Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

And anyone here running LB and LBH together?

I was thinking this could be nice combo to connect with our inner selves, higher selves, holy guardian angel.

1 Like

is this in Standard or in Terminus squared?

Anger, Defensiveness, Fear. Turn these way up.

Empathy. Turn that way down.

Most of the rudeness and damage comes from 1) trying desperately to protect or advance ourselves, while at the same time 2) being primitive or unaware with regard to what others are experiencing and how we’re affecting them.

If you sit blindfolded in a room and throw rocks and stones out of the windows, before too long you’re going to start ‘unintentionally’ hitting and hurting people.

5 Likes

Standard.

For me its enough

1 Like

The more I run it the more I’m naturally happy for no reason and the more I laugh. To be honest, it was already very easy for me to laugh to the point where I had to watch myself, now it’s just very natural and I don’t have to question myself about it.

12 Likes

I just ran something pretty close to that: GLM + LBFH. It made me a happy outgoing guy. Non confrontational but who has no problem holding his ground when tested. Maybe Ascension + LBFH will have similar results.

LBFH is just great to build professional relationships without appearing needy. As a matter of fact, if you have any neediness in you, expect it to decrease a lot.

4 Likes

This is good to hear, I appreciate the feedback @ksub!

1 Like

The more i run this sub, the more i feel like this is the only sub i need. Theres just something so profound about what this sub does to you, it makes it feel weird whenever i have a listening day and dont listen to this sub im missing out.

7 Likes

Do you know what is the most efficient martial arts system to learn if what you describe is your only goal? I don’t have the time to learn all 32 systems and I am not interested in competitive fighting in a ring but just brutal street fights.

1 Like

There is not a perfect formula but my master used to say that it depends on the fighter. He explained why bruce lee always wanted to train with newbies for them to hit him with a luck move, bcs they havent learned nothing.

My master trains fighters for MMA, what he always tells his students is you need to be fighter that needs to be ready in any situation, specially in the street. So that would include ( grappling, twrowing, and good fighting on your feet skills), i am following his advice so in my portfolio ( Boxing, Muay thai, Kickboxing) i will add Judu this year since if i get trown to the ground or surrounded by more opponents ill be good and wrestling later. I would be ready for any street encounter that wont use guns.

I will slowly add taichi and wing chun in the future.

9 Likes

Hi

Can it be confirmed if LBH contains actual self-acceptance script?

I understand it has self-love and appreciation, but would like to know if it has specific self-acceptance?

1 Like

If you accept self love then the rest is easy

:grin:

2 Likes

I think you’re playing with words here. Self-love, self-appreciation or self acceptance pretty much mean the same thing. The energy and the feeling behind those words is the same. If those words meant different things then it would be possible to love yourself without accepting yourself or appreciating yourself. Which is not possible.

3 Likes

I view them as similar but not the same.

Self love is related to how valueble or worthwhile you see yourself while self-acceptance is an affirmation of self. Self-acceptance is about embracing our positive and negative, our strengths and our weaknesses or faults. This means that self-acceptance is unconditional.

…and self-love is not unconditional?

2 Likes

Many people have self love but not unconditional acceptance of themselves.

I’m open to be corrected, but isn’t self love more about self care than acceptance of oneself?

Anyway if someone knows the answer to my first question.

Perhaps this scripting is found in titles like Elixir or Regeneration?

1 Like

You write that:

So your point is that Love involves ‘valuing’, while Acceptance involves ‘embracing’.

This seems like a valid distinction to me.

A person may have a feeling of love for you, but without truly exploring understanding very many parts of who you are. A person may feel that she loves your house, but she only ever visits the living room, the kitchen, and the bedroom.

You seem to be saying that a truly profound and effective love will be all-inclusive, all-embracing. You love your house and that love includes all of the rooms and the structures and the foundations and the history and even the surrounding neighborhood of your house.

So you seem to be thinking about the breadth and the depth of that valuing; the reach and the inclusiveness of the caring and the love.

Is this on the right track towards what you have in mind?

1 Like

It seems a few think I’m splitting hairs, and maybe they are right. But my point is that self love is more about appreciation and care of oneself, not necessarily total acceptance ones of life, personality, including all imperfections, mistakes, lighter aspects and darker shades…

1 Like

Self love is love towards yourself and that’s gona heal everything

2 Likes

I see it like this, Self Acceptance is key or the Gateway to Unconditional Love for Oneself, and without which that kind of Love cannot be accessed. Attempting to have Complete or Pure Self Love before Self Acceptance is like putting the Cart before the Horse.