Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

I mean get why you’d want something physical in results listed. But honestly you just run it, see the results internal and external change yourself. Be it quick or slow, you get there. You state for example this sub so and so got x amount of increase in length or girth in so so amount of time. Then person B in same amount of time under different limiting beliefs or starting points will be like why didn’t my thing grow in the same way and speed.

Then further enhance their limitations on them not being able to increase physically in whichever way they wish to. Most of here have experienced these limitations or breakthroughs we encounter when running subliminals. Most of our gains are in realizing that we do not have limitations but the ones we or others place on us.

Short story to this is that each of us are different and have different starting points and having this kind of data would be counter productive. Like I don’t need to know the data behind why my phone works and or my vehicle, it just does.

2 Likes

I imagine that this one would be a great sub for someone starting a career in the adult industry :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Social experiment: When IT gets bigger…new problems lol :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, this is what I’m trying to point out. We’d essentially have to host a multi-year clinical trial in order to obtain such data and even then it’d be completely invalid because we’re dealing with a situation where the main determinant of results is the individual’s development level of personal consciousness, which we have no objective way of measuring in the first place.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s all good, but… you really corrected the “lore” of a PP subliminal. I’m just saying. :rofl:

4 Likes

I understand where you’re coming from.

The way I look at it is, there are hundreds of reports of people experiencing bigger penises all throughout the forum. Just take a look at Diamond reports. People even report an increase in penis size on subs like Paragon and WANTED.

If you want measurements, you even have that from some members:

This is all with older tech and older products… which also focused on more than one thing.

BDLM is a new product that focuses purely on size, so it’s probably even more powerful.

Massive amounts of “subjective” (assuming your definition) data + measurement data + newer tech + Subliminal Club doesn’t take steps back + 30 day money back guarantee.

I would be optimistic in the results and try it out. This is just the way how I see it.

If you’re connecting all the dots, I think you’d naturally be quite optimistic? I mean, there is nothing to suggest that it doesn’t work and everything to suggest that it does.

I understand that you tend to be pessimistic about subs in general, as you previously described that you don’t get results like everyone else. You yourself classify as a small minority in comparison to the vast majority of users. I understand that’s tough to deal with.

I would recommend trying it out for a month or 2 while journaling and taking action. You might be pleasantly surprised.

6 Likes

I’m saying that I couldn’t get into the joke because the “lore” killed the humor for me. Think about getting hyped up over the course of two days for a drop and then reading a poorly written joke in English on the product page that’s introducing it… it was a, dare I say it, boner killer for me.

Sorry :man_shrugging:t5: I wanted to love the joke like everyone else

1 Like

It. Is. A. PP. Sub. With. A. Giant. Eggplant. On. The. Cover. :joy:

16 Likes

So this is probably the best sub for starting gardeners :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you intend on having sex with the garden, proceed. :wink:

12 Likes

And within just 24 hours, the big pp energy on this forum increased by at least three six sizes.

Ah, the wonders at our feet! :joy:

5 Likes

I ask a simple question. If some of them are seeing as attack, sorry for not formulate them in a more suitable way.

Appealing at authority is not a valid point, I can claim experience researching in cell biology and I am not doing so. Discrediting something as easy as taking measures and reporting progression is really a valid, ergo, refutable method. At least, better than astonishing results.

I have been using SC titles for more than 4 years, some of them with better results (e.g. Libertine Ultima v1 or Emperor V2 and 3), and others no(Limitless, QL, BL). Yes, I am thankful for those results.

However, the idea is to rely on influencing this so called “subconscious” to work according to our actual wishes. Thus, when those wishes are fulfilled, one can attribute the changes to the “subliminal intervention” even though confounding is always possible. I understand that you cannot run ramdomised controlled trials for each title.

In brief, the answer is: No.

Thanks for taking your time to answer it.

1 Like

Just be happy that your Japanese has improved so much. That’s awesome.

Yes, eggplant in Japanese is ‘nasu’. But honestly, there are so many alternate meanings for “ta-ke” that would still make a funny Japanese joke about this topic.

剛 - Hard, Firm
岳 - Mountain peak

There. Those are two ta-ke’s for you.

You already know that for every sound there are at least 10 or 20 different possible meanings. So just choose a meaning that is funny to you.

Indeed, Indeed… As the young bard once penned:

All my life I want money and power
Respect my mind or die from lead shower
I pray my d**k get big as the Eiffel Tower
So I can f**k the world for seventy-two hours

(Lamar, 2012)

haha…more like 4 hours.

That might be a little bit too big. (I’ll leave the obligatory Priapus image for someone else to paste this time.)

10 Likes

I see that everyone prefers to go into battle with a sword rather than a knife :grin: I will use it tomorrow

2 Likes

But in general skilled man with a knife is better than the below average man with a sword :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao. The pun was unintended, I swear! :rofl:

@Melior where are you when we need you? :joy:

2 Likes

Again –

There are plenty of measurable results here. You simply don’t like the way it’s presented – as people’s personal experience rather than some kind of simplistic set of “hard data.” But even if that data was provided, it could be completely falsified by the people self-reporting, not to mention that there are elements to subliminal audio that not even we understand.

Why does @Invictus have such high flow factor, higher than even myself, who creates the product? Please instruct us on how to even collect the proper data to determine why someone has higher flow factor than another. Could you ever collect the proper data to be able to predict who would have high flow factor?

Since we know flow factor exists, if person A’s PP grows 2 inches, but person B’s PP doesn’t grow at all, what was the ACTUAL reason for person B’s lack of results? Was it the subliminal scripting or the individual’s “flow factor?”

But what IS flow factor and what determines it? Perhaps it has something to do with a person’s level of consciousness? Science can’t even define what consciousness is (the hard problem of consciousness) in the first place.

So, in a situation where simplistic data collection is not quite possible, the best indicator of your success on a title is the amount of people posting their successful in-depth experiences.

16 Likes

When you write ‘and much more’ at the end of product descriptions… it now has a whole new meaning @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

The pen…is mightier than the sword. @LovingEmperor

I think there are better sex toys out there than just common pen :slight_smile:

1 Like