Main Disc. Thread - As Above ZP, So Below ZP

Now available! If you’ve purchased it in the past, the new version is available in your downloads!

14 Likes

I have always asked myself how this product can help if stacked with a major for example wanted, stark, primal ? can anyone share their experiences ?.

4 Likes

You can cultivate the energy to help consciously manifest goals aligned with the major programs you stack it with.

4 Likes

Dropped just in time for my bday.

As Above ZP:

Produced a profound physical, mental and spiritual relaxation and rejuvenation that surpasses even love bomb. Made meditation effortless and towards the end of the loop I felt a definite uptick in energy.

So Below ZP:

Basically it further boosted my energy level and has me feeling like I’m ready to bum rush all my goals today; where as before I was kinda dreading how long today will be, now I feel prepared for whatever comes my way.

Both of these feel way stronger than the previous versions, but even the previous versions were quite powerful. Hope the scripting was able to get changed around so that these could be used as boosters, and also to increase one’s baseline energy levels over time too.

17 Likes

So if i were to stack so below with wanted would it catalyze wanted ?.

2 Likes

Thanks for getting this out before the weekend! I’ve been washing out to get ready for this batch of title!

4 Likes

Yes, just consciously guide so below and it could add energy to what you’ll need to fuel the wanted aura and physical changes. Btw if you’re running any title with alpha based programming as well, so below WILL enhance that title in my experience.

5 Likes

@Davisnwc should i run so below before my major sub or after my major sub ?

I used to run them after as a way to recharge.

1 Like

Gonna leave this is a warning here. If you’re going to use this set, don’t do more than 2 loops in a row for one of these or more than 1 loop of each with a listening session.

I get the feeling that the only reason I’m somewhat balanced right now is because I have years worth of energy work experience and I also played as above right before so below.

I’m finding it extremely tough to keep still and not be productive, this is like having had 3 cups of premium caffeinated coffee at once but without the potential negative side effects of caffeine. It’s been over 3 hours since my listening session and I still have hella energy to spare, even after having a busy and somewhat physically demanding morning.

Also noticing I’m recovering much quicker from physical activity. @SaintSovereign would you recommend the ZP versions of these for daily usage or treat them more like all other ZP titles before it and stick to that listening pattern?

10 Likes

Do you reckon As Above is to help the more Mind titles like Limitless or RM etc and So Below to help the more Physical titles like Emperor, Primal and Libertine?

3 Likes

I like what i am hearing gonna stack it tomorrow :slight_smile: thanks

2 Likes

Thats a bloody good question hopefully Saint can answer that.

Yes exactly or even if you feel a bit rough around the edges with an alpha title you can use as above to help balance yourself and still get a decent energetic fuel source.

2 Likes

No problem

Follow the same listening pattern as the other ZP titles.

2 Likes

You’ll have to experiment. This seems reasonable, but we haven’t tested anything.

3 Likes

Could anyone be kind enough to explain a little more about what this sub is designed to do? These are all fairly new concepts to me and i was unable to find the original discussion thread where i would normally get some info.

I’m solo running khan atm, feel free to let me know if you think it’d pair up well with it

2 Likes

You can find some discussion in the As Above & So Below Ultima has anyone used this yet? thread as well as the As Above & So Below - Review thread.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign You are missing an ‘a’ in thread in the title

1 Like