Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity (FREE Title!) (Nov. 2023 Updated with New Subliminal Experience!)

Love Bomb for humanity has more self love and healing than Love Bomb?

Can Love Bomb for Humanity also act like a ‘one of a kind seduction tool’ like Love Bomb?

1 Like

This all sounds amazing :slight_smile:
What are you stacking with?

Its the ultimate Seduction tool.

Women are hardwired to follow a man’s lead, they can sense how a man feels about himself from a mile away.

Nothing is more attractive as a man who accepts and loves himself and gives them genuine attention.

Thats the kind of man women want to be around

:wink:

10 Likes

Nope, and it looks like LBfH warded off negative people since those employees of that company who were responsible for the recruitment were behaving unprofessional and a bit impolite. It doesn’t matter much there are some other job opportunities at hand.

7 Likes

This is exactly my experience with DR so far, I’m on stage 2.
I’ve noticed self-judgemental, denigratory, hopeless thoughts almost completely gone even in “harsh phases”.

I just find myself “listening”, feeling what’s happening in that moment

3 Likes
10 Likes

That’s profound, it seems to have had an effect of you transcending the duality, instead realising that you can make a choice of no long contributing and participating in an endless battle when you can just live in Peace, here and now.

5 Likes

Yes, you’re right. All those battles of your ego against other people’s egos and against “your divine self” you choose not to fight you just win and there’s no duality (light/shadow) in you nor that endless struggle against… the humanity in you and humanity as a whole. LBfH helps you choose “right” (wisely). That’s how the essence of LBfH feels to me like.

3 Likes

Just made 2 stacks of 15minute and went out some things i experienced :

• My attention was focused on the heart, it was a similar experience by beeing 100% now but it was very different, i felt warm at the same time.

• No road rages, people even smile and wave.

• I went to buy some stuff for my company and the boss there who i chit chat some times sees me…pauses like he was hit by something, his entire focus shifts to a positive one and out of the blue " I am so glad thay i see you today, here i have 3 boxes larger than your normal orders but i will make it tax free and make the prices of the normal ones"…wow its working.

14 Likes

So I had run LBH for 12 days (including rest days and along with a physical healing custom). And I stopped 3 days ago to do a washout and change my stack. What I didn’t expect is the bloom that came after it:

• There wasn’t any major reconciliation during my run of LBH but a mellow bittersweet sadness was there once in a while coupled with some waves of Love being directed inside and out.

• If this happens to you for more than a week, my recommendation is take some days off (or do a mini-washout of 2 or 3 days).

• What happened when I did this was that today I was going about my day when I suddenly felt that “peace that surpasses understanding”. It’s a beautiful feeling. So gentle and going in waves outward in a very natural and breezy way.

• As a result I was walking quite slow as if I had all the time in the world. My eyes felt like it is relaxed and giving out a Gentle Giant Gaze. Along with some sort of Enchanting Smile. It didn’t matter if my smile felt crooked or I was grinning. Didn’t feel awkward at all but felt genuinely happy.

• It all felt very natural. By the end of the day, my sense of humor was off the charts. I have always been a funny guy in social settings. But where before I had to think before saying something witty, today I was cracking one joke after another and had my mom in splits. Even dad who doesn’t laugh easily, had a grin on his face when listening to me. And joined me in the joke fest. This type of humor wasn’t the dad joke kind nor sarcastic but very caring and loving observational comedy. Along with some gentle ribbing which wasn’t hurtful at all but very soothing and comforting in a way. I didn’t feel like a fool either but grounded like when I ran CWON.

• As I write this there is an absolute sense of peace, love, understanding and patience emanating from my very being. It’s as if something has been unlocked in me which I had tried to bring out for most of my life but after just less than 2 weeks of LBH, it simply pours forth without having to spend years in meditation or purchase expensive products. AND LBH IS FREE! HOW LUCKY ARE WE!!!

