Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Ascension Chamber certainly has lifted my internal world more than I expected. I feel, with no play on words intended, sanguine. At peace. A nice little breeze is picking up and brushing me in response to me typing this, what a wonderful feeling it seems this title is lending to the rest of my stack.

I had lunch with my girlfriend outside of her job and she decided to surprise me with her accumen with an unrelated job that was quite lovely.

I see elements from the vision board that I created yesterday already springing into my conscious perceptive existence. Cool stuff.

The inner feeling I have is one of blossoming, expansion and yet expansion of something formless.

“What a wonderful world” is a good way to translate what my inner self is expressing.

Not because the world itself is wonderful. The world within is inviting a different look at things. The coolest of stuff.

Lol @ my post time.

12 Likes

Got some unexpected profit and income today and I’m very thrilled.

There’s also a pressing concern I need to deal with and two days before that deadline, a solution pops up.

I decided to swap some titles very recently but mentally/emotionally, I feel good, clear and light. It’s like things are flowing much more smoothly.

I felt good before, specially when running fresh titles on ZP, but in addition to that, there’s this feeling to expect great things.

I’ll be running AC once every week according to our guidelines, thank you SC :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This. Thing. Works.

11 Likes

A personal manifestation or can you share it with us my friend?

1 Like

About as personal as I could imagine lol. Anyone in the private testing group who followed my progress knows about this girl.

7 Likes

By reading all the positive comments make me write this

@SaintSovereign please confirm is this sub enhance effects of other subs we are listening…

I am asking this because the results i am getting are not that positive

1st gym incident where i was unable to perform
2nd extreme rude behaviour from my partner
Rude behaviour from other girls
Feeling desperate needy
Unable to sleep quickly like other days
Too much anxiety
Very very very vivid dreams with tons of negativity
Stomach digestion issues
Extreme cold fight with brother where i decided to play calm and not overreact…or not react at all now
Rude behaviour from lovely friend

Is this sub enhancing effects of other subs i am listening khan Dr eof all st1???

Or why all this negativity in such a short time…i felt euphoria and calm that’s only positive thing i felt few hours after this sub

1 Like

Do you mean EoG? Or EF? Either way, 3 ST1 subs (especially if ZP) would indeed lead to a lot of upheaval at once I think. Adding in AC would make it “better” or “worse” depending on your point of view.

Were you getting the same kind of results (even if not as intense) prior to AC?

Nah I dropped eog now…& I kept my stack as recommended for 3 zp titles only

Its emperor of fitness which shows amazing effects after one loop for me

All these intense effects happening in less than 24 hours

& Yes it’s after AC only because the day before i was very much happy and even took 2 days rest from

Sub instead of 1 because here gym close on Sunday

& Some of issues were there in past but not that intense after ac

AC is indeed powerful. My day’s been interesting too, of course. Best I can suggest (since it’s what I’m doing right now) is just sitting with my thoughts and seeing what comes out.

One of those days where I’m not meant to put anything new in, just let what’s in there be known.
It’s a weird mindspace to be in. but I think a necessary one. in my case at least.

3 Likes

Actually after seeing this retard vivid dreams make me think that ac is indeed working effectively with all my other subs & enhancing thier effects

Because in khan st1 & Dr st1 copy…it’s mentioned that it’s not an easy subs to run…but i have completed half of the cycle but never felt this much negativity around me & in my dream

1 Like

You’re running too many titles. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Nah :joy: i don’t now…last time it was 5 and now i reduced it to 3 as recommended

Day 1 khan st1, Dr st1
Day 2 rest
Day 3 eof st1

I dropped ql st1 and eog st1

That’s 3 multistagers though. @SaintSovereign once advised against running 2 multistagers at the same time. You’re running 3. I can see why he said that’s too much.

3 Likes

Oh i got it now

1 Like

Looks like i have made big mistake by adding multistages subs

I just want more heal and mastery in quick time
Other reason was to cap my ability to quickly changeing titles as they release

I accomplish that but now looks like that’s too much healing with added ac bonus yesterday

I don’t know what to do now

1 Like

That’s an awful lot of information you’re cramming in your subconscious. Either one or two of the subs are going to get muted or overshadowed by another one, or the whole things will just take a long time to execute because you’re pulling your subconscious into too many directions at the same time. Honestly I would drop DR completely and only run it after Khan. I would even drop Khan and roll with Emp of Fitness until it’s finished then I would add Khan back. If you miss the alpha component inside of Khan you could replace it with Ascension for now. Which is actually fast acting.

Healing is more of a marathon than a sprint. Go step by step. if healing is your priority just go with Chosen From Within + Emp of Fitness.
When you’re finished with after 2 or 3 months you could replace CFW with Ascension until you finish Emp of Fitness. Then you could replace ascension with Khan.

You just have to know what your priorities are and be smart with it. Honestly it took me few weeks to even understand what I really wanted. When I figured it out then it was easy to pick the 3 subs I’ll use this year.

3 Likes

Yeah i got excited and caught in hype of these amazing subs

But at the end i am dealing with my brain

I listen to cfw in past with great results
Even wanted remove most of shyness in past

I didn’t feel any macho alphaness from khan st1 as of yet…

Multistages are very big indeed

Thanks for recommendation of sub

2 Likes

Nor would you. ST1 is a breakdown. ST2 is where you might get more of that.

1 Like

The alpha programming in Khan doesn’t start until Stage 2. So until you’re done with Emp of Fitness, Ascension (which is pure alpha programming) is a great replacement.

2 Likes

Sometimes, usually on a new sub. Other than that, not so much.

On another note, these manifestations slip by sometimes, even if my mind recognises it, but because of a current mood, thoughts somewhere else, it eludes me.
Like, ever since I ran AC yesterday my wife has been super touchy, keeps telling me how much she loves me etc.
My mind was somewhere else since we have some issues in our RS and I am focusing on other things so it didn’t “click” right away.

And, well, because this wasn’t part of my visualisation :smiley:

Could it also be that AC supercharged older visualisations I had and did?
Or last weeks Primal is still lurking which I will write about how fkn awesome it is!

Definitely agree with the others. You notice something working beneath, and generally the mood is lighter. Life is easier in the sense of acceptance. Sanguine as @Sage_Ninjistic said (that triple wordplay).

I also get the Limitless-movie view-effect sometimes. You know the fisheye. Obviously not as extreme as in the movie, but noticeable.

8 Likes