Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

I wonder how many more days till we get the meditation for Ascension chamber.

4 Likes

It’s going to be even more of a game changer than AsC already is. I’ve become so much more condciously aware of my manifestation ability due to AsC (and my own research and studies).

8 Likes

It is custom based. It is at the Q shop.

I don’t know what you’re asking. Are you wondering if another product will substitute for New Beginnings?

1 Like

OK so I had to update.

Yesterday I was driving by the gas station near my house, and heading to highway. As I pass station, my exgf in her car pulls behind me and onto highway. End of occurrence. Around 6pm

Tonight I drive by again on way to highway and again my exgf pulls out of station behind me and onto highway, we both end up at the grocery store. Neither of us talks until she and I cross paths in the produce section. Around 8pm

Turns out both of us were misunderstood on issues that brought about our no contact. I offered up the possibility of her stopping by which she did an hour later.

We caught up and cleared the air of the past. I think things might rekindle in the future.

Aside from that, I truly cannot believe how many times we crossed paths the past 10 days. @SaintSovereign this is like magic. It’s as if the universe said, you two gotta talk and we finally did. Even my exgf brought up how in the past we never ran into each other yet this week was so strange. I’ve listened twice…my mind is just blown.

31 Likes

An interesting little manifestation that occured to me few days ago:

I was going on a date with a girl, and we agreed to go to a particular bar. On the way there, she asked me: “Do you think we will be able to grab seats at some table there?”. As this place is really small and usually very crowded and it was mid-evening, I replied: “No way, unless someone was about to leave (their table) the exact moment we enter”. And we ended our talk about it.

As we entered the bar, it was really crowded as I expected, all the seating places were taken and many people were standing, but…we barely made a few steps in, and just next to us, one couple was leaving, leaving their table just for us! The girl I was with was like “OMG, we are so lucky”, and I just smiled, realising what I did. :slight_smile:

The reason I think it worked so efortless was that I thought it in a bit of detail how it will happen and made a “realistic” scenario in my head, but on the other hand didn’t overthink it or put any expectancy over that (because it wasn’t all that important). In other words, I thought of something I want to manifest (unconsciously in this case) and then let it go.

The problem with bigger manifestations I think is that we tend to overthink it and have some conscious and subconscious fears and blockages that prevents us from manifesting our dreams (where SC comes to the rescue!). Also, apparently we don’t realise the power we have.

25 Likes

Manifestation is becoming a game changer for me…helping my constant negative thoughts into positive ones just by visualizing it…aweosme

8 Likes

I’ll toss my tip in because I never felt confident in my visualizing.

So I’d take my now feeling whether about a certain topic or not and I’d check to see what that feeling is now. Then I’d check well is this how I want to feel, or is it what I’d like to create? No.

So that would help me let go instantly. Then I’d go well how would I feel without this problem if I could never ever have that problem again? And/or how would I feel if it were just how I wanted it to be?

Then I’d just feel that feeling as long as I could and then forget about it. :smiley: Sometimes I’d cycle through if some unwanted feelings or doubts came up again until I could hold the feeling.

The neville way, in my understanding, is to live in the end with no need to know the how. He says the how will work itself out, your job is just to know and live in the end.

3 Likes

Yeah complete program which could replace new beginning

Because I haven’t have any custom base product yet

I don’t know. However if I were to, I’d go with Dragon Reborn.

3 Likes

Hmmm, i tired DR st1 with Khan st1…biggest mistake,
I will surely use Dr with love bomb after 3 months

1 Like

Would we use AC if there are washout days now? I run AC every Friday, but yesterday my washout days started.

1 Like

No subliminal use on washouts whatsoever. Not even the life chargers.

6 Likes

didn’t know that…thanks

1 Like

They have an ultrasonic subliminal underneath, which is why you’re still exposing yourself to subliminal messaging.

Hence, NOTHING :wink:

Just to make it clear, why :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Love this👍

2 Likes

It is done :blush:

1 Like

Anyone trying two loops a week on this?

6 Likes

I wonder too :eyes:

5 Likes

My question is… if anyone is, would they dare say so? :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Lol, I’ve thought about this countless times. Anyone who’s done so can come out, I’d love to hear about his/her experience

2 Likes