Main Disc. Thread - Beyond Limitless Ultima

Maybe Executive will be available before september ? :joy:

1 Like

True social seemed to work well for me so i am 100% if they do come out with an ultima version it would work very well. I can be social when i want to be but true social to me was like giving a car engine a dose of WD-40.

4 Likes

I was honestly expecting Executive might come today or tonight but itā€™s been so quiet lately and there is usually a build up or hint of something beforehand

2 Likes

Maybe both things might appear, who knows!
Eerily quiet indeed.

1 Like

Just remember saint is still setting his new place up so it maybe a day or 2 till we hear any news about anything.

1 Like

Some of the stuff in the pipeline would have been very nice to test this weekend. Oh well!

1 Like

Yeah I know. Iā€™m really bored at the moment if it isnā€™t obvious

Youā€™re not alone :joy:
Refreshing the thread every now and then

1 Like

So am I. And out of boredom, Iā€™ll list the few titles hinted at which had their use cases come and go:

• Executive Ultima
  • True Social Ultima
  • LĆ© Surprise
1 Like

Maybe itā€™s way closer than we think tho

Iā€™m a bit worried about running Executive Ultima though as Iā€™m easily bored as it is

Why would anyone willingly want to be social?

1 Like

@James good question. A lot of answers possible. The way I see it, there is a pragmatic element to it. Would you not agree? However sometimes it is difficult to be motivated to socialize just because ā€œitā€™s pragmaticā€. True Social would help with that (as well as socializing well, of course).

3 Likes

Not sure what youā€™re getting at here. Is it that thereā€™d be nothing to take action on?

1 Like

Sometimes is way fun, at least in my experience. The problem is to find honest, proper folks and not
backstabbing fellas.

Some say it depends on where you live, it can be a hassle or easy up things a bit.

1 Like

@SubliminalUser I have enough to do but I often try to simplify or get things done as quickly as possible so adding that extra motivation and go , go , go in there could very possibly lead to having to find more to do or risk potential boredom earlier in the day . It could be worse

You may use the push that Executive has given to start on stuff that youā€™ve been putting off.

For example, technically most of what I have to do in a given weekday is characterized by work stuff. I already get that done. So why use Executive?

• Be Motivated to do the work items
  • Feel highly rewarded and sanguine about accomplishing those items.
  • In my time outside of work, be motivated to continue a meditation I started recently.
  • Start another course Iā€™ve been putting off due to lack of motivation
  • Call someone
  • Do more long-term planning
  • Simply just avoid bad habits (because improving the executive function helps this)
2 Likes

For sure to a lot of that list with the exception of calling someone. That isnā€™t happening. I do plan to use the extra motivation to build the habit of working out as my wife and I have already begun tracking our dietary habits.

I understand that. I myself am not too enthused about it sometimes. I do it for pragmatic reasons as hinted at earlier. This is a habit I established earlier in the year. Notice that I say ā€œhabitā€ and not just a whenever-I-feel-like-it action.

Thatā€™s a good one! Do you have gym equipment?

1 Like

Yā€™all think the surprise will be tonight? Or maybe in a few days?

1 Like