Main Disc. Thread - Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

Does Survival Instinct have scripting that manifests family members being safe and protected too, even if they live hours away from you?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I am curious about the fitness elements that are included in Survival Instinct?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Is it safe to assume that this is one of the larger, more dense titles?

Theyā€™re built to support the overall goal of survival. I wouldnā€™t run it just to enhance workouts. I mean, itā€™d work, but youā€™d get better results on that front from Spartan.

Yes, itā€™s pretty dense.

2 Likes

I currently am bulky, not much out of shape. I want to get supple and lean, with huge amounts of vitality.

Also I have these little inconveniences in my health you know, like mild headaches sometimes. And others.

Should I use this title? I basically want to reach my peak health in 2021.

1 Like

Wouldnt something like emperor fitness or spartan be a better fit for that goal?

2 Likes

Emperor Fitness Supreme
Asclepius
Epigenetic and DNA modulator
Serum X
Physicality Shifter ā€“ Sexiness
The Architect
Harmonic Singularity
Negativity Displacer
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
Discordia Deliverance
Health Codex
Deep Sleep
Joie De Vivre
Carpe Diem Ascended

Also Iā€™d encourage you to read about all the items in the Q store because you might find ones I missed.

6 Likes

I saw a module which works on releasing all body tension. I donā€™t remember itā€™s name. But Thatā€™s powerful. Iā€™d want to make a sub exclusively of that module.

1 Like

Harmonic Singularity

1 Like

Lol, @RVconsultant is almost unbeatable when it comes to customs.

2 Likes

So you mean to stack emperor fitness with the custom? Or emperor fitness st4 as a core.

Perhaps itā€™s Harmonic Singularity.

Thanks. Just remember, Iā€™m not try to beat anyone. Iā€™m just hoping I can give a few ideas and maybe something will help someone.

So what I did was I got Emperor Fitness Supreme at the main shop. I ran all 4 stages. Then I got Emperor Fitness stage 4 at the Q shop and put it in with a lot of health oriented modules, such as Serum X; IQ and Cognitive Booster; Epigenic and DNA modulator; etc.

So if you want EF, Iā€™d actually recommend you think about starting with the one at the main shop. Running as recommended. Then when you get to stage 4, chuck it in a custom sub with other health related modules, such as Health Codex, Serum X, Harmonic Singularity, etc.

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth for the help! I just noticed this.

So @Hurrikane Iā€™m not unbeatable. @Malkuth beat me! :grin:

Nope. It was you @RVconsultant. You already had it in your original suggested list.

I think thatā€™s what @Hurrikane meant by his post.

1 Like

Youā€™re making me feel a bit more unbeatable!:grin::sunglasses:

Awesome product

uhmā€¦ when you mentioned Emperor Fitness ā€œSupremeā€ is this EF ST4?

Also, since this will be more EF + Aegis custom, focus on physical changes.

Curious about these three being added?
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
Discordia Deliverance

If you are thinking about:

EF + Aegis custom
plus
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
Discordia Deliverance

I would would give it a :+1:
I would also add Mosaic as a precaution to make sure they work together well and give you solid results.

So EF stage 4 is what I would put in the custom subliminal.

Did I understand your inquiry?

Yes RVConultant is the guru thats why he was chosen as a moderator.