Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

The attraction part is very different from the raw sexual vibe i am used too.

Last night i went to a family party for welcoming a family member who worked in canada for almost 40 years.

The family members who organized the party are the typical milionaires who only think of themselcs and like to rub theyr money and their status on the rest of the family, making the rest of the family members not want to be around.

I thought to myself, this would be a wonderfull experience.

They came to talk with me and my wife, i could felt their cynical ways but was not disturbed with disgust, this time i was happy, i didnt care at all for their opinion, i actually felt pity for their close minded and selfish view of the world… they wanted more, they were laughfing non stop near me, love was doing its job.

The only daughter of this couple behaves like the typical cold bitch who squeezes everyone on her path… know what happened? She came talk to me, everyone was looking… she was doing a family tree on a website.

I pointed her out to one of my best friends who actually is the third person that has a high IQ in the world, according to the mensa institute. I told her how she could know more with a proper DNA test, not the typical garbage that is selling in the market.

You could feel the attraction just exploding… she wouldnt take her eyes off me all diner. My wife started reacting like she had roadrage telling me i shouldnt talk with her… i told her i didnt really care, i was beeing genuine, i didnt care for all the bullshit money that they were displaying on peoples faces. I am more, i deserve more, my mental health or life is not shaken by this.

I could sense she couldnt figure it out how my internal dialogue was working this way, i went to speak to several people. One thing that was making me unconfortable was some woman of family members were giving me the " i would bite you look" specially the ones with small children and the man right next to them :neutral_face::neutral_face:.

12 Likes

How much of this “love” has seeped into your romantic relationships?

1 Like

For me, everything. Changed my whole relationship, even sexually. Fully focused on love over lust (not saying there is no lust).

For me, self-love and the love in my RS was directly attacked by LBFH.

6 Likes

It’s on the deadline for 2023, feel immensely drawn to Love Bomb for Humanity. But first some grapes must ripen in my vineyard…

Love Bomb for Life, God, Love for Love, Adoration of Love, Love for Humanity, Love for the Earth?

I hope this title contains all of that under it’s umbrella.

Loving the Love that is the Creation itself.

2 Likes

I had that in my first 2 loops

I expirienced how I truly love the creation

Best sub ever

2 Likes

Ran my last loop of LBFH two weeks ago, and besides the results I’ve posted here already, the most impressive result I got was a profound realization that I needed to get back in the Game – and that I had been playing the wrong one, fml.

It took me the whole week of the washout to really come to terms with how I felt in my bones…I kept thinking that I had to stay focused on building wealth, and wealth alone. But I’ve been doing that for the past few years, and for all my love of Nature, gratitude for being alive, and the other fun stuff I do, my life had been missing an essential ingredient.

And having that ingredient is no longer an either-or situation in my mind – either having an abundance of women to enjoy OR staying focused on achieving financial freedom because “no distractions, bro” – that was just an excuse I used to hide from the uncomfortable truth staring me in the face.

After I admitted to myself what I wanted to experience and how I thought I needed to improve, I happened to come across a 4-hour podcast that took me down that rabbit hole and completely gutted me by revealing a lot more error in my ways than I initially recognized. Didn’t feel great at all, but it fired me up to go deeper and make changes.

Fear had been holding me back, and LBFH helped me face some deeply ingrained programming that wasn’t serving me.

I didn’t expect that from LBFH as the associations I had with the concept of self-love were heavily influenced by social paradigms, my upbringing, etc., and were more woo-woo leaning, which is why I almost didn’t run this sub. But I’m really f***ing glad I did.

So after two cycles and coming to terms with this realization, I swapped LBFH with PS and already have a result that was only a fantasy a few months ago. But I’ll post that in the PS thread.

I’ll 100% run LBFH again soon. Possibly for the holidays and visiting family.

This sub is a gem.

19 Likes

Thank you. I’ve realized I’m getting in that rut of having immediate results and trying to ignore the processing times. I did 3 rest days last time, and it was still processing in the early morning of day 4 when I listened to loops again. I feel like I’ve got my inner brakes on again. Doing repetitive actions in real life, hoping to avoid…all that change.

Your story has me wondering “why not?” to doing a longer washout. I read @Houdini saying above that he was wiped out physically, emotionally, and spiritually while doing a long weeklong washout. Someone else had that happen too.

I’ve been avoiding this, and I’m not being fair to myself. I’m on rest day 1 now. Day 2 and 3 are weekend days, so that’ll work. 4, 5, 6, 7…I am considering this. ZP is doing some serious work in me. I’ve not been fully allowing it. Thanks for sharing your story. It’s encouraging since ZP’s doing healing in me.

Plus…I’ve been solo over 11 years now. I’ve dated noone. I’ve had some destructive beliefs running my life. Change could be very, very good for me.

3 Likes

Of all the miraculous things LBH is doing, I want to explore more with this love-vibe positivity aspect. I just bought CWoN upon reading SaintSovereign journal about it and without any hesitation. Because seemingly CWON coincide with the beneficial effects of LBH as well.

I want to see, if stacking them together, it could be constant, normal occurring of good things happening in my life. Where everything just flows positively, where good opportunities is just a normal every waking breath.

it’s unfortunate to part with Wanted but I will drop my current stack and do washout for my new LBH CWON stack.

7 Likes

Well i am really enjoying this title in my stack, specially the part where it smooths the dark aspects of AM, i am less confrontational only when i need to.

It also helps on productivity by boosting existence titles on your stack.

After a week in Hell, where every single scenario of me doing a bad thing to someone else passed trough my mind, it seems it healed something.

Deep introspection on all these situations making me a better person.

One of the things i really enjoy is the deep focus on my own life, every single try of people to shake me emotionally or mentally doesnt work, bcs they are out of the equation of self love.

14 Likes

My precious LBH

5 Likes

LBfH + Chosen is goooood :grin: Loving this combo after just two loops.

10 Likes

you loving rascal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I think I will run it.

So my incoming stack is:
LBH
CWON
Chosen

:100:

6 Likes

That stack looks filthy, happy hunting :sweat_smile: I must say the positivity and sense of hope paired with LBfH is making me overflow with joy.

6 Likes

I Wanna Know What Love Is

I Want it To Show Me LOL

:metal: :joy:

6 Likes

Oo ooo ooo… let’s talk about love :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Mind sharing that podcast ?

1 Like

So @friday is taking a hiatus from the forum, but in the mean time, he passed this to me to post, so dear Friday fans, enjoy the read :stuck_out_tongue:

31 Likes

Seriously this!!! I’m starting my new journal soon and this is something that I have known for a while, it is not even fair. And also the aura one can create through love has the potential to be huge.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting that. LBFH is a really great creation. It mixes well with a lot of majors. I like it now with True Sell. Great for socializing, communicating, and overall presence.

6 Likes