Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

I’m a day after, listened right before bed last night. At this time I am not feeling or noticing anything that warrants commenting on.

That was 45 minutes of zp2 3 different titles. The most I’ve ever done in one listening session or day.

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to do AsCh v2 at 15 mins if 3 mins isn’t out by tomorrow. Trusting the anti-recon tech works well.

I’m 3 days later. I did have some intensity the next day but it was very temporary. Just one of those things where stuff came up and I took the resolve and faced it and allowed it and the storm passed. I started my 5 days off today so maybe I’ll get to see some bloom action or something.

I would absolutely do it again and maybe this will be the new thing for me. I’ll run the 15 minute version right before my 5 days off.

2 Likes

What ever happened to AscChamber LifeCharger?

I don’t see it in my downloads list

Why does everyone keep using this against @SaintSovereign 's advice after what was admittedly a mistake?

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber v2 updated. Now 7 minutes, plus a few upgrades – a bit of meditative and cognitive scripting from Mind’s Eye + some minor cognitive scripting from RoM, updated to fit Ascension Chamber.

39 Likes

They’re doing themselves a disservice by doing this, especially by publicly mentioning it since it’s the exact reason Saint and Fire don’t up the power on certain titles and why certain things are nerfed.

Excited to use it, gonna make a custom with AsC V2 now so this will aid massively.

5 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign :grin::+1:

Just in time. Thank you!

@SaintSovereign thank you! :pray:

Would it be correct to assume that 3-5 minutes cover the full script for this one too? Better go with the full 7?

1 Like

Still once a week or can we up the listening schedule?

Maybe it was one of those happy mistakes. Really excited about trying out the finalized version with the upgrades.

2 Likes

Will we get the objective after the xp v2 updates for Ascension chamber?

1 Like

Tried the new version and it packs a punch! My mood has been uplifted all day and feels ready to accept new things coming into my life.

Gonna do a full meditation later on some goals of mine

9 Likes

This is exactly what happened to me as well!

3 Likes

Who has ran both versions of Ascension chamber, the one of 15mins and the recent one, what are the differences and do you plan on sticking to the recent update?
I had some manifestations with the one of 15mins and in contemplating if I’ll just keep listening but before I do I want to know the pros and cons so I know what I’m dealing with and how to thrive with it

1 Like

I think it’s a bit challenging to discern changes within this time frame. But if you think you can handle the longer exposure, then increase the exposure of the latter. There is no doubt the new one is better and minds eye and RoM scripting never hurts.

Idk know why but something tells me it would be wise to play ascension chamber before you play a main title.
Imagine it would manifest the subs goals without being specific, rather than writing :writing_hand: or visualizing your goals before you.

Gonna try it out :ok_hand::wink:

3 Likes

If anything the 15 minute version did bring up some material that I’d call recon. But I dealt with that and it passed through. For me it’s like and I’m not saying these are what subliminals are. But you take an affirmation and if you don’t believe it’s true then those excuses and opposing beliefs will come up in the form or resistance or what I refer to as recon. So when that opposition comes up and you deal with it and free yourself of it you’ve just opened up room for the manifestation of your affirmation because the opposition has been collapsed so to speak.

I’m currently on my 5 day break and so I don’t get to listen to the updated latest 7 minute version until the 24th. So I can’t report on anything regarding that at this time.

1 Like

I’d imagine you play AsCh AFTER the Main titles…

@SaintSovereign any advice on recommended order when the day has AsCh and other titles?

3 Likes