Main Disc. Thread - Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

uhm… I’m actually curious why you recommended on the previous post for the EF + Aegis custom

To also add?

Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
Discordia Deliverance

Thanks man! I’m probably more of a gnu than a guru.:grin:

I thought you were wanting to add

My rational for adding them (because I do have them) is to improve my mood, which should improve my health. EF is also health oriented. As for Aegis Initiative Survival Instinct, I would put it in with EF because it’s physically oriented (such as survival and probably martial arts).

1 Like

Oh I see, was wondering because I read it’s for healing.

Planning a custom build for health, still undecided on some modules.

Thank you for your input :grinning:

I am thinking this will be my next sub once I feel I have gone as far as I can with Dragon Reborn. I don’t know about anyone else, but my new strategy is one subliminal at a time.

I would imagine that this title contains a strong element of Stoicism.

3 Likes

Am feeling a pull to do this too. Wonder if it is because of doing Dragon Reborn

1 Like

I am figuring the earliest I might switch to Surv Insti is August. At that point I will have completed a bit more than six months of Dragon Reborn by itself, three months having been ST4.

1 Like

I don’t know for me, but it seems like building a foundation of healing and fundamental skills, which these two titles are about, seems like it could make them crucial titles for self development.

1 Like

I wonder if anyone who posts around here has run this long term?

I plan to run this by itself after I finish with Dragon Reborn, though that you still be quite a while.

Any thoughts on which Ultima might go well with Survival Instinct?

I have Survival Instinct in an Ultima with Sanguine and several other modules on stress related like iron frame. It is a powerful combo on staying calm under high pressure

2 Likes

That does sound like a useful custom combo.

1 Like

especially in the actual context of pandemics !

I ran the Aegis Covid Sub that was released last March for a while. Early in the summer I got it set up for my mom to listen to. She was very happy to have it.

2 Likes

Sanguine, PCC, Spartan are what I’d consider pairing with Survival Instinct.

I did 3 loops of the new upgrade today and the power was incredible.
It gave me so mutch strength that many topics i deal with came to the surface and I could realese them.

I am a fan of this sub

5 Likes

With the amount of healing you are doing, I think some time soon you will look in the mirror and need to get re-acquainted with that person. I’m happy for you, man!

I am always wary of creating stasis by stacking, but for the time being I am adding Survival Instinct to my running of Dragon Reborn ST4.

I feel that they could complement each other and have synergy.

2 Likes

Will this sub also protect from emotionally manipulative people like narcissists and toxic family members and such people?

1 Like

protect how? like if they try 2 kik ur butt?