Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Anyone using this title in combination with healing subs? DR, Regeneration, Elixir, EOG st1?
Im really curious on how it can affect healing…

3 Likes

Well, I guess Im gonna answer my own question, I just listened to Ascension Chamber.
Still curious about anyone else doing this title with a healing stack.

Im doing Dragon Reborn st2 and EOG st1

2 Likes

I’m using it once a week with DR and LBFH

1 Like

What kind of benefits have you noticed? If you dont mind sharing…

1 Like

Using currently to boost Emperor Black. Emperor Black is wicked with its manifestations (in a great way). I definitely respect that title. Honestly, it would be great to bridle the capabilities and unbridle whenever.

2 Likes

This is what I noticed minutes after my loop of Ascension Chamber…

5 Likes

Haven’t noticed anything in particular

Damn. Today I was like, “I don’t give a fuck if achievement feels good or not anymore, because I’m going to get it anyway/am capable, so if it feels good, then good, if nothing, still good”, whilst thinking about some pretty crazy stuff, like kissing a hot girl that I barely know in front of 20,000 viewers, or Putin himself thinking I’m a boss, I wouldn’t care, everyone and everything can go fuck themselves.

Life, apart from growth, has no meaning anyway. Only God’s praise alone could matter.

1 Like

Can this be run in the washout period?

no.

5 char

2 Likes

Sorry, What?

He can’t send without typing more than a no so he typed five char

2 Likes

Actually I got it right after I posted the above post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Still thank you @Yazooneh

1 Like

Ascension Chamber helping with other subliminal for sure because every week after the sub I can feel sub optimization

3 Likes

I think I came up with a way to describe Ascension Chamber properly, such that anyone could understand.

Ascension chamber, is like a “magnifying glass”, that you can put on top of any of the objectives, to magnify it, and consciously guide it further, for whatever goal.

The power from our subconscious mind stems from intent, which is why this is so huge, as AC directs energy (attention or intent) towards whatever you want have manifested, as if you were turning on a tap.

3 Likes

Is this getting the ZPv2 treatment? @SaintSovereign

I’m not sure because AsCh’s build is not exactly standard. But I was thinking of restarting my runs of AsCh and it might be cool to use it with the new setup. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was re-reading the Ascension Chamber a couple of weeks ago, and a line jumped out at me that I had previously just skimmed over:

Ascension Chamber is the developer console of your subconscious mind, where with enough practice you can grasp the normally thin, invisible lines of the subconscious mind and move them in ways you never thought were possible before.

Somehow that made a stronger impression on me this time around.

Here’s the relevant dictionary definition of console:

a combination of readouts or displays and an input device (such as a keyboard or switches) by which an operator can monitor and interact with a system (such as a computer or dubber)

Skilled, guided access to what’s going on ‘beneath the hood’.

But also, Ascension Chamber creates a pristine, optimal environment for interacting skillfully with the subconscious mind.

So, it’s more than just a technical tool. It’s also a state of mind and a state of being: open, inspired, serene, powerful, awe-filled, etc. It is a place where we can meet (and merge with) the Creator.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’ll have a ZPv2 version

1 Like

I already have a downloaded Ascension Chamber Experimental, which should mean it’s already V2. I might ve wrong, but so it says in my music player.

1 Like

@Tobyone that’s the Experimental FLAC right? I think it’s experimental with regards to it being a FLAC file rather than the new build.

1 Like