Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

I have so much trauma to work through still that I see myself running LBfH and Dragon Reborn for another year or so. I was told by my therapist that I am right where I need to be right now and that comparing myself to others as I have done in the past even on this forum when questioning how people can afford so many customs.
From what I understand that envy is my ego talking.
Since running LBfH I don’t really compare myself to anyone although it is frustrating at times having to devote so much of my adult life to resolve issues and trauma

11 Likes

Just joined on Tuesday after purchasing Regeneration and Elixir which are my first subs here. I’m really excited about those and now learning about this. I’m wondering if it’s too much to add this to the stack, playing it on the off days of Regen+Elixir. I know that more subs = slower results but this one sounds different than most and that it could work well with those two. What do you think, do I throw that in now or wait awhile first to let the healing process unfold? Would it just slow that down if I added it? Don’t wanna overload myself but it sounds like it might be beneficial.

1 Like

No it’s not much you can create 3 titles stack

Day 1 regen and elixer
Day 2 rest
Day 3 LBFH

Yes , because all the 3 titles considered healing titles

You can add lbfh in the second week or 3rd week . By this way you can grasp how regeneration and elixer work with you . And what’s the difference after adding LBFH

4 Likes

Since you’re new here, I’d recommend sticking with the recommendations. Especially concerning rest/processing days.
A favorite phrase of mine lately is “Duplicate before you iterate”. Once you have a baseline for how you do with the Official Recommendations, then you’ll have a better idea of how experimentation might affect you.

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Do you have a journal for your progress? I was running this sub but it got to be too much for me. I’ve only caught bits and pieces of your journey but it sounds like you’re really resolving some deep stuff lately.

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t currently although I should probably have one just to keep track of things and look back at some point
My issue is that I never know what to say that doesn’t feel like it comes off as cliche or an ongoing testimonial.
I have no idea how anyone writes long or super long journal entries. It’s impressive to see and read though

4 Likes

You can always write about how you’re feeling, mood shifts, small successes, challenges, etc. It’s not cliche. It might feel that way, but the fact is all human struggles intersect. It’s guaranteed we’ll all land on some similar insight or solution at some point. You never know, something in your journal can spark growth in someone else too.

For what it’s worth clear concise journal entries would actually be a benefit. You seem like the type of guy to cut through straight to the point which would provide valuable info for others. Just some stuff to think about, obviously no pressure here.

4 Likes

I’m really becoming more loving accepting and compassionate of my parents since LBFH.

I used to judge and fear becoming like them. The negative aspects became my main focus for so long.

Now I am seeing so much more than that crap!

They have helped me become the loving empathic woman I am today.

10 Likes

Another way to end reconciliation?

2 Likes

I wonder if self-hugging would help as well. I’m going to check it out when recon hits me yet again. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m hugging myself now.

Riding out some deep feels.

Music blasting in my Jeep… cuz why not. :heart:

I’m learning to love me again fully without sacrifice.

No exceptions.

5 Likes

I got five or six big hugs from various people I know and love in the last couple of days. Just what I needed

11 Likes

This hasn’t shown up for me yet but every morning I do around 10 minutes of a heart brain coherence thing. I put my hands over my heart and I just breathe in for a 4 count and exhale for an 8 count. I started putting the hands over the heart because it does stimulate whatever a hug does and since I’m single and don’t have any hugging or touching relationships, it’s something I do as daily self care.

7 Likes

Hi Geoff,

Sorry for the late reply but yes - I have been running LBFH on its own.

The second cycle seems to be doing more emotional healing than the first. I had a rough couple of days and came close to packing up my stuff and shooting through.

And now, I am coming to terms with how my main group of friends during adolescence likely never liked me much. It’s funny these wounds that I did not know exist are now showing up and I believe it’s linked to LBFH. Many times when I think about things that cause an inner retraction, the only way out of it is to ask myself the question - could I forgive myself for that?

5 Likes

I’m not even finished with the first round of GLM + LBFH but it has become increasingly hard to entertain any sort of negative self talk.
Anyone with the same experience?

4 Likes

The 2nd cycle did a lot more emotional healing for me as well.

Wounds I didn’t know were buried deeply have been coming up to the surface for healing.

Even 13 days since wash out began for me I am facing a lot of old storms and clearing them from my being!

I look forward to round 3 once I feel ready!

2 Likes

Care to elaborate on how it feels to even entertain negative self talk?!

What’s been showing up for you?

When I witness other people getting negative with words or actions, I have almost these super senses where I can feel deep within them what’s going on and want to transmute it. I don’t want to keep it alive for one second. I used to argue and fight with the negative stuff but now I want to guide the healing process through love.

I feel like my empathy has become even more heightened now. Trying not to become overloaded by it and reframe is as my gift for humanity. I’m here to be a blessing and give love to others.

When my own negativity comes up I want to immediately take action in some form to release it and truly heal al of my being.

I’m much more sensitive now to my own feelings and that of others too.

2 Likes

Excellent. Keep developing your sensitivity, it is an invaluable tool that has endless applications.

11 Likes