Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Yeah i got excited and caught in hype of these amazing subs

But at the end i am dealing with my brain

I listen to cfw in past with great results
Even wanted remove most of shyness in past

I didn’t feel any macho alphaness from khan st1 as of yet…

Multistages are very big indeed

Thanks for recommendation of sub

2 Likes

Nor would you. ST1 is a breakdown. ST2 is where you might get more of that.

1 Like

The alpha programming in Khan doesn’t start until Stage 2. So until you’re done with Emp of Fitness, Ascension (which is pure alpha programming) is a great replacement.

2 Likes

Sometimes, usually on a new sub. Other than that, not so much.

On another note, these manifestations slip by sometimes, even if my mind recognises it, but because of a current mood, thoughts somewhere else, it eludes me.
Like, ever since I ran AC yesterday my wife has been super touchy, keeps telling me how much she loves me etc.
My mind was somewhere else since we have some issues in our RS and I am focusing on other things so it didn’t “click” right away.

And, well, because this wasn’t part of my visualisation :smiley:

Could it also be that AC supercharged older visualisations I had and did?
Or last weeks Primal is still lurking which I will write about how fkn awesome it is!

Definitely agree with the others. You notice something working beneath, and generally the mood is lighter. Life is easier in the sense of acceptance. Sanguine as @Sage_Ninjistic said (that triple wordplay).

I also get the Limitless-movie view-effect sometimes. You know the fisheye. Obviously not as extreme as in the movie, but noticeable.

8 Likes

If I learned one thing by sub hopping on all the subs, then that chasing quick results is a surefire way to disappointment.

ZP already manifests super quickly, but take your time friend.

Less is more.
Patience is key.

ESPECIALLY with healing. Give your mind time to work through these things.

I know we all want to have the issues solved as quickly as possible, trust me, I get it. But you actually make it WORSE.
3 multistage healing titles just fuck you up. Especially emotionally!

I honestly think ONE healing title SOLO is the key to play, maybe a personal power sub, or chosen/LB/sanguine to lessen the emotional turmoil. But that’s about it.

If you need money quick or whatever, skip the healing for now and focusing on healing until you have the time.

4 Likes

hmmm

now I have bombarded my brain with too much healing & AC maybe just enhance its effect

which sub are you running right now?
There is nothing right here from yesterday… I am not talking to partner & she also not giving any fuck :slight_smile:

I also want to add one more thing…I stopped taking my anti depressants medicine by consulting with my doctor

he said I am becoming the best version of myself…& improving in lots of areas…I didn’t need that medicine…though I already left one sleeping medicine with ease…and now it Paxil which power I have reduced from over a month…my doctor straight away told me not to take it & start managing my emotions by my sole will power

& he doesn’t know about subs etc…I didn’t tell him…looks like I have to face this situation bravely with my will power & be patient no matter what will happen

I just checked in my sheet & this cycle with washout will end on 15th march & today is 1st March 2022…

I just wanna stick & face the storm with braveheart

for the money part, I added QL ST1 & EOG ST1…but since turmoil, last week after listening to diamond & strong objections from forum members & specially @SaintSovereign…I have dropped those two titles…

I just want to get rid of that nasty horror that I have faced in the last decade & move on with ST2 of khan & EOF while DR ST2 will work on the healing part

I thought 7 minutes of AC is nothing but boy I was wrong…this is the strongest sub I ever tried because the results I got were very instant though positive or negative

ZP is surely less is more

1 Like

I feel the same way. Many thanks to you both. I’m in the middle of a washout but can’t wait to use it next week.

2 Likes

Very grateful for the info. I will be checking out the people you recommend. Thanks.

2 Likes

Loving it so far, great job. NotenI’m only on day 1.

I did a vision board of goals and I did affirmations (afformations) and was planning on doing some visualization but felt so good doing affirmations, I felt this is so powerful, everything else is just a bonus.

I was filled with a euphoric feeling and excited feeling while doing affirmations. Like I had a silly smile all night, like I had a secret prank going on and someone was about to trigger it. Like I had a secret that was so simple it was funny and ridiculous. Thought nothing more about it, thought it was just the usual honeymoon phase of new products/ideas/plans. Before hitting sleep I did do affirmations and visualizing of me getting rich, deep sleep and waking up energized and ready to kick ass.

I woke up earlier, exactly at the time I wanted to… 1 hour earlier (been struggling with sleep lately). I also still felt that euphoric feeling with each affirmation. So I got an idea of just doing affirmations that are congruent with my subs and THE specific outcomes I want from the subs in relation to my current goals and/or daily needs, and I am still going strong and feel super euphoric. My god, it’s beautiful.

I am going to try to write it down as I experiment what works best for me and perhaps share it since maybe someone else finds it helpful.

