Main Disc. Thread - Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

From their psychological manipulation, abuse by proxy etc.

It contains scripting that will help you safely remove dangerous people out of your life and keep your distance from such people in the future. You will find yourself dodging situations and people that might pose harm to you with an intuitive knowing, as if it just happened. Furthermore, you will appear almost invisible to dangerous individuals – as if pure air.

Finally, Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct can help protect you mentally and spiritually from external influences that have a negative effect on your mental and spiritual state. These influences will easily lose their power, allowing you to live your life in a state of protected, fearless calmness.

It is your right to be powerful and safe. Claim it.

How those will play out might be individual. Also the health part, if it’s stressful to be around certain people then I think it’ll work with you to come up with a remedy for that. What that looks like again, is probably uniquely individual to the person/situation.

2 Likes

Do you plan to make Survival Instinct available in Ultima format?

Right now I am running Survival Instinct qv2 stacked with Dragon Reborn. It would be interesting to see what a SI ultima could add.

@SaintSovereign
@Fire
@RVconsultant

1 Like

Would you please submit a support ticket?

subliminalclub.com/submit-a-ticket

RV - Was that message for me? If so I don’t see how it was asking for support, but rather suggesting a new title that would be essentially the title the thread is about but in Ultima format.

Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

hmm :thinking: will this sub giv me stronk combat skills self defenses like dis?

lul

1 Like

if that’s the only thing it did and just energetically or auricly it’d still be an awesome sub.

oh WAIT A SECON
i read it wrong :sweat_smile:

i thougt this

meant this

Ultra_Instinct

but im guessing you just stay awaay from dem that kind of dodging

2 Likes

@dorfmeister I ni longer page Saint unless its an emergency, as he clearly stated that he gets 200 pages a day. As you can imagine he does not have time to reply to everyone.

Please raise a ticket in the future.

1 Like

For the sake of the board I hope they didn’t somehow make you a moderator.

1 Like

No no i am not a moderator i recall Saint saying he gets way to many pages at least 200 a day.

Back in the day (2019) both Fire and Saint use to respond to every question. Then the community began to grow at an exponential rate.Thats when they hired DarkPhilosopher.

Later a second judge, jury, executioner arrived RVConsultant. He climbed the ranks rapidly from rookie to senior judge.

RVConsultant quickly rose in popularity being mentored by DarkPhilosopher.

1 Like

survival instinct include my lover and family are safe wherever they are?

From the description: While Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct can help keep you protected, keep you safe, ensure the people around you are well and take charge of the situation, that’s not enough — you also need to be healthy.

To me that says when you’re there. However I would suspect it to be the case that your subliminal usage rubs off on those closest to you on some level.

Awhile back there was actually some discussion about other people around you “stealing” your subliminal benefits. That may be due to the programming or whatever not having fully settled in your subconscious and so maybe that’s what was going on.

These programs are designed to work with your ideals and so if that’s your want and intent to have your family safe and protected it may very well work that way. That’s probably for each individual to experiment with though.

Without getting into religion or anything you could even Send that intention or command to your “higher self” or the source to keep your family safe and protected wherever they are.

4 Likes

after one loop…

1 Like

This sub makes me invisible to ticket inspectors.I only noticed this on the ZP version.I never travel by public transport without a valid ticket but the sub lets me read news on the phone uninterrupted.

3 Likes

@Alphamale
Emperor+this sub

1 Like

Thanks
Don’t you think survival instincy would give me enough determination and calmness?
So I could add spartan for extra physical boost?
WUT?

I doubt it would do that straight ahead whilst Emperor gives you that cognitive boost and increased determination straight ahead.

1 Like

Spartan is a very mental sub actually, it will give you a lot of determination along with the physical boost. I think The Beast is much better for a physical boost, but in your current situation I believe Survival Instinct and Spartan is an excellent combination.

2 Likes