• The regular quarrels between my parents don’t irritate me as much and I even think that the love from LBH is seeping into them too.

• Am enjoying music like I used to as a kid.

• Due to this experience am planning to try what I call the “Love Atom Bomb” stack:

Will start this stack tonight and get back to journaling. Had taken some days off from doing that but now am back to desiring to write and share my experiences.

EDIT: I am noticing that am very non-judgmental of myself and others too.

EDIT 2: MY LIBIDO IS DAMN HIGH!

24 Likes

I woke up today feeling good. But it’s a quiet, even peaceful sense of well being and happiness. i don’t feel like I’m radiating it but it’s a nice, sweetness. Just a really good place to be and if this becomes a habit or baseline I’ll definitely be curious as to how my outer experience may change as well!

I still haven’t experienced any libido effects.

8 Likes

I just started my 21 day run of LBFH +GLM. I ran 5 minutes of both. We’ll see how it goes.

4 Likes

I woke up feeling quite lovely with myself…

Moving with grace & ease rather than force and tension!

Feeling like an adventure of some sort… don’t feel like going to my chiropractor appointment today…

Feeling like my body could use a break this week from my treatments, which are super intense…

Living from my end that I am more relaxed in my body, have excellent posture, flexible and strong :muscle:

9 Likes

I ran both subs for 5 minutes. Even with that, I’m feeling that familiar buzz in my body and the rising sleepiness that precedes overexposure/recon. I’m going to reduce this to 3 minutes each every two days. Now I can see that running my 2 or 3 sub stack for 15 minutes was just madness.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to this in a stack with libertine since 2 days after it released using the default every other day 2 title schedule. Listening to it has been really lightweight, as I had already been working to shift fully into essentially the mindset it seems to inculcate for a few years, including before discovering subliminal tech.

I’ve stacked it with libertine because my sexual drive and desire is truly foundational for me, I’m like that Futurama joke that everything ever was done to ultimately get laid. So running libertine basically greased the wheels for me to integrate my drive and source of energy with what I want to accomplish with that drive. Other than make kissy faces and stuff that is.

I’m rather excited to see what sort of bloom I observe when I hit the upcoming washout!

7 Likes

I have it in a custom with Paragon Sleep

This level of love is beyond

Best custom ever

Whats really interesting is that some people who always treated me good start to fall into the opposite.

One guy tried to kick me 3 times today and another one started to make ugly fun of me.

Very interesting, obviously it brings the real intensión out of people I get in touch with.

I like it.

Its like an instant social compas

6 Likes

partially it seems to because love brings to the surface those “shadow” aspects because they can’t survive in the presence of pure Love. It does take a certain strength and fortitude to stay in Love and if you do you’re actually protected despite what the outer appearances may suggest.

It’s like the opposite of fear where the more fearful you are you’re feeding the fear. It’s kind of hard to describe because I’ve fallen, always gotten back up, but I’ve fallen in the onslaught of being hated and all of that because people couldn’t handle being in the presence of Love and Light.

7 Likes

It was very interesting.

Normaly I would react to it but this time I stand still and thought : its stupid to take this dumb foreign vomit personally. It’s actually my responsibility to don’t take this in,instead let it outside of myself and see it as what it is: lack of love and positivity, somebody who isn’t capable of good intension

5 Likes

That is great instinct!

Another interesting thing is when you genuinely have no reaction to the negative reactions of others, well interesting things can happen. A lot of the time since they’re not getting resistance they’ll even turn back within and realize they were out of line. Sometimes it’s that they just needed to vent, which is understandable as we forget or aren’t really taught emotional management besides bottle it up which it always comes out sooner or later.

4 Likes

I listened to my custom and LBH early this morning and Ive been in a state of silent tranquility the whole day long.
It just keeps getting more and more peaceful inside myself, but dont get me wrong this aint making me indifferent or lazy, quite the opposite.
Its a feeling of inner resolution, lack of struggle… just flowing through life.

7 Likes