So read your subs goals or what you believe they will get you. And think of how they have already helped you achieve something or feel something with your current practical task at hand, whether that’s work or chores, or perhaps bigger more abstract things like goals.

As you can read I am super excited and all over the place, but I had to share.

I truly feel like a tomato plant.

5 Likes

EoG ST1 and Primal.

Yeah man you’re all over the place with the subs,

I know it’s hard but you REALLY need to focus down. Niche down the subs. Don’t tackle too many things at once. Only slows progress.

2 Likes

Yep…you are right :+1:

Thanks for these resources, I’ve been into a couple people that explain Neville in current more up to date language. As I agree Neville can be hard to get into (but is worth it)

For me, starting with small things such as imagining a rose in my hand or getting a free cup of coffee. Then moving on to finding a $20 bill on the ground, etc. Basically progressively increasing the difficulty from starting at simple things has helped build my manifesting confidence greatly.

Niclas
Joseph Alai

4 Likes

Yeah working in stages is definitely a useful technique for some people and I know some people definitely recommend it for sure.

I forgot about Joseph as I don’t really look at his stuff but he’s useful af! Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like

Amazing.

I tried this now and it gave me a very strange sensation of being heavy and light at the same time. Just like a cathedral; heavy in the stone and foundation, but airy in it’s construction, space, and reach. Grounded yet “heavenly” as it were.

And the sensation of “heaviness” was pleasant - a sensation that makes me think of the Darksteel Juggernaut; One part unstoppable force, one part immovable object. A heaviness on the move and with a purpose. It was weird, but very nice.

It also promoted a spontaneous meditative visualization of reaching deep inside. Deep enough to reach whatever Source there is on the other side, and it started to well out through me. No idea what this means, but one thing is for sure - this title is powerful, no doubt!

8 Likes

This is really rising through the ranks to become my favorite subliminal in one loop. This really hits that dreamer in me, I have always been a huge dreamer and struggled really hard with law of attraction type stuff like watching motivational and luxury lifestyle videos, I would have a love hate relationship. I would do everything I was taught in visualizations, but kept getting frustrated and going nowhere.

Now I can enjoy those videos and feel the effect of them magnified and incredible feeling generated by them. When I watch them I instantly feel the subliminal hit hard and shape my perception around me and it stays longer than ever before. It’s great to get these tools that are fun to use to actually work. Looking at yachts, hot women, Ferraris, Aston Martins; luxurious villas, mansions, and resorts is really a great time and this gives that time actually productive.

I have so much gratitude. I was not expecting this out of this subliminal at all. Hit me like a train of awesomeness. I see it in a lot of these posts, this makes Manifestation techniques a joy to do instead of hard work and you see and feel the results of your inner world accelerating. Also very light load on the brain, it only seems to hit when I am deliberately trying Manifestation techniques.

11 Likes

I’ve heard that strong feeling affects manifesting and if we feel clear and good then our goals will come to fruition.

Since running this I’ve been feeling things a lot more. I feel more focused and clear, slightly almost raw if you will and it’s something I haven’t quite experienced in a while. Very much non-egoic.

So i’m intrigued to see where this can take me and I’m excited about the future (for once)

8 Likes

This has been manifested.

7 Likes

Last night I listened to Sanguine ZP then Ascension Chamber ZP with the intent of being calm, deeply relaxed, focused and super confident. Then went to sleep. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that I can control consciously. So I thought : I am deeply relaxed, calm, focused and confident. And instantly I felt exactly that !! it was automatic !
@SaintSovereign can I use Ascension Chamber with a custom Qv2 (no Ascension in it) ?

2 Likes

Last night after running Ascension Chamber for the first time, my dreams were more vivid than I can ever remember them being before.

8 Likes

Result

Experienced first Ascension Chamber result this morning.

Will keep it general because it’s still in progress.

I manifested for a particular general life-goal/life aspiration. It’s also been the focus of most of what I’ve worked on with all of the Sub Club programs. Multiple steps are involved in reaching the goal, some I’m more clear about, some a bit less. One step involves finding someone with a particular specific set of qualifications to supervise me. Up to now, I haven’t found anyone who meets the criteria.

Today, near the end of meditation hour, some keywords popped into my mind. When I finished, I thought, ‘Okay, who knows? Let’s try it.’ Put the keywords into Google and the first thing that pops up is an organization with at least 2 people who have the precise qualifications.

I looked at it like: :open_mouth: :no_mouth: and thought, ‘ooooo-kay’.

So… that happened.

2 days later.

And now, it’s on me. Do I reach out and contact? (Yes.) Or do I second-guess, dither, and say, ‘naah, that’s probably not going to work.’ (no.)

So, we’ll see where this leads, but either way…

Ascension Chamber

14 Likes