Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I agree for sure. I feel a lot of issues people have really come down to how they feel about themselves and whatever trauma they have.
It’s weird to think and I know I have said this from running Dragon Reborn, but so much drama , headaches, and attitude can and could be avoided if people just felt better about themselves and worked on their issues

5 Likes

Today is the start of my second cycle with LBFH, and my subconscious tried hard to convince me to swap it out of my stack by pressing all my buttons…

• “I could use more money manifestations, I should run RICH”
  • “I need a boost to getting in shape and looking better, I should run Wanted”
  • “I have to improve my martial skill set, I should start Spartan”
  • “I can’t afford to get bogged down in recon right now, LBFH can wait”

…and on and on. I re-read a lot of sales pages, and I came up with a ton of reasons to switch out LBFH.

But I have a new rule now that if I’m not going to commit to runnig a sub for at least two cycles, then that sub’s goals aren’t a real priority for me… and I almost broke that rule because of the all the reasons and feelings telling me to.

I’m glad I didn’t though because I experienced a sort of extreme healing that was kind of ridiculous in how it manifested…

About 90 minutes after listening to LBFH, out of “nowhere” I started to tear up over breakfast…then I started to sob.

At first I tried to keep it in and shove whatever it was way back down into the dark from where it came, but an instant later I realized I needed to let it out, so I did.

And as I was sitting on my couch with tears streaming and random bursts of emotion escaping my mouth, I thought about the absurdity of the situation…crying hard while eating a great breakfast and watching a fight scene in one of my favorite movies.

The thought of it instantly made me bust up laughing, which then made me sob harder…then laugh again, then cry, and it went on like that for several minutes.

It was just a pure and deep emotional release.

After a little while trying to understand what happened and what might’ve triggered it, I got up feeling a little lighter and ready to continue with the things I needed to do.

Looking back, it makes sense that my subconscious tried so hard to get me to swap LBFH… it/I knew the dam was about to break.

19 Likes

Which movie?

Lord of The Rings

2 Likes

Wow.

:pray:t6:

Awesome.

3 Likes

Almost one week after finishing one cycle of LBfH and a whole DR run:

4 Likes

I can’t think of anything but lbfh

1. laughter in our hom came back , it was already there but not constant it’s like we have spontaneous laughter night every now and then . But since lbfh specifically and love bomb in general we till now have a streak of 5 laughter nights at a row . This is not the norm but you can say we are regaining our baseline happiness .

2. my two brothers offered to help in the new family business and this awesome I sense HOM in process

3. coming back to lBFH a golden retriever puppy come to play with me while entering my home he was afraid but I take him gave water and food and he was playful . I am certain she is lost from her owner so I take her photos and shared on the local groups so her owner can found her . If not I will keep caring for her .

4. I shared before while on alchemist how dogs reacted beautifully to me .

14 Likes

Not sure if it’s just me or what but right now all I want are big hugs from people. Weird I know. If I feel like this with LBfH I can only imagine how someone would feel stacking this with Chosen. Lots of empathy and love.

8 Likes

i think CWON and LBFH would be interesting as well. Although I’d be worried about going too far into the “love” side. Might turn me into a hippie or something.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely don’t want that. :rofl:
Damn long haired freaky people

2 Likes

Hugs melted away all the recon I got from LBfH, so it makes sense.

I did last cycle… I can confirm that its filled with lots of empathy, love and inner peace, also tons of sex drive for some reason.

8 Likes

I’m on this stack now. It’s interesting – I’ve actually become even more bolder.

10 Likes

I finally bought CWON a week or 2 ago. I’ll try it out once this current “so crazy I likely won’t journal it” experiment is over.

3 Likes

I have so much trauma to work through still that I see myself running LBfH and Dragon Reborn for another year or so. I was told by my therapist that I am right where I need to be right now and that comparing myself to others as I have done in the past even on this forum when questioning how people can afford so many customs.
From what I understand that envy is my ego talking.
Since running LBfH I don’t really compare myself to anyone although it is frustrating at times having to devote so much of my adult life to resolve issues and trauma

11 Likes

Just joined on Tuesday after purchasing Regeneration and Elixir which are my first subs here. I’m really excited about those and now learning about this. I’m wondering if it’s too much to add this to the stack, playing it on the off days of Regen+Elixir. I know that more subs = slower results but this one sounds different than most and that it could work well with those two. What do you think, do I throw that in now or wait awhile first to let the healing process unfold? Would it just slow that down if I added it? Don’t wanna overload myself but it sounds like it might be beneficial.

1 Like

No it’s not much you can create 3 titles stack

Day 1 regen and elixer
Day 2 rest
Day 3 LBFH

Yes , because all the 3 titles considered healing titles

You can add lbfh in the second week or 3rd week . By this way you can grasp how regeneration and elixer work with you . And what’s the difference after adding LBFH

4 Likes

Since you’re new here, I’d recommend sticking with the recommendations. Especially concerning rest/processing days.
A favorite phrase of mine lately is “Duplicate before you iterate”. Once you have a baseline for how you do with the Official Recommendations, then you’ll have a better idea of how experimentation might affect you.

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Do you have a journal for your progress? I was running this sub but it got to be too much for me. I’ve only caught bits and pieces of your journey but it sounds like you’re really resolving some deep stuff lately.

2 Likes
1 Like