Main Disc. Thread - As Above ZP, So Below ZP

I really appreciate this thank you.

1 Like

Thred

1 Like

I remember using the guided meditation supercharger, which was great. The Ultima was too long for (the average) meditations. But these are the right length. Curious what they might do…

1 Like

Quick question… what would be the appropriate way to utilize these two titles? I’m thinking about the recommended ZP listening patterns.

Should these be included in the maximum number of titles in a stack, or can they be used as a booster once in a while?

If used regularly I suppose they go into the stack…

What’s the guidelines for these two ZP’s?

They can’t be used as boosters.

1 Like

I’m imagining these will become default space fillers in my stack. Whenever I don’t have more than 1 or 2 goals I’m working on I’ll probably put these in those slots. I work well with fewer exposures so keeping the stack full does that while keeping me happy with how much listening I get to do. And besides, cultivating more energy is a great pastime.

3 Likes

What do you think regarding this

. As Above helps cultivate energy with a calm, soothing vibration. So Below will help generate emotionally charged, intense and potent energies

From sales page :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Does that mean that as above enhance the earth and water element ?
And so below enhance and cultivate air and fire elements ?

I would be grateful for your thoughts especially from those who experienced with the title but for sure all your thoughts are valuable even if you don’t use it :pray:

3 Likes

holy shiet.

how did i miss this product all this time.

first, minds eye then khan and now this product.

i really made a big mistake by always ignoring products without even reaidng the sales page,

if my understanding of this product is correct then does that not mean combining this product with libertine or primal seduction would create a pretty much unstoppable seduction combo?

for example, i get very strong sexual energy when i run primal seduction ultima, does that mean if i added this product that sexual energy would be doubled? tripled? more?

if yes, then that would create sexual scenarios that would literally be like those axe commercials.

can anyone reading this confirm that this product can significantly boost sexual energy?

1 Like

Are these meditations where you have to visualize or just listen to them?
Thanks

1 Like

You receive 4 audios

As above 2 audios

1. supercharger where you follow the visualisation
  2. subliminal

So below 2 audios

1. supercharger where you follow the visualisation
  2. subliminal
2 Likes

I am running two subs at the moment. If I want to run so below. Do I only have to run the subliminal or the supercharger too?

1 Like

Definitely you can add a third subliminal in this case so below . Regarding the Super charger I tag @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign . Because I don’t know the recommendation regarding supercharger and zp listening pattern .

Use what you prefer , you are not obliged to use both .

1 Like

If you have 2 ZP subliminals, and something else, then that is your three maximum. In terms of So Below, you could run either version, however the Ultima format will likely be more effective. You can listen to the Ultima format without meditating.

4 Likes

@sid @RVconsultant thanks guys!

2 Likes

As there seems to be limited posts and written accounts on these titles in general, and in the ZP format in particular, I just wanted to pitch in with my own experience of So Below ZP that I tried this morning:

I’m not sure if any of you can relate but… that was my experience with it anyway. I’ll let you guys know what As Above will be like when I get around to that. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Idk about sexual energy itself but any alpha title like ascension that I’ve paired so below with has had an instant effect with amplifying that alpha-like energy and expression about a good 3 fold at least. So below can be the fuel for an alpha flame and being that sexuality is tied to emotions, I don’t see why it wouldn’t boost a sexual sub.

5 Likes

Are you talking about the ZP version?

2 Likes

Especially the ZP version but the ultima version packed a punch too

3 Likes

I wonder if the energy cultivation of AA/SB paired with the healing of Paragon and QLst1 could be beneficial for someone with ME / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome…

Do you guys have any thoughts about that?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant

What product would be good for channeling energy and or harnessing that energy towards certain goals… also are there any products that could help with channeling spirits/deities or even taking energy that they are trying to give you.

Had a weird/crazy encounter last night with different spirits and some ancient deities that wanted me to be their vessel… while another one wanted to help me grow my power exponentially.

Going along with this would it be bad to add spiritual modules to my emperor custom?

3 Likes