn’t that have productivity stuff in it?

1 Like

This is kind of funny, the sudden arrival of a free subliminal will not change our lives that drastically in one day…or will it :thinking:

WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE!!

2 Likes

Probably they are still running The Executive on themselves in order to speed up the progress of mass production.

2 Likes

I listened to BLU a couple of times back to back today, and ended up reading a parenting book cover to cover in under 2 hours, and also made this… enjoy!

5 Likes

Why, yes. :wink:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire Any idea when Executive Ultima will be out?

3 Likes

I am curious as to whether Executive is going to be different from Ultima 1A. If they were the same it would have been released quite a while ago…unless the copy/other presentational aspects delayed it.

2 Likes

Knowing Saint he probably tweaked it after the test and maybe has been tweaking it since then to get it just perfect.

4 Likes

Soon. I’ve been working non-stop to get everything caught up so I can get back to developing cool stuff.

7 Likes

Humming? Binaural beats or something similar?

Weird question, but could BLU help you remember things that maybe you misplaced?

Yes. I feel like a genius while on it, even smarter when I come off a for a week or so.

3 Likes

Thank you :+1:

You are a genius regardless

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re one of the Neville Goddard followers here, but in the Neville group I moderate on FB…
We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

Stephen King is one we talk about a lot because of stuff like when he got ran over by the van before, which is related to some story he wrote where that happened I think.

Spooky shit!

5 Likes

There’s a romcom movie where a man wakes up one morning and starts hearing his entire life being narrated as he lives it. So he goes in search of the narrator, who is a writer trying to finish her latest novel about him.

There’s also the theory that nothing that is written is actually imagined. Rather, it exists somewhere and the writer taps into it for their story.

May the words be ever in your favor.

3 Likes

We talked about that before where authors can manifest experiences by using their imagination in the writing of the stories.

That is what I hope to achieve by running Mind’s Eye.

I’m a Neville Goddard follower too.

Goddard is big on visualization and imagination. Imagine going through life constantly revisioning. Until it starts to work, people will think you’re in a permanent state of denial. :slight_smile:

1 Like