Main Disc. Thread - Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

Your very own sword and shield against the perils of this world. Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct helps manifest a reality that wherever you go, you are kept safe. It contains scripting that aims to guide you to take actions that will lessen the risks to your health, no matter what might endanger you - illness, physical damage, etc.

It contains scripting that will help you safely remove dangerous people out of your life and keep your distance from such people in the future. You will find yourself dodging situations and people that might pose harm to you with an intuitive knowing, as if it just happened. Furthermore, you will appear almost invisible to dangerous individuals - as if pure air.

But, you cannot always rely on avoidance, you might have to fight your way out. Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct will help you dedicate time and effort to rapidly develop your interest and abilities in survival skills, including hand-to-hand self-defense, weapon skills, medicine (both natural and otherwise) and living in the wild. If something catastrophic occurs, you will have mastered the skills needed to keep you safe and your loved ones safe.

And not only that – you will become steadfast in any stressful situations. Be it a medical emergency or a physical altercation, Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct helps you keep your cool and take the correct action without fear, and without acting foolishly. Of course, this requires developing characteristics such as situational awareness in order to make the most use of it – and Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct will help you with this as well. If you are in a healing profession (doctor, nurse etc), Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct will help you to stay focused and heal more effectively.

While Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct can help keep you protected, keep you safe, ensure the people around you are well and take charge of the situation, that’s not enough – you also need to be healthy.

Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct will help you work on your health and immune system, bringing your system to optimal working conditions so that you are always healthy. Also, it contains scripting to help old injuries heal, thanks to the powerful physical shifting technologies in Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct. Of course, this can take days, weeks, months and consistent action. If you are currently ill, Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct may assist you in getting over the malady faster and with more ease.

Finally, Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct can help protect you mentally and spiritually from external influences that have a negative effect on your mental and spiritual state. These influences will easily lose their power, allowing you to live your life in a state of protected, fearless calmness.

It is your right to be powerful and safe. Claim it.

Order now.

15 Likes

This looks pretty intriguing. I would likely want to stack it with Ascension, maybe Spartan, too.

Is there a module based on this in the Q store, too?

1 Like

I was wondering if it will be available for a module addition in a custom as well.

also,

will lessen the risks to your health, no matter what might endanger you – illness, physical damage, etc.

Does this mean that if you know smoking or bad eating habits are damaging your health, will it work on these as well?

Hmm is this in answer to @ALoveSupreme’s request or something that was long in the works?

1 Like

Yes, but it will come out a bit later.

Yes.

This was in the works for a while, however we do take into consideration requests.

6 Likes

How soon on the module? I put in a Q store order this morning, but in light of this I want to make adjustments to include it in what I had created today.

Will the module be considered as a major title?

Thank you for this, I will be purchasing it immediately

Can you talk a a bit about Aegis Initiative in general? How does this line differ from Q and Ultima?

Is it the surprise @SaintSovereign you were talking about ?

Thank you :+1:

So in short Aegis Initiative is build with Q technology, but intended for protection against harm?

Aye, it is.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign . Is the physical healing/ old injury healing in Survival Instinct distinct than what is in Emperor Fitness and/or Serum X? and thank you for all the awesome stuff you keep rolling out.

@SaintSovereign That’s great ! And what about Stage 1 (A) ?

It’s coming. We just dropped two new toys in one day. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

More new toys to come this week? lol Maybe more awesome ultima remakes of super chargers

Is there still a possible ultimate writer sub on the way in the next few months?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign after 2 loops Aegis feels good but I am starting to think in what cave I will hide my family to protect them against the next armageddon :rofl:

6 Likes

So let me ask the question I’m certain will pop up sooner or later: since Aegis is built with Q, can we expect name-embedding and Terminus/T² options in the future?

Or maybe for this one we should rename Terminus into Prepper and T² into Doomsday.
“Yeah, I built an Aegis Survival in D-Day. Listened to it once, then called a contractor to install a bunker underneath my backyard.”
:wink:

5 Likes