Main Disc. Thread - BDLM ZP (Updated Nov 2023)! Q Core Now Available!

Depends on the lady. I actually know one lady who clearly isn’t interested in anything under 8 inches. In her defense though, her dating history started with a guy packing 8 inches. That’s the format she’s used to.

3 Likes

Insert silly joke here about 5.25 vs 3.5 inch floppies

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Let’s be factual.
How much it increased?
How many days it took to see changes?
Can we have some of your experimental data?

Thanks!

2 Likes

It’s consciously guided on that front. Once you think it’s too big, think that it’s too big and you’re good. If you’re worried, use microloops and washouts to regulate.

2 Likes

You’re not serious, are you? :wink:

2 Likes

Oh boy :rofl:
Khan Blk with BDLM :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Make all your GF’s jealous :wink:

2 Likes

Dayumm, I like this creative description, seems you guys had a lot of fun making this. I hate myself for not having money to buy this. Gotta get more serious now!

True.

For me that would create pain & be too much for me the way I am designed.

I would imagine you can have a limit to the size you want it to be.

That is all.

1 Like

i can’t stop laughing on the artwork but thank you so much @SaintSovereign and @Fire … new weapon for mass destruction hahaha

3 Likes

For real LOL

Graphic designer deserves a raise after this one

1 Like

Hmm. I’ll test it. Height increase subliminal? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign @Fire . Now my Big Black Eggplant can reach even more epic proportions. All the ladies in the village are going to go crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:image

14 Likes

Does this increase testosterone?

Would make a good custom with Legacy of the Spartan if the Core is released.

4 Likes

Can’t see this thread in the Product Discussion section.

Something tells me the original name was “Heavenly Eggplant” with the most masculine acronym – HE.

And BDLM penetrated the salescopy in the last moment.

:rofl:

7 Likes

This is a great question.

Also, any other subs that do?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Is it permanent?

1 Like

I get the point, which is why I said sorry, but I’m dead serious!

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I wish this topic will be different.
I like facts! Can we have a measure of this effect?

Historically, few members had been kind to share real “easy measurable information”. It cannot be more easy to do it. Still, we do not know. Subjective observation such as “it looks bigger” or “my partner was surprised” are not good for science ( please do not suggest me to submit a ticket).

I really want a non-deflective answer from the creators. It will help to build credibility about real physical change and not only subjectivity.

Some of you will consider an attack to SC. Nothing further that reality but an opportunity to get data from tester before the product was launched is important.

Please do not skip this question.

Thanks!

PS. Suggesting that there is a 30 days no question refund policy is very much deflecting the question.

1 Like

Yeah boy, when she goes like:

1 Like